4.3

Tanja J.
Nampa, ID
10/13/2020
NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM
We have had the worst experience with this company. Tony Reyn told us the vehicle we purchased was his mom's car. We went to trade in our vehicle and they told us it was a dealer buy back/Auto auction vehicle and would only give us $35,000 for the vehicle. We purchase the vehicle in January 2020 for $70,433. This is so sickening to my stomach. What kind of company does this to people. Evergreen Chevrolet that's who.

Roger G.
Yacolt, WA
09/01/2020
Terrible experience
Took 10 weeks to get my plates and registration, my temporary was expired for 15 days. I had to call Tony, the salesman, and bother him to finally get them sent. I was promised a check by Tony, for scratches on the car before I bought it new. Just get an estimate, and we'll send a check, he said. Got the estimate to him the next week, still nothing. Haven't had the issue resolved, bought the car on 6-24, and have 3 scratches on a car I spent $70k on, it's embarrassing. Don't go here, after they get paid, they don't care.

Scott W.
Puyallup, WA
02/05/2019
Worst dealership and salesmen and worst finance.
I bought a car on Jan. 20, 2019. The car broke down 2 weeks later called and called the dealership after leaving several messages I finally got a hold of John in finance who sold me the car. I told him it was broke down and he never ask why or anything else. I have written to the owner and have not received and answer. This just shows you how much the appreciate their customers, once they sell you the car they want nothing else to do with you. I will never buy another car from them and I am getting rid of this car as soon as possible. I will never refer them and I will do my best to talk people out of going there. This is the 3rd. Review that I have done and I am going to keep doing them so that people know. If I could I would rate them a negative 5.

Jeff A.
Puyallup, WA
10/22/2018
Advertised Pricing Not Always What It Seems
Refused to honor their price posted in a Seattle Craigslist ad on Oct. 18th, 2018 for a 2016 GMC Sierra. I traveled 42 miles to find this out at my appt. Very frustrating, very disappointing. I provided my salesman a copy of the Craigslist ad and I made sure the Sales Manager (WB) was aware of the issue but neither helped.

The ad is still posted as of Oct. 22nd, 4 days after my visit. This ad was allegedly a mistake. If it was a mistake, why would the ad still be up? It only takes a few seconds to remove a Craigslist ad. Not immediately removing the ad increases the risk of more customers coming to Evergreen Chevrolet under false pretenses.

I would have given zero stars but my salesman, Forrest, was very good. I do not fault him for this issue.

I'm still willing to make a deal if we can agree
on the numbers.

If the owner or management leaves a comment asking me to contact them...please be very specific as to whom you want me to call.

**On Oct. 20th (2 days after my visit) the ad was updated to reflect that the vehicle is still available as of Oct. 20th. Price did not change. Why would you continue to advertise an ad (and even update it) of a falsely priced vehicle? If the price was really a mistake, why not change the price when you went to edit the ad to reflect it still being available as of Oct. 20th?

Timothy B.
01/30/2018
WORST CAR DEALER EVER
This is the worst car dealer I have ever dealt with. We purchased a Chevrolet Suburban from them before ownership changed and it has had nothing but problems. With our original purchase, we had free oil changes included. Evergreen Chevrolet tried not to honor those until we pulled out our paperwork. We've had our DVD player break down multiple times. The last time we took it, the car was over 3 years old and therefore out of warranty. They won't fix an issue that has been there and been fixed multiple times. Instead they want to charge $900. There have been other issues too - when I had to purchase new tires because of a flat, they didn't check the tire pressure and I had different pressure in all 4 wheels. In other words, DON'T GO TO THIS DEALER! The only reason we go back is because we had service included in our original purchase. We'll never buy here again.

BR
Branden R.
Lacey, WA
11/05/2017
Scam Artists
STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS! I was looking at a car in the area and scheduled a prepurchase inspection. I dropped the car off and went to lunch when I recieved a phone call from them saying they misquoted the price and it was actually going to be almost double the original price. During the inspection they also broke an ignition wire and asked what I wanted to do. Being that it wasn't my car I and I needed to get it back to the owner I had them replace it. The just replaced the one ignition wire and charged me almost double what I could have picked it up at an automotive store for. They also said they'd leave the rest of the new ignition wires in the car so I could replace the others when I got home, they did not do that either. Stay away from these scam artists!

CG
Carisa G.
Roy, WA
08/16/2017
Terrible Service
I bought a car from them a month ago, found major rodent damage, with droppings in the ac ducts. Which is a major health issue. They wouldn't pay the deductible.

ZL
Zach L.
Snoqualmie, WA
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Horrible service
I scheduled an appointment a week in advance for 8:30am to fix a check engine light and an oil change. I was at the dealership until 9:30am waiting for a ride and my vehicle had not left the parking lot. After not receiving any updates, at 4:30pm I called to get a status update. They said that they were able to get the oil change done, but were not able to get to the check engine. They offered to do it the following day and I accepted. The next day, again, I did not receive an update until I called at 4:30pm and even then they didn't call back until 5:10pm. They said they only finished part of the work. When I asked which part, they said the oil change. No kidding that was done the day before. I will not be going back.

WA
Quit

DOMINGO S.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Fast and always doing the right thing for the clients

RYAN B.
Medina, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Painless and prompt
The quickest service I've ever had. And free. The VIP certified program is flawless. Free loaner, free service, free everything. Excellent experience.

Rob B.
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Very Helpful!
We originally just stopped by to look around and browse, but ended up driving away in our new car by the end of the night! Chris was helpful and friendly through the whole process, and worked to ensure everything went smoothly.

JIM G.

ALTON L.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
10/08/2015 Category: Service
check coolant level alarm
The service writer (Elizabeth) and the senior technician (Steve) are both easy to work with and have such positive attitudes it makes it a pleasure to bring my Corvette in to them. The really understand what it means to take good care of a customer.

Drew S.
Auburn, WA
10/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Staff, Great Deal, Great Experience!
Chris Otake and Ralph Veliz were an absolute pleasure to work with in buying my used truck. I had a vehicle to trade, knew exactly what I wanted, and these gentlemen were straight shooters - and made the deal happen. Chris let me thoroughly test the vehicle the way *I* wanted to. Down-to-earth folks, who delivered a great product, great customer service, and shattered my old preconceptions about dealing with car dealerships. Thanks, Guys!!