RJ
RICK J.
05/18/2020
I have gone to 1st Choice Auto for several repair issues. Every time I have received great service

KE
KEITH E.
Cadillac XT6
05/18/2020
Convenient
Top notch in every way and close by as well

JENNIFER D.
05/15/2020
Satisfied customer
Great service, fair prices

DAWN B.
Oregon City, OR
Honda Civic Sdn
05/06/2020
Very quick and friendly service and I received a 10% discount!
Extremely happy customer. My car broke down just before their closing time I was able to drop it off and they called me first thing in the morning with a quote later that afternoon it was ready for pick up and I even received a 10% discount excellent customer service I will bring my car back if neededFor sure thank you

DE
DEBBIE E.
05/05/2020
They can always get us in. Very friendly and very professional.professional.
We have gone there for many years. They always know what is wrong. Great service and very fair priced.

CHRIS S.
Toyota Sequoia
05/01/2020
Sequoia Sheduled Maintenance
Total professionals. They got me in right away, gave me a solid and accurate estimate, and performed the work expertly. Feeling very comfortable and confident about my 12 year old SUV with 150K mikes!

EF
EDGAR F.
Ram Pickup
05/01/2020
they work fast.
Its a good shop, they work fast and explain the work that needed to be done, I feel that they are in the high price range do.

CHRIS B.
Happy Valley, OR
Nissan Maxima
04/23/2020
Great service, better price for alignment then Les Schwab
I always have my Maxima work done at 1st Choice Auto. The prices are fair and I trust Nick at the counter. They do quick work and I’ve always been satisfied as a customer.

Bob S.
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa. She said the service was fine.

DV
Dan V.
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/22/2020
Friendly and Professional
I appreciate how thorough First Choices is and the fact that they call you to let you know what they found before they fix anything. I’ve taken my vehicles to them for years now and have always been happy with their work and how personable they are.
Thanks First Choice for being a shop I feel confident in taking my vehicles too.

PS
PAUL S.
Happy Valley, OR
Honda Ridgeline
04/20/2020
great service
I always get fast service and all my questions are answered

HB
HUGH B.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/16/2020
You get exactly what you asked for in the best possible way.
In these times we all are careful where to spend our money. I decided that my car needed a service. First Choice gave my car a good service at a very good price. I cannot ask for more.

KH
Kevin H.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place is professional and timely.

Matt P.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Matt said this business was fantastic. They did good work, had a reasonable price and they were able to take his wife's vehicle quick. They always have good luck there.

Jason D.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff is helpful, provides excellent service, and it is honest. He trusts them and feels they don't give something he doesn't need.