TC
Oak Ridge, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta
01/17/2020
Excellent!
Trustworthy, fair pricing and friendly.

Shawn M.
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020
The best auto shop in the valley.
It's nice to be able to rely on a trustworthy auto shop that you can depend on. They do really good work here and they are honest and try to save you money.

Marla C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/11/2020
Thorough; answered all questions
Faith Works ran a full diagnostic on my truck, pinpointing the reason for the problems I reported. Josh was great. He advised me of other problems that needed addressing but didn't try to scare me by saying, "You have to have these repairs done immediately". He was honest in telling me the additional problems did not have to be addressed right away. He fully explained the necessary repairs, as well as the costs involved for each, and he answered all my questions so I would know how and when to proceed. He is friendly and patient, which makes him a great asset to Faith Works. Very pleased with this visit.

DAVID / Sue P.
Dodge Challenger
12/20/2019
Great front office staff along with qualified and efficient mechanics
I have taken all my vehicles here for the past 8 years since they became FaithWorks. The service is top notch, accommodating and professional.

VM
Victor M.
12/17/2019
Very professional and courteous
Answered all my questions

12/12/2019
great work
You guys are great. You just get in there , do the work, no nonsense and at a fair price. Thanks so much.

michael m.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/04/2019
Honest and Friendly
I'm totally happy with the professionalism and friendliness every time I take my car in for service. They're rates are very reasonable and lower than other places. I've never had any issues with any of their work that they have performed on my car. They discuss issues that I may need to take care of in the future, but there is no sales pressure. I highly recommend Faith Works.

JJ H.
Nissan Titan
11/26/2019
Honest and reliable.
These people are the most honest people i've had work on my truck. They always listen and are friendly.

julie f.
11/24/2019
I have trust in them
Josh always explains everything and he tells me what I really should do it this time what he would do and what I can do in time instead of if I have to do it all it wants which I appreciate

DT
Darrel (Ace) T.
10/16/2019
honest people to work with . fair prices. ACE. T. USMC VIET NAM Veteran .They Rock
they do not over charge for stuff you don't need . they tell you you may need it down the road .they give you the choice. it's a good place to take your vehicles for any type of work .over years it's hard to fine honest people to work on my car and truck.and good christians, Aman. .[ ACE ]

WJ
Wayne J.
Great Experience
I really like the honesty exhibited by these folks. They don't try to sell you something you don't need.

cole c.
Tempe, AZ
10/16/2019
Outstanding customer service, fast service, affordable.
The employees at Faith Works are kind, caring and never tried to up-sell me on anything. I had plenty of questions about the service I went in for, and they patiently and knowledgeably answered all of them putting my mind at ease. I received a phone call after dropping my car off letting me know that a part that was initially thought to be needed for my repair was not actually necessary after identifying the actual culprit, and that they would revise my quote to reflect what was actually done. This let me know that I was dealing with an honest and professional group of gentlemen.

Any future repairs or diagnoses I may need will be going through Faith Works.

AR
Angelica R.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan Xterra
10/15/2019
Honest with Integrity
Faith works is a great company with great work ethics. These mechanics are worth the price you pay, they are honest and will find the problem. They also wont nickle and dime you, they also have great customer service. I trust these guys 100 percent and will always take my vehicles here. They have a customer for life. Quality work!

Brian B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/01/2019
Finally the problems are fixed
I have been having a start-up problem for years. I have had it to another garage, with no success. FWA diagnosed the problem and did the fix and now, no problem. Just had them redo my transmission and I am so pleased. Thought I had a rear main leak, when they removed the transmission, they checked that and it was clean. The found a couple of other oil leaks, fixed one, steam cleaned the engine to check for others. Still have one that I am going to wait on. I am very pleased with their work.

SP
Shawn P.
09/13/2019
Very honest. They did not question why I was there. As a woman they did not try to oversell me.