SF
Sandy F.
02/13/2020
Always do great work!!
This business always does a great job. No matter what could be an issue with your vehicle this place will find it, fix it, always with a smile. Very reasonable prices too.

Diane M.
Acura MDX
02/11/2020
Always professional
Repeat customer for many years with several cars. Always receive professional, courteous service.

CV
Chris V.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/10/2020
As always the case with Rod and Kevin . Top notch with everything they do.

They check everything and explain what may be needed in the future. What’s nice about this place is they will never tell you need something if you do not , like a lot of places do.

Just a nice overall experience.

MA
Marilyn A.
Buick LaCrosse
01/29/2020
Great atmosphere Clean shop
This was my first time Getting my car fixed here ,love the atmosphere ,Great work! thank you again👍🏼

PR
Pete R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/15/2020
Experienced Automotive Service Visit
Experienced is my choice for all of my families cars. The service is fast, as promised, and the guys are friendly and knowledgeable.

Danny L.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet Blazer
01/09/2020
Too too expensive not recommended not impressed with work $800 wanted for tune up to pass inspection
Too too expensive !!!!!
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Here at Experienced Automotive we strive for professional service by using quality parts. If you ignore to repair or mantain your vehicle over the years, the repairs needed to pass inspection can grow to be more than your 19 year vehicle with over 212,000 miles valve is worth.

David D.
INFINITI G20
01/03/2020
These guys are good
Very professional shop. Was greeted in a timely manner and the quoted repair was completed in a timely manner. They have earned my future business.

Mark H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/21/2019
Always a great experience!
As always, I am pleased with the service of my vehicle. I can count on them to do the right thing and get me back on the road.

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
Honda Accord Sedan
12/19/2019
Always the Best!
As always, prompt, reliable, reasonably priced service -- courteous and capable -- we would not take our vehicles any where else -- no wonder Experienced Automotive has been voted Readers Choice Best Auto Repair for 8 years in a row!

PR
Pete R.
Buick Century
12/10/2019
Repair on sons car
My sons car needed repair and inspection. I brought it into the guys and it was done on time for a fair price. I trust Experienced to keep my families cars safe.

Daniel R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2019
Great, prompt and honest service from extremely knowledgeable staff.
With little notice, the experts at Experienced diagnosed and made my repairs fairly and most effectively in terms of cost and time. The dealer wanted nearly double and to leave the car; the guys at Experienced jumped right on it and we were out in an hours time. The only repair facility I trust in this area.

PD
Peter D.
11/25/2019
These guys are the best around
Ok so every time I call them for a appointment there always available for what ever you need done to your car there awesome no problems ever very fast service and very polite

AC
Ava C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/25/2019
Awesome service
Every time I go in with my car I get quick service and they are very professional and pleasant.

Robert S.
Ford Edge
11/21/2019
Good as always

Rob S.
Dodge Challenger
11/19/2019
Thanks Rod for fitting me in today
As always I had great professional service .