Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

KP
Kimberly P.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I would not recommend purchasing a Hyundai from Five Star Hyundai in Warner Robins, GA
As stated the Five Star Hyundai in Macon is doing my repairs and they have been very nice and accommodating. My issue is with the Five Star Hyundai in Warner Robins.

SA
Shacandice A.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Terrible
I went back to talk to discuss a issue with the financial manager instead of her pulling me into her office for privacy she talked in front customers and it was a mix up with my bank they took out my car payment then said i filed a claim repoed my car then i get a letter in the mail from my bank stating almost 467.00 was drafted from my account for five star Hyundai so basically i have no car struggling getting back and fourth to 3jobs but they received car payments

LH
Leesa H.
Thomaston, GA
03/31/2018
Very Dissatisfied Sales Dept
I have been doing business with Five Star Hyundai Macon since 2016. Never had a bad experience. Service worth making the extra drive for .
Until today. I have never in my almost 29 years of life met a person so ride and disrespectful.
I came in to purchase and extended warranty for my car .

This gentleman first informed me that I could not purchase it there and I needed to go back whatever I purchased mg car. Despite me telling him I had already spoken with someone about this. Long story short even when he was informed by a manager that he was incorrect he argued with me that he wasn't . He at one point even raised his voice . Then when I asked for an apology he looked at me like I was trash and rolled his eyes and made a comment to the manager who corrected him. So of course I went to the general manager . Well the general manager repeatedly apologized stating the gentleman had only been there 2 months . That wasn't sufficient though I felt this gentleman needed to come in and apologize . So he brought the gentleman in and he still refused to apologize. He wouldn't even look at me , he looked around me, kept sipping on his coffee and acted like myself or husband were a speck of dirt on the floor. With his hand propped up against the wall looking beyond us. I pointed this out to the general manager who responded well we don't know what kind of morning someone may have had. As if that is my issues as the consumer.
The gentleman never apologized , he never made eye contact, and just stood there as if we were beneath him .

And although the general manager was nice, he made that irrelevant by justifying the actions of this employee . Who had no working knowledge of what services were offered regarding warranties , poor customer service , and blatant disrespect . Even when this was expressed from my observation and with what the salesman demonstrated right in front of him he still excused his actions and wanted us to be understanding.

All it takes is one bad experience . All he had to do was apologize for just being rude . Not even for his lack of knowledge, just for his rudeness and it would have made all the difference.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S