DAVID S.
Oceanside, CA
10/21/2020
Such great customer service and handled my job fast and professionally and every one was kind and honest. Great shop!

CHARLIE H.
10/21/2020
HONEST and FAIR PRICING
Took my f250 there yesterday having problem with steering would put to the right every now and then .They checked my entire from end bushings all the front in components,find everything was good but needed greased they called me told me my truck was ready and no charge for anything . Great people that work there, have always been fair with me ,I take all my vehicles there from my Porsche's to my pickup would highly recommend Auto Doctor .

KD
KURT D.
Brentwood, TN
10/14/2020
Very honest with trouble shooting the repair issue
The repair tech was able to deterioration me the repair issue and gave a very fair repair cost- this is why I always trust Auto Doctors to do my repairs.

GP
GARY P.
Brentwood, TN
10/13/2020
Great As Always
Timely. Professional. Knowledgeable. Fair pricing. Great as always!!

MARK M.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/09/2020
General maintenance
Good work and a fair price.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 10/09/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

Christina M.
Nashville, TN
10/02/2020
Long time customer
Been going there for 10 years and have no plans to stop.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 10/02/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

Carol C.
Spring Hill, TN
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Carol said they do good work.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 10/02/2020

THANK YOU CAROL FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

SP
Steve P.
Tennessee
Jeep Liberty
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they have always treated him well and honest. He said they are efficient and they do good work.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 10/02/2020

THANK YOU STEVE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

NH
NANCY H.
Fairview, TN
Volkswagen Passat
09/24/2020
Quality work done in good time
I scheduled an oil change well ahead of the appointment date. When I arrived, I remembered I needed my tires rotated as well. They had both those services done in more than reasonable time. Always friendly, helpful and professional. I’ll never go anywhere else!

BONNIE B.
BMW 528i
09/23/2020
I’ve been taking my car here for a few years and the service and attention to detail is the best. Jason is so knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend him.

GS
GREG S.
Spring Hill, TN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/22/2020
Great service with great employees
Extremely trustworthy auto repair shop. Jason was great to work with and the pricing was very reasonable. Will continue to do business with this shop.

CHARLIE H.
Ford Expedition EL
09/21/2020
Outstanding service at a fair price
Y'all always get repairs done in a timely manner ,and the cost of repairs are always fair and keep me up to date on what's happening. I have taken 5 of my vichicle's there from Porsche's to Pickup's and always do a great job. Would highly recommend Auto Doctor.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 09/21/2020

THANK YOU CHARLIE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

Jonathan M.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business was really good.

JIM H.
09/16/2020
O2 sensor
Very good service and quick.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 09/16/2020

THANK YOU JIM FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

COLBY H.
Buick LaCrosse
09/12/2020
Great service fast work and fair prices recommend going to them every time
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 09/16/2020

THANK YOU COLBY FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!