Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Manasseh M.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
N/a
Charged me full price for everything and everything was not completed for my oil change and my tires were not rotated
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

I am sorry you feel will failed you, all we performed on your vehicle was a sythetic oil change,  we did change the oil filter, but the cabin and engine air filter was not dirty enough to need replacing and we did not rotate the tires or charge you for that. Feel free to call me at 478-803-8887, We will be glad to rotate the tires for you free. We want to keep you as a customer, we will also wash and vacuum it for free as well.

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Never Again
I will never get another Hyundai! The worst car ever. And the service people are terrible
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your response, we are sorry we failed to give you the service you deserved. We will take the information and try to improve our processes. Thank you again for your input. Have a great day.

10/18/2017 Category: Service
Next time will be different
I would ask for a car to drive during the wait time. Six hours without my car really put me out for the day.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for your response. We strive to give everyone great service, and we failed you. We will  take the information you provided to make us better and give customers the service they deserve. Have a great day.

Colleen M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Out of town and no recourse
Took too long and did not research warranty.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for your response, I am sorry for your problem with the tires, we are not linked with other dealers. we strive to give everyone GREAT service, I am sorry we failed you. We appreciate your business and will strive to do better. Have a great weekend