Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

KC
KENNY C.
Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Disappointed appointments
I made my appointment on the web. The site told me that I should receive a confirmation. But I never received any confirmations.
I did this in my last 3 times, never get the confirmations.
So I am not sure if my appointment is good or not.
When I went in, one times they said they tried to squeeze me in, one times no problem. Last times, they told me they are so busy, not sure if they can get it done for me.
I was so disappointed.
Ends up they gave a rental and took my car and get it done. This is great.
But I still not happy with this uncertainty.

From my other experiences with Michaal Toyota, they will clean and wash my car every times I go in services. But this is not offer in here.

Travis M.
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Quick Reservation - Ok Detailing
I was able to get a reservation for an oil change and detailing within 3 days from checking availability. Many other places book a week or two out. The detailing was ok. Looks much better than it did and they ran it through the car wash. But there were still some grime spots that I was able to scrub off just rubbing my thumb on it... Will be back for the maintenance service, detailing is pending researching other options.

DK
DEAN K.
Covington, WA
CHEVROLET SPARK
05/02/2015 Category: Sales
Purchased a certified used car
Not a bad experience. But I had to deduct one star because we purchased a car and was left with a quarter tank of gas. And deducted another star because they didn't even wash it.

RICKY S.
Bellevue, WA
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Good
It's handy, nice people, clean store and good selection of vehicles.

KW
KENDIS W.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
08/13/2014 Category: Service
it's convenient to where I work
the only thing I get done here are my oil changes. Nothing else! I have taken the "recommendations" given to another auto body shop and they charge me half for what I quoted. Or they find nothing wrong with my car. That's disappointing.

KA
KELI A.
Hillsboro, OR
TOYOTA MATRIX
04/01/2014 Category: Sales
Could have been a 5 Star Experience
We just purchased a 2009 Toyota Matrix. The whole sales experience was great except for one person. Doug the sales guy was great. Eric the GM was great. The bad experience came from Michael, the Finance guy. He got so upset when we declined purchasing the Extended Warranty and had a really bad attitude about it. That and me writing an out of state personal check. I seriously almost walked out on the deal, and we drove up for the sole purpose of buying this car, from Portland. I'm really glad my time with him was limited since we paid in full for our purchase. Michael needs some training. He was pounding his keyboard in anger, and I'm not exagerating. I would recommend this dealership but have them avoid Michael. Doug and Eric made sure everything we asked to have taken care of on the car was and even ran to the Toyota dealer to get wiper blade that was in need of replacing.

HL
HSIUNG L.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
10/23/2013 Category: Service
Visiting Service Dept Twice in Three Days
The first visit was a routine oil change and factory recall. It was not done propeerly and caused lossing coolent and engine overheat. It was bad.
I went back to correct the problem. It was done quickly and efficiently. I would give one star for the first visit and five star for the second visit. On average, it is three star for this event.

MK
MATTHEW K.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
12/27/2012 Category: Service
Service department doesn't do what's asked of them...
I am usually happy with the folks at Michael's Chevrolet. Craig Bennett sold me my truck and I would recommend him any day. He rocks.

Their service department leaves much to be desired though.

I stopped by Michael's Chevrolet of Issquah for a oil change and DEF fill up on my 2012 Silverado Diesel truck the other week.

This is the second oil change / DEF fill up I've had them do (as part of the complimentary maintenance plan they gave me when I bought the truck).

Both times I've specifically asked them to do a DEF fill up, and both times I got my truck back without the fluid being filled up. DEF is a consumable fluid on newer Diesel engines and lasts 5,000 to 7,000 miles, just about how often I need to get my oil changed.

When I brought it to the attention of the service manager, he mentioned that it's not something they fill up until the light comes on indicating low levels. Fine, that's okay, just tell me! They didn't even mention it, even though it was printed out on the service estimate sheet.

I will go back and hopefully it will be better. If not then they've lost a customer.

EB
Edward B.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
11/27/2012 Category: Service
They should wash your car for you and go over the repairs and service to you car instead of toss the paper work to the receptionist and say "All Done"

SF
SUSAN F.
10/05/2012 Category: Service
Oil Change
My oil change was done quickly. However, I have been using Michael's for a year and have had 4 service advisors. It is hard to develop a relationship with the turnover.

BJ
BRIAN J.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
09/19/2012 Category: Sales
screwed me on my trade In. also told him to call me back with the numbers said he would but didnt hear from him until i showed up there
Don't take your trade ins there and do business.

Dale S.
Redmond, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/07/2012 Category: Service
Tahoe Oil Change - Transportation to Work
My wife took car in. Was supposed to get a ride back to work within a short time, as soon as driver returned. Half hour later she asked "where is my ride". Desk had not informed driver that she was waiting. Hmmmmm.......not good, now is it?

James S.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/05/2012 Category: Service
Good people
Seemed more disorganized with new folks in service and system did not initially show my records. All were very helpful though

DEBRA G.
Renton, WA
GMC ENVOY
09/03/2012 Category: Service
not sure what title is
my oil changes are a courtsey from Chevrolet Iss. the first time was quick, car wash, fluids check and tires check, second time they didnt ask about car wash, I had to ask, I had other items checked but made a appt for these thing and was there 2 1/2 hrs, very long time, not so happy this time.

MILTON B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
09/01/2012 Category: Service
While the final work was satisfactory the week long wait bewteen promise date and delivery date was disappointing.

CL
Chris L.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET IMPALA
08/23/2012 Category: Service
warranty service
Took the car in for a oil change and they found a axle seal leaking. Said it would be around $300 to fix. I decided to do it later and left. That night I looked at the warranty book and my car had a 5 year / 100,000 mfg. warranty which said trans axle and all seals and gaskets. The Service Rep should have been on top of this. After pointing it out the repair was done under the mfg warranty.

LZ
LISA Z.
NISSAN ROGUE
08/23/2012 Category: Service
2 Oil Changes
Tech seems to be good but I have lifetime oil changes and they can never get it right. A big pain!!! Trying to charge 43.00 when you can get it alot cheaper

MICHAEL R.
Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
07/28/2012 Category: Service
awsome recrptionist.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
awsome secretary. A\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\llways postive and sweet. What a great emploee.
Bad paper work wro

PL
PHILIP L.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
07/07/2012 Category: Service
Nice People, Service so-so.
I always have my Corvette serviced and Michaels and have never had an issue, but it's not cheap. (compared to my other cars). Staff is friendly, shop is immaculate and the shuttle service is handy and prompt.
I should probably rate them a star higher but for a few niggling things. I just spent $800 for a major service and they didn't even bother to vacuum the car out. I guess I'm just used to that from my experience with my Mazda dealer. One time I took in for service and they either didn't bother to check my tire pressure or adjusted it to the wrong specifications. I will continue to use them for service though and would buy another Chevrolet from them if I was in the market. It's a nice store and the free coffee is good.

MICHELLE P.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/15/2012 Category: Service
staff was friendly, but had frustrations with work done.
I worked with Greg who was friendly and helpful. And Bill, the shuttle driver, was super friendly, and right on time to pick me up, even with traffic. However - I was a bit frusterated with the actual work done. When i bought the car, the back tire was low on air and i was asked to watch it to see if it kept leaking, which it did. So I brought it in to be worked on. Turns out there was a nail in the tire, which means it was sitting on the lot with the nail. The frusterating part about this is that they had to order a tire which they didn't get the day of. And they didn't have a loaner for me in the morning - so I got a shuttle ride to work, then had to change all my appointments around to be able to go get my car after work, only to find out I was only getting a rental. and I had to go back the next day to get my car. I should have either received a loaner in the morning so I didn't have to make the unneeded trip back to get a loaner or they should have orderd a tire ahead of time, so my car would be ready. Also, when i bought my car (at michaels chevy of issy) they didn't clean the car. I asked for my car to be detailed - console was sticky and dirty, the leather seats had marks and the ceiling had marks. They cleaned the seats and tried to clean the ceiling - but the console was still all dirty, the tv console on the ceiling was sticky - i was disappointed that i didn't ever get a clean new car feeling becuase it was never cleaned to start with and it wasn't fully cleaned when i brought it in (which I never should have had to do because they should have fixed the tire when it was on the lot). Also, they had to open the driver door to look at the lock, and I noticed they pulled off a peice of the door, by the window and left it hanging out. i tried to push it back in, but it sticks out now and won't go flush with the side of the door like the passenger side. they needed to pay closer attention to the detail and fix what they took apart. I also received an inappropriate text from a different service advisor (not Greg) that made it uncomfortable for me to come in to get my car.