BR
Bill R.
Tempe, AZ
Kia Sportage
09/04/2019
Honest and fair pricing for quality repairs
I trust Faith Works Auto Repair..

Isuzu Ascender
02/18/2019
Unpredictable
Took my car in for multiple warning lights on. They were unable to read the codes but offered a diagnostic test for $100. This was a smoke test for a leak in my fuel system. They found it to be a fuel tank needed to be replaced. The first go around it was 3 days, the second time it was 4-5 days to get the tank? Finally with an additional $700 on to of the $1,200. I already paid. Not to happy, but i still agreed. After that fix i still had the AbS light on and for a $100 they could do a diagnostic test for that???? Sounds luke a same story? I was asked to bring the car around when the light was on to be able to read the code, i did and thats what i was told $100. I choose to wait for now.
I received the how was our service call, explained my situation and mentioned i would still do the work just needed to be reassured. I was told the owner would call me, never received a call?????

MT
Micheal T.
Mazda 3
03/29/2018
This place is by far the best shop around they are super honest and treat you like their best friend

MIKE H.
08/04/2017
Check Engine Light
I brought my truck in to have it checked because the check engine light came on. Today, 4 days later, the check engine light came back on. We'll see what happens, I have an appointment on Tuesday to bring it back. I hope they didn't fix something that wasn't broken...

PF
Payge F.
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2017
Tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge about cars
I feel like the entire time they were trying to get as much money out of me as possible, they were saying they were doing everything as cheap as possible but after I had paid they did admit there was Waze they could have helped me out to get a better price, and I still feel like my brakes are squeaky which is the most Expensive thing they did.

AW
Andrew W.
Acura Integra
05/10/2017
They are Liars and have no integrity.
I got a radiator put in a year back from these clowns. It just started leaking so I took it back because it was still under warranty. They looked at it and said it was the condenser fan that punctured it because it wasn't the right fan. The warranty was "voided" because there wasn't a defect with the radiator according to them. They wanted $500 to fix it. First off, there full of s***. They lied and said it was the fan when it wasn't. There was no mark from the fan on the radiator whatsoever. They're lying cheapskates that did not want to eat the costs of having it replaced. Secondly, $500 for a radiator in an older car is a complete ripoff. The radiator itself costs $90. $400 in labor to put a new radiator in? These people are absolute worms. Do not go here.

DAN G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/23/2017
They kept my car for an entire weekend when they said they would be done in a couple days.
Come in to fix the AC knob. Expecting may 300 for it. Get a call later saying to fix it it will be 1100. They then say I'll have the car by the end of the day on Friday. I then got a call saying that they couldn't finish it and I'll have to get it Monday. Only car for my family. I had to wait longer and spend more then I even planned for which cost me time and money.

NS
NELSON S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/24/2017
Do not go there
Had them work on my starter.less than two weeks starter went out

Dawon H.
Lincoln Town Car
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Dawon said the business was not clear with their communication. They did not correctly inform him of the services performed.

TC
Tom / Faith C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta
01/17/2020
Excellent!
Trustworthy, fair pricing and friendly.

Shawn M.
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020
The best auto shop in the valley.
It's nice to be able to rely on a trustworthy auto shop that you can depend on. They do really good work here and they are honest and try to save you money.

Marla C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/11/2020
Thorough; answered all questions
Faith Works ran a full diagnostic on my truck, pinpointing the reason for the problems I reported. Josh was great. He advised me of other problems that needed addressing but didn't try to scare me by saying, "You have to have these repairs done immediately". He was honest in telling me the additional problems did not have to be addressed right away. He fully explained the necessary repairs, as well as the costs involved for each, and he answered all my questions so I would know how and when to proceed. He is friendly and patient, which makes him a great asset to Faith Works. Very pleased with this visit.

DAVID / Sue P.
Dodge Challenger
12/20/2019
Great front office staff along with qualified and efficient mechanics
I have taken all my vehicles here for the past 8 years since they became FaithWorks. The service is top notch, accommodating and professional.

VM
Victor M.
12/17/2019
Very professional and courteous
Answered all my questions

12/12/2019
great work
You guys are great. You just get in there , do the work, no nonsense and at a fair price. Thanks so much.