Continue reading recommended reviews

IB
I Love My B.
Euclid, OH
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/08/2018
Excellent Customer Care!
I bought my BMW in CA, but before I could drive it home to OH, my water pump needed to be replaced. I took it to Foreign Car Repair, and they repaired my water pump in a timely manner, with the utmost respect. George's customer service was fabulous. A few months later, while in OH, the expansion tank needed to be replaced again. Since the part was under warranty from Foreign Car Care, I asked George if I could be reimbursed. Foreign Car Repair not only reimbursed me for the part, but also the labor. You can't get better than that! If I lived in CA, I would trust Foreign Car Repair for all my BMW's service needs.

Ria B.
Edwall, WA
04/06/2018
Avoid
I gave them a lot of my business because they were certified by AAA Auto Club of Southern California. However, after they repeatedly recommended a repair and then did a shoddy and incomplete job using inferior quality materials, I was perplexed. I took my car back twice and they gave me, a loyal customer, the runaround. I got two second opinions from two separate and independent mechanics and they both confirmed the shoddy, incomplete repair. The two second opinions recommended the SAME EXACT thing needed to be done to complete the repair. I showed this to Foreign Car Repair and Sales, and they said the other two mechanics were wrong. The kicker: They continued to falsely advertise on their website that they were still AAA Certified LONG AFTER they lost the contract with AAA. Dishonest and incompetent.