Continue reading recommended reviews

Ria B.
Edwall, WA
04/06/2018
Avoid
I gave them a lot of my business because they were certified by AAA Auto Club of Southern California. However, after they repeatedly recommended a repair and then did a shoddy and incomplete job using inferior quality materials, I was perplexed. I took my car back twice and they gave me, a loyal customer, the runaround. I got two second opinions from two separate and independent mechanics and they both confirmed the shoddy, incomplete repair. The two second opinions recommended the SAME EXACT thing needed to be done to complete the repair. I showed this to Foreign Car Repair and Sales, and they said the other two mechanics were wrong. The kicker: They continued to falsely advertise on their website that they were still AAA Certified LONG AFTER they lost the contract with AAA. Dishonest and incompetent.