11/11/2019
Friendly and efficient
Faith Works are very friendly, efficient, and take good care of my car!

David L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/29/2019
Taking care of business
Than you Josh, we will be continuing with you all as our mechanic

MA
Monica A.
Jeep Liberty
07/19/2019
I will continue going to Faith Works Automotive. I came knowing very little about vehicle maintenance but I quickly realized that these people were very genuine and honest. The labor was cheap and the work, thorough. The team is friendly and easy-going. My only complaint is that my vehicle had a yellow paint mark on the handle (from another car in the lot) when I came to drive it home.

ES
Edwin / Jen S.
07/09/2019
They do a thorough job communicated well to the customer
I really appreciate the thoroughness of the diagnostics, and the helpfulness in their suggestions for what could be done to fix the issue.

JAMES W.
06/21/2019
Honest diagnostics
Upfront evaluation of my older model car’s needs

Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/06/2019
Ignored Again
Getting tired of being completely ignored when I enter the office at Faith Works. This annoying lack of courtesy has become the norm in the last year or so. On a recent visit, an employee at a computer (not on the phone) at least looked at me - eventually - but didn't bother to say so much as "Good morning", "We'll be right with you", or "Go jump in a lake". She just turned back to her computer and left me standing there. Josh is a refreshing exception to the rule; they need to keep him up front at all times. I'm not looking for a parade, just basic manners.

03/09/2019
Highly Recommend!
Quick, efficient, and helpful! Good customer service! Highly recommend.

WA
Wes A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/11/2018
It was fast, convenient and fairly priced
By VW jetta had brake issues and Faith works was able to not only order the parts and repair it in a very timely manner they were able to stay within my budget. It's really nice to find a car repair place that doesn't break the bank and keep your car hostage for days and days. Good job Faith Works.

Steven W.
09/01/2018
May come back again
The service is overall very good, better than the one automotive that I used to seek service from. The staff are nice and the main problem is solved. Only two points I think that could be better. First is the late response. I dropped the vehicle in the morning and no one informed me about how it went till I called 2 hours before the closing time. The second is that the repairer might be in a rush so that he carelessly left patches of machine oil on the stall and on an inside of the door.

YD
yolanda d.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/17/2017
Awesome service
As usual they are very thorough, helpful, informative as well as professional.

SN
Steve N.
11/01/2017
Brake repair
Our brakes work and they don’t make noise...so that’s a win. It seemed a little expensive. Also we were told that there would be a diagnostic finished in 30-40 minutes but it actually took 2 + hours. And even though we were sitting and waiting, no one talked to us to explain the delay for that. That was less than satisfying.

SV
Stephen V.
Apache Junction, AZ
Jeep Cherokee
08/15/2017
I trust the owner and his employees.
They does the work what's needed and they do a thorough check to make sure it's safe to drive!

CP

MJ
MIKE J.
GMC Yukon XL
04/26/2017
Disappointed with service, but They went above and beyond to make it right.
I don't often read or write reviews as you never know what type of person is writing the review. (You just can't please some people, no matter how hard you try) I'm an educated, certified, heavy equipment mechanic myself and have been working in the industry for 16 years. I don't often take my own vehicles in for service, because I do most of my own maintenance, but I didn't have the time or resources to get this job done myself, and I had heard good things about this shop from a neighbor.
My experience was very disappointing, I took my car in for an oil leak. When I picked up my car the next day, the engine cover was missing, I went in to ask about it and they promptly brought it out, but then in the process of putting it back on, he kinked my heater line and caused it to leak at the connection. I was so focused on the missing cover that I didn't even realize that there was grease all over the seat, carpet, floor mat, and door panel. They took no thought to put anything down to protect the vehicle interior and keep it clean. Upon further inspection, I found that nearly every wire harness clip and tie strap under the hood had been broken and the wire harnesses were all just hanging and dangling in the engine compartment. Now, I realize and understand that these plastic clips become brittle over time and probably would have broken no matter who had done the job. But I would have liked to have seen a little more attention taken to try to tie up some the wire harnesses in the engine compartment upon completion.
I promptly called and and explained the situation, and I was pleasantly surprised when they went above what was needed and offered to have the whole car professionally detailed. I made an appointment to have it done a few days later, along with a follow up appointment for the unresolved oil leak. It was a big costly job and involved removing the transmission and transfer case, and it took another 4 days to diagnose and repair. They eventually found an additional leak that was actually coming from somewhere else, which they proceeded to fix without charging me for the extra work. When I finally picked up the vehicle on Friday, the interior carpet was free of grease but was now more brown than ever. It appeared that the cleaning processes had just brought all the dirt to the surface and made my light gray colored carpeting, a yellow brown. I decided to just finish the cleaning job myself and it turned out just fine. But as I crawled underneath the vehicle, I was happy to find that the oil leak was fixed, but I found that both of the inspection covers on the transmission bell housing were now missing. I returned again the following Monday to ask for the cover plates only to be told that they could not be found. They ordered the covers for me and told me to pick them up the next day. Again I returned the next day only to be told that they had not yet arrived. They did pay for them, but I decided to just go and pick them up myself and be done with it.
Bottom line, I believe Faith Works to be an honest and trustworthy shop, and they went above and beyond to try to make things right, but the hassle of me having to repeatedly go back down there was frustrating.
We tend to expect perfection for professional service, but I know that I can't expect perfection. And I don't mean to be too critical. I aim to be a good and forgiving person and I appreciate and accept their sincere efforts to make things right. That's really all I can ask for. Again, I was disappointed, but I would definitely be willing to give them another chance, as I hope this experience was a learning opportunity for them to realize the importance of paying attention to detail.

SY
SUSAN Y.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/24/2017
You always make me feel welcome - I appreciate the great service