Mesa, AZ
Isuzu Ascender
02/18/2019
Unpredictable
Took my car in for multiple warning lights on. They were unable to read the codes but offered a diagnostic test for $100. This was a smoke test for a leak in my fuel system. They found it to be a fuel tank needed to be replaced. The first go around it was 3 days, the second time it was 4-5 days to get the tank? Finally with an additional $700 on to of the $1,200. I already paid. Not to happy, but i still agreed. After that fix i still had the AbS light on and for a $100 they could do a diagnostic test for that???? Sounds luke a same story? I was asked to bring the car around when the light was on to be able to read the code, i did and thats what i was told $100. I choose to wait for now.
I received the how was our service call, explained my situation and mentioned i would still do the work just needed to be reassured. I was told the owner would call me, never received a call?????

PF
Payge F.
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2017
Tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge about cars
I feel like the entire time they were trying to get as much money out of me as possible, they were saying they were doing everything as cheap as possible but after I had paid they did admit there was Waze they could have helped me out to get a better price, and I still feel like my brakes are squeaky which is the most Expensive thing they did.

DAN G.
Mesa, AZ
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/23/2017
They kept my car for an entire weekend when they said they would be done in a couple days.
Come in to fix the AC knob. Expecting may 300 for it. Get a call later saying to fix it it will be 1100. They then say I'll have the car by the end of the day on Friday. I then got a call saying that they couldn't finish it and I'll have to get it Monday. Only car for my family. I had to wait longer and spend more then I even planned for which cost me time and money.