Chrissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
01/17/2020
Best service ever!
Never once have I had a disappointing experience. Amazing customer service and the price is definitely right!

GT
Garry T.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Garry said they're very convenient. They have a nice place to sit and they're friendly. He said he knows the owner and they do good work. He said they're proficient. Overall they have a good service.

Summerville, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2020
The crew there is so nice
The gentleman that helped me with my truck and it’s needs was really nice, he explained to me all the things I needed to have my truck last longer. I didn’t feel that he was pressuring me into anything, I felt that he cared and wanted to help me with my needs

KR
Kyle R.
Georgia
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the wait was a little long, but the staff went above and beyond.

RP
Robert P.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

Kent B.
Tallapoosa, GA
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Kent said the service went well. He dropped his vehicle off and they called him when it was done.

OF
Owens F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Owens said he had a great experience at the business.

Janna H.
Georgia
Suzuki XL7
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Janna said this business is exceptional.

John R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Vicki. She said they always use this business and the staff always seems to do them well.

EP
ERIC P.
Marietta, GA
11/22/2019
Friendly Staff that give you a trustworthy feeling
I was in Calhoun for a meeting and needed to get my truck serviced. I arrived early and planned on doing a ride share to the meeting. The staff or actually not sure if it was the owner "Toby" gave me a ride to my meeting. They also did not call me with the typical it is in the shop add-ons e.i. you need an air filter, you need a fuel system cleaning, etc. They just did what I needed done and were timely and fair.

NB
Nila B.
GMC Yukon XL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Nila said that they did a great job. She didn't have to wait long. They always check for everything and let her know what's going on. Along with an oil change, they rotate the tires. She has been going there for years and they take good care of her vehicle. They help her save money.

TJ M.
Rock Spring, GA
Toyota Prius c
11/14/2019
Jim & the rest of the EPT Crew are Customer Friendly!
I have been going to EPT for almost 6 years now. They have always made time to fit me in and address my car's needs asap. The pricing is fair and upfront. I really appreciate having a local business take care of my needs and make it so convenient - better than going to the dealership! Highly Recommend!

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he always goes to this business for all his tire services.

KH
Kristi H.
Dalton, GA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Kristi said the service was good and the employees were friendly.

Jane D.
Cadillac SRX
10/18/2019
Tire Repair
Thank you for getting right on my vehicle. It was nice to get my problem solved and be on my way quickly.