MIKE H.
08/04/2017
Check Engine Light
I brought my truck in to have it checked because the check engine light came on. Today, 4 days later, the check engine light came back on. We'll see what happens, I have an appointment on Tuesday to bring it back. I hope they didn't fix something that wasn't broken...

AW
Andrew W.
Acura Integra
05/10/2017
They are Liars and have no integrity.
I got a radiator put in a year back from these clowns. It just started leaking so I took it back because it was still under warranty. They looked at it and said it was the condenser fan that punctured it because it wasn't the right fan. The warranty was "voided" because there wasn't a defect with the radiator according to them. They wanted $500 to fix it. First off, there full of s***. They lied and said it was the fan when it wasn't. There was no mark from the fan on the radiator whatsoever. They're lying cheapskates that did not want to eat the costs of having it replaced. Secondly, $500 for a radiator in an older car is a complete ripoff. The radiator itself costs $90. $400 in labor to put a new radiator in? These people are absolute worms. Do not go here.

NS
NELSON S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/24/2017
Do not go there
Had them work on my starter.less than two weeks starter went out

Dawon H.
Lincoln Town Car
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Dawon said the business was not clear with their communication. They did not correctly inform him of the services performed.

Isuzu Ascender
02/18/2019
Unpredictable
Took my car in for multiple warning lights on. They were unable to read the codes but offered a diagnostic test for $100. This was a smoke test for a leak in my fuel system. They found it to be a fuel tank needed to be replaced. The first go around it was 3 days, the second time it was 4-5 days to get the tank? Finally with an additional $700 on to of the $1,200. I already paid. Not to happy, but i still agreed. After that fix i still had the AbS light on and for a $100 they could do a diagnostic test for that???? Sounds luke a same story? I was asked to bring the car around when the light was on to be able to read the code, i did and thats what i was told $100. I choose to wait for now.
I received the how was our service call, explained my situation and mentioned i would still do the work just needed to be reassured. I was told the owner would call me, never received a call?????

PF
Payge F.
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2017
Tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge about cars
I feel like the entire time they were trying to get as much money out of me as possible, they were saying they were doing everything as cheap as possible but after I had paid they did admit there was Waze they could have helped me out to get a better price, and I still feel like my brakes are squeaky which is the most Expensive thing they did.

DAN G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/23/2017
They kept my car for an entire weekend when they said they would be done in a couple days.
Come in to fix the AC knob. Expecting may 300 for it. Get a call later saying to fix it it will be 1100. They then say I'll have the car by the end of the day on Friday. I then got a call saying that they couldn't finish it and I'll have to get it Monday. Only car for my family. I had to wait longer and spend more then I even planned for which cost me time and money.

KN
Kyle N.
Ford Expedition
07/25/2017
Frustrating
I like the service is just has been such a frustrating ordealand the job is still not done yet

charles s.
04/07/2017
High prices
Anything less then 1000$?

11/11/2019
Friendly and efficient
Faith Works are very friendly, efficient, and take good care of my car!

David L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/29/2019
Taking care of business
Than you Josh, we will be continuing with you all as our mechanic

MA
Monica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Jeep Liberty
07/19/2019
I will continue going to Faith Works Automotive. I came knowing very little about vehicle maintenance but I quickly realized that these people were very genuine and honest. The labor was cheap and the work, thorough. The team is friendly and easy-going. My only complaint is that my vehicle had a yellow paint mark on the handle (from another car in the lot) when I came to drive it home.

ES
Edwin / Jen S.
07/09/2019
They do a thorough job communicated well to the customer
I really appreciate the thoroughness of the diagnostics, and the helpfulness in their suggestions for what could be done to fix the issue.

JAMES W.
Phoenix, AZ
06/21/2019
Honest diagnostics
Upfront evaluation of my older model car’s needs

Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/06/2019
Ignored Again
Getting tired of being completely ignored when I enter the office at Faith Works. This annoying lack of courtesy has become the norm in the last year or so. On a recent visit, an employee at a computer (not on the phone) at least looked at me - eventually - but didn't bother to say so much as "Good morning", "We'll be right with you", or "Go jump in a lake". She just turned back to her computer and left me standing there. Josh is a refreshing exception to the rule; they need to keep him up front at all times. I'm not looking for a parade, just basic manners.