Robby H.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Robby said he spent 1600 hundred dollars and they didn't fix his vehicle. He took it there 3 times and thought they had fixed the problem. He would not recommend the business, for the reason stated.
Toby H., Owner from Executive Park Tire responded on 02/21/2018

Good Afternoon,

We deeply apologize your visit to our store was not positive. We do strive to make sure all of customers are satisfied with their service. Upon review of your account, we went above and beyond to help all we could. We performed several hundred dollars of work that were not billed to you becasue we understood your situation. There was trash in the fuel lines which eventually made the way into the injectors. When gas is no longer present in a vehicle it causes a series of issues which is what happened in this particular case.  We are truly sorry for the negative experience, but would like to help you down the road if any other issues may arise.

Sincerely,

Toby Holland, Owner
Executive Park Tire

JJ
Jason J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Jason said the service was not good and the vehicle had to be taken to another facility to have the work done right.
Toby H., Owner from Executive Park Tire responded on 11/10/2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. Executive Park Tire strives to make customer service our #1 goal. We were unaware of an ongoing issue with your Silverado SS. If it had been brought to our attention we would have gladly corrected the issue.

David S.
05/01/2017
Broke bolts, never fixed it.
They stripped a bolt that is important in my suspension. When I took it back to them they stripped out the other side. Then once I took it back a third time they told me they were not liable for it. I would sue if I had enough money for a lawyer.
Toby H., Owner from Executive Park Tire responded on 05/01/2017

Mr. David S,

We are sorry that your experience with Executive was not a postitive one. We strive to make customer satisfaction our first priority. Upon review of your experience here, we brought to your attention that the bolts had been stripped prior to the work done at EPT. You confirmed with our Technician you had taken your vehicle to a different location first and when that location did not fix your car, you brought it to our store. We notified you the vehicle was not safe to drive and we fixed your vehicle free of charge because we wanted you to be safe.

If you have your car serviced at a different store before bringing it to Executive and the other location damaged your car, we are not liable for their negligance.

Once again, we are truly sorry your experience here was not a positive one. If you would like, you are more than welcome to call and speak with the owner.

Sincerely,
Executive Park Tire

AH
AUSTIN H.
Kingston, GA
08/15/2016
Item stolen from my car
A battery charger was stolen during my old change Im positive it was stolen during that time. Some young new guy did my oil change. Figured I'd let someone know before he continues to steal from people not sure I'll go back. Can't even trust people to not steal things out if my car. I like the place other then this incident he was new not there before.

KR
Kim R.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/02/2015
Close to work
After the rotate and balance I noticed I have two wheels that are scratched

EE
Ed E.
10/12/2015
charged over $500. Car not fixed.
After complaining they actually did nothing. Will never go again.

NL
NICK L.
Nissan Xterra
03/06/2015
They did not fix what I told them too
I told them I had a bad tpms sensor. They told me they hooked it up to a computer and re programed the tpms sensors and charged $70. By the time I got home the tpms light was blinking again. I will take my truck somewhere else to get fixed