Jacob S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said they are always good .

BF
Bob F.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the business was great and he likes the business one hundred percent. He says the business does a great job and he trusts them.

SO
STEVE O.
Oregon City, OR
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2020
I trust these guys
Quick, honest service at reasonable cost.

Ted M.
Lexus LS 430
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Ted said the business did a great job, the staff did what they said they would do and told him about the service when he came to pick up his vehicle.

DT
DAN T.
Gresham, OR
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/25/2020
Customer service
They are technically competent and fix things rather than just run a diagnostic and replace a part

LC
Larry C.
Happy Valley, OR
Dodge Dakota
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said they are really great, fast and treated them well.

Bob S.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Bob said they always get good service, they're courteous and reasonably priced.

Gladstone, OR
08/20/2020
Fast Oil Change
30-45 minutes! Quick appointments! Priced fairly. Never pressure to buy or schedule more products or services.

JANET L.
08/19/2020
Always courteous and prompt
I always feel they will do a good job and not ding me for needing extras.

JI
JOSE I.
Vancouver, WA
Cadillac SRX
08/19/2020
Expertise and Great Service
1st Choice was my 3rd estimate on repairs needed for my car. They stood out from the rest from 1st contact to handing me back my repaired car. Kris and Scott are the best in town. They are very knowledgeable and informative along with providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
I will never have to shop for a repair shop again. Highly recommend.

RJ
RICK J.
Portland, OR
08/17/2020
Every time I have had to have work done there I received great service

08/14/2020
Friendly and Helpful
I would highly recommend First Choice Auto Service to my friends and family.

MARSHALL D.
Ram 1500
08/12/2020
Easy honest and friendly
Great experience always.

LC
LAICINA C.
08/11/2020
Still come here, even after I moved an hour away!
I grew up in Clackamas and used First Choice for years. I now live over an hour away and all though I don't make the drive for simple things like oil changes or light bulb replacements I always make the drive for significant fixes or issues. On this occasion I showed up unannounced with no appointment late on a Monday and my car was done on Wednesday morning! I appreciate they're speediness as well as honesty most of all.

CHRIS S.
08/10/2020
Quick battery swap out
Battery in our 3 yr old Outback went dead with no warning. Brought it in and the guys quickly confirmed it was the battery and nothing more serious. They swapped it for a new battery and replaced the negative post terminal clamp as it was a bit damaged from my previous “handy work”. All done and ready to roll in 30 minutes. Saved me lots of time and now my wife is happy with her car again!