WJ
WILL J.
GMC Terrain
10/10/2019
Fine work, didn’t call before completing.
I’ve used Franklin Auto Doctor several times over the last two years and have always been happy with the work done and service provided. That said, this was the first time they didn’t call me to tell me the problem and the cost for the solution before doing the work.

I dropped off our vehicle to find the reason for it being sluggish to start. They diagnosed that it needed a new battery and then did the work without calling me to confirm.

Had I known it was just a battery, I would’ve preferred to pay them the labor for diagnosing it then replaced it myself, which probably would’ve been a little cheaper. Not the end of the world assuming it’s a one time thing, but this location has always called before completing the work to confirm with me. Felt a bit blindsided.

JV
JACKSON V.
Acura TSX
04/20/2016
Labor charges seemed a little high...
We've taken all our cars here for years. This trip, I paid over $200 for labor and I don't think they spent over an hour working on the car - higher than expected.
Bill H. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 04/21/2016

Mr. Jackson
We are very sorry your unhappy. when you called to check on vehicle you seemed impatient to get vehicle back so at one point we had two people repairing your vehicle to expediate repair. I am sure if you wanted to shop around you would see the pricing for repairs performed to be fair.
The Doctor

Matt S.
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Matt said the technicians at this business were helpful and explained thoroughly what was wrong with his vehicle. However, when he got his vehicle back it would not start and he required a jump. The faulty battery also caused the vehicle to break down shortly afterwards.
Bill H. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 04/19/2016

Matt,
We are so sorry for issue you have had, There is a notation on your invoice stating that the battery tested weak.

Ramona B.
Jaguar S-Type
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Ramona said this business got oil on the seats and carpet of her vehicle.

KR
Kylie R.
Mazda Tribute
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Kylie said the pricing at this business was amazingly good. They were great and allowed her to pick up her vehicle after hours. The vehicle smelled like cigarettes and she has a small baby so that was a concern. She would recommend this business to others but would warn them that they smoke in the business.

LP
LEE P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/08/2013
Squeaky AC belt continues
2 of my 3 drive belts were replaced at Auto Doctor. My nephew who builds cars from the ground up says the AC belt needs to be tightened. This should have been done before the vehicle left the shop. Belt squeaks on every start - embarrassing.
Bill H. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/21/2013
Left message with customer happy to address issue.