EL
Beach Haven, NJ
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/24/2019
Jaguar Service
Thank you so much for your excellent service as always

LD
Liz D.
Lakehurst, NJ
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
04/23/2019
Fast and excellent service.
My experience is great service at a fair price. They know what they are doing!

Chelsea B.
Lavallette, NJ
04/16/2019
Nobody is better then Kevin and Rod!
You can always count on Experience Automotive to make sure your car is in its best condition! We have all of our family's cars serviced there for years and can't say enough good things about them. Great service and great guys. Highly recommend!!!!'

SK
Sharon K.
04/16/2019
Great to deal with, got ride home, honest would go back
Great to deal with, honest, gave me ride home

GC
Greg C.
Lincoln Navigator
04/09/2019
I called several times with questions about my repair/install before, during, and after their service and they were so helpful every time. Their pricing was fair, honest, and up front. I will definitely use them again.
Great Service!!!
Thanks Guys

John M.
Beach Haven, NJ
GMC Yukon XL
Owner run business
Owned and operated by people that are on there game! Can do will do attitude towards the work they do!

Kevin B.
Name Says it All
Experienced they are! Very satisfied with their work! Won’t take my car anywhere else!

Ford Crown Victoria
Best Automotive Repair Shop in Town
Very friendly & knowledgeable auto repair shop. I highly recommend them to all my friends. They get the job done in a timely manner and at fair prices.

Mike H.
Beachwood, NJ
03/29/2019
great service
Kevin and Rod are good, honest guys. Been there several times and they do not disappoint. I highly recommend Experience Auto and these 2 good guys.

Dan C.
GMC Envoy
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Daria. She said she has never had a problem with them.

BK
Brittany K.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said the employees provided quick service. They explained her service in understandable terms.

RN
Rick N.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
03/22/2019
Not the cheapest but honest dependable work.
Not the cheapest but honest dependable work.

Melanie M.
Spring Lake, NJ
03/21/2019
Super quick! Very friendly!
I went there to get an oil change. They wer super friendly and did my oil change super quick!

RK
Robert K.
Mazda B3000
03/20/2019
Always there for me.
Friendly, courteous, VERY knowledgeable and above all they are always there for me.

KO
Kim.M O.
Beachwood, NJ
Chevrolet Sonic
03/19/2019
Very knowledgeable and courteous.
Rod was very helpful explaining everything and getting me a quote quickly.

Joan S.
Ocean Gate, NJ
03/18/2019
I had a flat tire and Experienced Automotive took care of it right away I drove away in 15 mins!

EC
Efrain C.
Seaside Heights, NJ
Mercury Sable
03/18/2019
speed
they said "is going to be 3 or 4 hours"...
but na! in 2:47mins was done deal...Great!

Robert R.
Toms River, NJ
Chrysler Sebring
03/14/2019
The service was great since I needed it last minute.

LR
Lisa R.
03/13/2019
Fast and great price
I had to get my tire plugged for a second time in a year because of a nail and they took me in right away. I went to the dealership first and they wanted to sell me a brand new tire however Experienced Automotive fixed the tire right away with two people ahead of me and charged me $18 for it which I did not think it would be that cheap so I tipped them for fast and excellent service. I highly recommend this local business who also supports the boy scouts , very polite staff as well!

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
Honda Accord Sedan
03/12/2019
As Always the very best service!
Quick, competent, courteous service -- would not go any where else!