Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

WA
WILLIAM A.
Maple Valley, WA
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Quit

DOMINGO S.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Fast and always doing the right thing for the clients

RYAN B.
Medina, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Painless and prompt
The quickest service I've ever had. And free. The VIP certified program is flawless. Free loaner, free service, free everything. Excellent experience.

Rob B.
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Very Helpful!
We originally just stopped by to look around and browse, but ended up driving away in our new car by the end of the night! Chris was helpful and friendly through the whole process, and worked to ensure everything went smoothly.

JIM G.
Snoqualmie, WA
10/12/2015 Category: Sales
We appreciate your help.

AL
ALTON L.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
check coolant level alarm
The service writer (Elizabeth) and the senior technician (Steve) are both easy to work with and have such positive attitudes it makes it a pleasure to bring my Corvette in to them. The really understand what it means to take good care of a customer.

Drew S.
Auburn, WA
10/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Staff, Great Deal, Great Experience!
Chris Otake and Ralph Veliz were an absolute pleasure to work with in buying my used truck. I had a vehicle to trade, knew exactly what I wanted, and these gentlemen were straight shooters - and made the deal happen. Chris let me thoroughly test the vehicle the way *I* wanted to. Down-to-earth folks, who delivered a great product, great customer service, and shattered my old preconceptions about dealing with car dealerships. Thanks, Guys!!

JUDD H.
10/04/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly and Thorough!
I worked with Craig to special order a Corvette. From letting me test drive one to assure myself it would make a good daily driver, which no other dealerships would, to sending me pictures when the car arrived since I was out of town, Craig was extremely friendly and thorough. When I picked up the car he introduced me to the people in service and parts, he had all the accounts for the car set up, and even filled in my post card for the Corvette Museum. I would definitely buy another car from Michael's.

SK
SUSAN K.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET CAVALIER
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Amazing quality service
We had an unexpected oil leak and had our car repaired the same day we brought it in. They exceeded our expectations and we trust the quality of work and diagnostics completely. Work is explained thoroughly and costs are as expected. Thank you for being there for us.

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Quality treatment of the customer
Knowledgeable and quick response for the customer. We know what is going on and get good feedback in a timely manner.

DALE S.

JOHN L.
Edmonds, WA
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Redemption
New service mgr (again) and he seems to be righting the ship- much better experience than the last few. I hope this one sticks around.

James B.
Olalla, WA
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Straightforward & Honest
I have been shopping for a truck for a long time. It was a great deal and Chris Otaki was a pleasure to do business with. He accomplished what many dealers have not. He earned our business with his low pressure, customer service and friendly attitude. If he did not know he found out , Happily.... i would do it again... james

HB
Herb B.
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Outstanding Sales staff
Chris Otake is a sales representative extraordinaire. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. The entire sales process was a joy. Chris Otake is the consummate professional!

MN
Mitch N.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations. Great customer experience
Josh Gelzer ia amazing. He took me immediately as I came to the door. I came in for a tire rotation and he suggested I do a whole oil change and check, while I was there, since I was close to being due for one. Then he told me there was a recall on my Volt, but they couldn't do it that day because the Volt technician wasn't in that day. (This by the way, was the 3rd time the single, one Volt technician wasn't there when I needed him, so this is the only thing that really bothers me about your service for the Volt.
Anyway, Josh suggested I make an appointment for later this week to do the recall.
He was great. He called me when my car was ready this week (Monday) and even offered me a loaner if I needed it for the recall on Friday (I probably won't need one).
Great customer experience. Josh is why I rated this service a "5 Star" !!

CHERYL M.
South Cle Elum, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2015 Category: Service
The service department here at Michael's always gets you in on time (if not a little earlier). They keep you informed about how long you might be waiting for your car. They come out to let you now about pricing if something other than what you are in there for comes up. I really like this dealership.

JERRY B.
CHEVROLET VOLT
06/12/2015 Category: Service
hepfull perfsonnel
Work was done on time and at estimate.

GK
GEORGE K.
BUICK REGAL
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Fast, good service. Cool waitng are with WiFi.
Two cars serviced in same morning. Like the service check on most mechanical components.

CHRISTINA W.
Lynnwood, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
06/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
All of the employees here worked their hardest to get me the best deal and I left with a brand new car and happier than ever! They all gave great customer service and I didn't feel pressured at all!

ER
Eva R.
Seattle, WA
06/03/2015 Category: Sales
Fun, fair and friendly
My husband and I had been shopping for a used car for a little while. I'm so glad we met Chris at Michael's Chevrolet! Even though it was late in the day, Chris took us on a few fun test drives and helped us find the right car. It was a much different experience from other dealers! We felt we were treated well throughout the process, and Chris went to lengths to make sure our unique needs were met.