Richmond C.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/18/2018
Best in town
I started taking my vehicles here because I like to keep business local. However, I keep coming back because these guys are great. Honest work for honest pay. They're have fast turn around times, friendly staff, and keep you well informed. Kevin even took me into the shop to show me the old parts that were replaced, so I could see them first hand. It's a great shop.

Chris S.
Ram 1500
12/17/2018
Quick , friendly, honest service.
Honest people. Rodney and kevin are very knowledgeable, and won't try to sell you something you don't need.

Michael H.
Secaucus, NJ
Ford Edge
12/14/2018
service
I was well taken care of by Kevin and Rod. Going back to get my brakes changed. Great business.

SG
Shawn G.
12/08/2018
Great service, repairs performed as expected
Problems were diagnosed as repaired to satisfaction in a timely fashion and at a reasonable rate.

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
Honda Accord Sedan
12/06/2018
Excellent as Always!
Prompt reliable service by highly trained and qualified automotive technicians -- if you want to take the best possible care of your vehicle this is the only place to go!

RK
Robert K.
Mazda B3000
12/03/2018
The name speaks for itself!!
Extremely knowledgeable and ALWAYS there for you!

Steven M.
Barnegat, NJ
Kia Soul
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Bethany. She said the business has always been available for her whenever she needs their services, they always do the task quickly, and they get the job done right.

PR
Pete R.
11/20/2018
Friendly, fast service, and fair pricing.
Went in with a coolant leak, my faulty water pump was quickly diagnosed and repaired in a few hours. Price was fair. It's good to have a neighborhood mechanic that you can trust.

NL
Nicholas L.
Lakehurst, NJ
11/19/2018
Really great service here !
I had a interlock system installed here and if it wasn't for them I think I'd be getting towed home ! Great company as well as friendly Service. They were committed to helping me and very attentive to the "details"

Thanks again ...Nick
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

We are always strive for great customer service. Glad to hear you had a great experience.

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
11/13/2018
Super Service
As always, service was prompt and efficient -- would not take our vehicles any place else!

Crystal S.
11/12/2018
Quick and friendly
They always get you in and out quickly and are friendly

NT
Nicholas T.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Jaguar XJ
11/08/2018
First visit. Very accommodating. Quick service. I will be a regular customer.

Brian H.
10/25/2018
Very experienced technician top notch
Always a great experience bringing my vehicle to experienced automotive the job is always done right the first time!!!

Barnegat, NJ
10/25/2018
Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable people working here

Robert B.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
10/24/2018
Great Customer Service
Kevin and Rod are awesome. They’re always available to fit you in the schedule. Fast and reliable... Great communication. You can tell they are committed to helping their customers. Thank you.

RE
Robert E.
Cadillac SRX
10/23/2018
Excellent service!
As always, these pros got to work right away and completed the job quickly. It could have been a big deal but I lucked out.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/22/2018
Constant communication and quick turnaround time !
This is the second time I have brought my car in for service and the second time the get 5 stars ! They were in constant communication with me from the time I brought it in, to when the parts they had to order arrived to when they had completed the service. I have recommended them to friends and family and they have also been pleased with their service!!

CG
Christy G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/19/2018
Great help
Kevin helped me with my vehicle he did a great job commucating and getting my vehicle done in a timely fashion .

Joan W.
Chevrolet S-10
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the business did a good job.

Rita M.
10/12/2018
Reliable and Friendly Service
We have been using Experienced Automotive for many years. We are very confident in having our cars serviced here. Rod and Kevin always diagnose the issue quickly and our car is ready when promised.