Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

PF
PAYAM F.
CHEVROLET SONIC
09/23/2015 Category: Sales
OMG!! the best deal ever
Nicest people who respect you the moment you walk in.

James S.
05/24/2015 Category: Service
Timely response and repair
When a check engine light came on during a recent road trip in Bend, OR these guys got me right in after getting home and replaced my catalytic converter to fix the problem. They do good work and are customer focused but are certainly more expensive than finding an independent garage that you trust.

CARL W.
Port Orchard, WA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
04/01/2015 Category: Sales
courteous & professional
my experience was enjoyable, friendly & knowledgeable staff

TG
TIM G.
Fall City, WA
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service.
They were able to get to my vehicle as soon as I showed up. All of the staff are very friendly and personable.

WB
WILLIAM B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
09/05/2014 Category: Service
Billed for reinstall of factory software
During a 2,000 mile trip, I had a "check engine" light show up on my 2011 Duramax. OnStar told me to have it checked "at my convenience". When I took it to Michael's, they apparently reinstalled the software on my engine module. The light went away. They billed me $180 for this. Yes, I purchased the truck 3 years and 7 months ago. But I don't understand why Chevrolet would nickel & dime a customer for fixing something that was apparently due to their own design. I paid $60k for this rig. To have to pay $180 for factory s/w to be reloaded seems petty. (Hint: They need to take a page out of the Les Schwab customer playbook.)

Now I'm questioning my desire to purchase a 2015 Corvette.

LISA B.
Renton, WA
MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR
08/03/2014 Category: Sales
Dog friendly...
Everyone was friendly to our Great Dane who we brought with us to make sure the car we purchase was large enough for her to travel in comfortably.
The only down fall of the experience is that it took a very long time to get to the point of signing paperwork.

RL
ROLAND L.
CHEVROLET SONIC
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Smooth oil change process
Another smooth drop-off and pick-up at Michael's of Issaquah, they even offer a ride to my bus center. The car was in the sun and toasty hot but since they washed it sparkley I was happy anyway.

JJ
JEFFREY J.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/16/2014 Category: Sales
Easy buying experience.
Ralph and everyone were friendly and no pressure. They made everything easy. This was my second time buying a vehicle from Ralph and would do it again.

HH
Harvey H.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
07/13/2014 Category: Service
Fast Responce, a bit expensive
Third warranty issue on my Chevy Truck. Work was done quickly and correctly. The prices are a bit high but then they have the GM name behind them.

SG
Sean G.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Super Courteous, Great Communication
Overall a great experience.
Had a recall item and a check engine light diagnosed as well as a leaking water pump all taken care of in one work day.
The courtesy driver was great, real nice to talk to, and he took me to work near Factoria.
The only thing keeping this from being a 5 star was that I waited almost 20 minutes for the car to come out of "the back" once I was told it was ready to go and would be out front in "just a minute". Not fun.

Joyce M.
CHEVROLET IMPALA
10/21/2013 Category: Service
it's close to home
I have no complaints, they do good work.

DF
DONALD F.
CHEVROLET IMPA
06/16/2013 Category: Service
Fuel Pump And Air flow sensor
I wish they would of found the air flow sensor first

GB

JOHN F.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
05/21/2013 Category: Service
Their courteous people.
Great service, friendly staff, flexible and helpful picking up our car the next day after an oil change. Thank you.

Richard B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
04/19/2013 Category: Service
1st visit
Everything went fine. I only had a oil change though nothing major. I would like more feedback from someone on issues marked on checkoff sheet by the mechanic. For instance leaking coolant marked as red. How severe since I am going on a road trip right away is it going to cause problems?

MK
MATTHEW K.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Much improved service
I brought my truck in for a tire rotation and standard lube. They did the work quickly and well and washed my truck too. The staff and service seemed much more competent than the last time...

TD
TOM D.
GMC SIERRA 1500
04/05/2013 Category: Service
CARWASH AND INSIDE CLEAN
Really appreciated the unexpected carwash and inside cleaning!

DAVID G.
Rocky Mount, NC
HONDA CR-V
03/15/2013 Category: Sales
The sales person
The sales guy was very friendly and worked with us to get what we wanted.

James S.
02/01/2013 Category: Service
Good service but had to come back
O2 sensor replacement based on diagnosis and they didn't have the part so had to come back next day. Good service but would have been nice to do in all one trip.

EB
Edward B.
Black Diamond, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/26/2013 Category: Service
Great receptions and parts department
Great mechanics