Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Dominique H.
Americus, GA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Finish performing the task in a timely manner
Great experience
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Joanette B.
Great job!
I have worked with Robert Land since I bought my car. I trust him with my car and its maintance and rely on him to keep me and the car safe. He is friendly and knows his job. Give him a raise.

TP
Terri P.
Bolingbroke, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
very friendly and knowledgeable
will definately return

Charles B.
Pleasantly Surprised
I went in for my first scheduled service of my 2018 Sonata to have the oil changed and tires rotated. The service of my Sonata went quickly with no surprises except for the fact that I was asked, and accepted, a free car wash which was done very professionally. In fact when I returned home my wife commented that they had done a better job with the car wash than the company that normally provides that service for us. They have set the bar high and I hope that is the level of service I can look forward to for the remainder of my 10 year service contract.

RP
Richard P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The Service Manager is always nice and helpful
I was disappointed I had a oil change the next day the light for the air pressure came on .The person that did the service checked 35 pounds on all 4 tires I took the car to Discount Tires all the tires was under 35 pounds.I will come back next time Maybe you should talk to the individual that he should make sure he does his job
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your response, I am sorry for the tire light coming on, I have talked to the technician about making sure the tire pressures are set. Have a Great Thankgiving

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Never Again
I will never get another Hyundai! The worst car ever. And the service people are terrible
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your response, we are sorry we failed to give you the service you deserved. We will take the information and try to improve our processes. Thank you again for your input. Have a great day.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
I have been very pleased in all of my dealings so far with Five Star Hyundai. The sales rep was great and worked diligently to help me get a payment I could afford. The service department has been great. Also, both of the drivers who have driven me to and from when my car was being serviced have been very nice and accommodating.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great evening. Have a safe Halloween.

ES
Eulalia S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Always have a pleasant experience and with great customer service.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Kenneth M.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The Elantra is a fun to drive
We have two Elantras because they are fun and economical to drive. But the reason be bought the second was the warrantee and the service department. Five Star Hyundai in Macon Georgia has a fantastic service department. My Elantra Limited is a great looking car and it is fun to drive. It's a shame it's not a convertible.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I hope you and your wife are doing well. Have a great day.

AK
Ahmed K.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Ya'll doing a great job
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/21/2018

Lizella, GA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service and very friendly staff but they don’t clean my car for full service.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

I am sorry you vehicle did not get washed and vacuumed, feel free to come by anytime and get a free wash and vac. We strive to give everyone 5 Star service, or call me at 478-803-8887

Jackie P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jackie P
Always get the best service here. Robert is the greatest.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great weekend.

Beverly H.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Robert, the service manager, is always friendly and efficient and explains to me what my vehicle needs. I can always trust him with my vehicle maintenance.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a safe evening.

Larry S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and attention to customer needs
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day. Stay safe.

service
Very good people

Jennifer L.
Perry, GA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
While the buying process is typical of a dealership (long, lots of game playing and back and forth), what made me purchase a vehicle from Five Star was the service department and the manager. Robert is awesome!
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

TK
Terri K.
Gordon, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/03/2018 Category: Service
With an appointment, very fast.
Robert Land very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

KJ
Kisha J.
Juliette, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Visit
I've become accustomed to great service at Five Star Hyundai, and this visit was just as great. My car drives like it's brand new. Thanks again.

Gray, GA
Service department is great
Service department is good. Dealership is dogshit

RA
Robin A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
FEH
Fast, Efficient, Honest. That’s how I describe the service department at 5 Star Hyundai. Robert Land heads the service department and has a talented group of technicians and support staff to keep my 225,000 + mile 2012 Genesis running smooth.