Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

05/23/2019 Category: Service
They always do a excellent job!!!
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for myour response. Please give ma a call to see what we could have done better to make you completely satisfied. 478-803-8887

LG
Lori G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
I feel if something is being repaired that was covered under warranty and I have endured a $204 fee to have my car towed 100 miles home from where it dumped me - that I should at least received some sort of reimbursement for that $204 fee I had to pay
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

I am sorry the wrecker service charged you, you can call Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151 and ask for reimbursement, I hope you were happy with Five Star Hyundai of Macon. Have a great day

Lamunba S.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable but need improvement
All services were not properly and completely performed.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am sorry we failed you on your visit, feel free to call me any time, your next oil change and tire rotation is on us for your inconvenience .  Have a great day

Lizella, GA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service and very friendly staff but they don’t clean my car for full service.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

I am sorry you vehicle did not get washed and vacuumed, feel free to come by anytime and get a free wash and vac. We strive to give everyone 5 Star service, or call me at 478-803-8887

04/25/2018 Category: Service
Overcharged
Need better value
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for your response, we strive to give everyone 5 star service. We also strive to keep our prices in line with other repair centers. I will pass the information to the appropriate people who set the prices. Have a great day

WM
William M.
2011 Hyundai Equus
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Are windshield wipers blades really a problem???
Apparently.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

I am sorry that you were not able to get the wiper blades last week, I was on vacation and was not able to give you the service you  deserve, I have got some wiper blades in. Please give me a call or come by and I will install them myself. Again I am sorry for us failing you.

CA
Connie A.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly staff.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day. Please give us a call to let us know what we could have done to make you visit better

Audretta M.
Jackson, GA
03/17/2018 Category: Service
It took too long just for an oil change!
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 03/17/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. We strive to give everyone 5 star service. And to wash everyones vehicle that comes in for service. To do quality work and cleaning. We will take your i formation and try to improve our process. Have a great weekend.

03/15/2018 Category: Service
needs some work
communication is very much needed
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 03/16/2018

Thank for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day.

Shauna C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Guy up front in service was great....
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for your response, I am truly sorry for your issues you had with your vehicle when picking up, We will fix the issue and hope to see you on your next visit. Again I am sorry you did not get the service you deserved.

Ronald W.
Rentz, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2018 Category: Service
Work was done correctly, and I really appreciated the wash and vacuum. I was a little annoyed that it took 4 hrs to complete. Evacuation and recharging the ac system should take about 1.5hrs. Changing a discharge hose should take 30 to 45 minutes. Being stuck in a waiting area with a toddler for 4hrs, when it should have taken 2-2.5hrs was a little more than expected.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your response. We strive to give our customers 5 star service, we failed you, and we are sorry. That being said the flu has been running ramport through the dealership and has overwelmed the service department we have been short handed for 3 weeks now. We hope once it leaves we will be back to normal. Again we are sorry we failed you. If you have any question feel free to call me at 478-803-8887

01/01/2018 Category: Service
Need improvement
Address customers concern
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for your response. If you have any questions about your service visit, feel free to call me at 478-803-8887. We strive to giving everyone Five Star service. Happy New Year.

BT
Belinda T.
Dublin, GA
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Cost to high
Local shop in Dublin would have done the same job for half
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you for your response, we strive to give customers the best service at a fair price, we only use factory parts and factory trained employees. We know some prices are cheaper at other business. We do appreciate your business and feel free to call me, if we can make you happy. I am sorry you feel we overcharged you. Have a great weekend. And may GOD bless you and your family.

Deshan B.
Jonesboro, GA
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Recall
Took the vehicle in for some recalls, additionally, the Leftside drivers break light was out which the customer service rep told me was not covered, less than 24 hours later the dash indicator light came on again, I took the vehicle back to the dealership to show CS rep, he looks at the light and stated it was the turn signal although warning light indicated "BreakLight" on the day I took my vehicle in there was another customer who had brought her car in "Four" times for tail light out and "Paid" each time, lights sure not be blowing out this soon, and for the customer to have to pay for them, this could be something in the wiring harness, that's causing this issue, the customer's service rep., was very gracious however he just following protocol.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

I am sorry you feel you did not get the service you deserved, your recall parts have come in. Please call me so we can set you a appointment to get them done and so we can see where we failed you. have a great day

KD
Kakala D.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
I think the services Manager could give better customer service or maybe he needs a second person to help him.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 07/12/2017

07/05/2017 Category: Service
Good and not so good.
See earlier response.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

I am sorry you feel we should reimburse you for repairs, the manufacture is the only one that can give reimbursements. I do understand your frustration on having to wait for the shuttle, we have been overwelmed with customers getting their vehicles serviced for vacation, we will work on this issue. Have a great day.

05/03/2017 Category: Service
The only Hyindai dealer in town.
Needs to improve.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

I do apologize for how things went on your last visit, your parts have came in and we will see you next week to replace you cv axles. I apologize again and look forward to seeing you next week. I hope you will remember me for the service you usually get.

Rodney C.
Warner Robins, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Usually Service
Felt like I was misled as far as stopping the vibration with the service that was performed & then told that the vibration was normal for my engine.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/06/2017

I apologize for any misunderstanding sir, when you came in we saw the pulley wobbling and found the bearing was going out and thought that was causing the vibration you felt. We value as a customer and want to continue your business with us. I will call you tomorrow to see if we can make you happy. Have a great day

Sherry M.
Milner, GA
03/23/2017 Category: Service
to much pressure to replace things that are not broken ie: filters that are still functional and expensive fixes that are not needed. Car only has 50,00 miles on it Car runs great and we love it.
need to work on fixing broken things not looking for fixing what isnt broken
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 03/23/2017

Thank you for your response. We only recommend preventative maintanence to keep your vehicle running great. Have a great day.

Dee M. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/27/2017

Thank you for your response. I am currently out of town and will contact you when I return to see if we can make you happy. Have a great day

Forsyth, GA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2016 Category: Service
Professionally expensive
Thanks for the water.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/17/2016

I am sorry we did not make you feel you were getting a good value and great service, feel free to call me if you have any question on your service. We strive to give everyone a great service experience when the come here. the number is 478-803-8887