MARK S.
Nashville, TN
Honda Civic Si
06/21/2019
Honesty, professional advice, timely service, affordable pricing and hometown/small town feel!
My son referred me to Auto Doctor of Franklin and Eddie! Some of the best advice my son has ever given me!! I have taken two cars for work there several times and have been more than happy with all of my visits! You can trust these guys to tell you the truth, work with you on practical goals with what YOU want to do with your car/truck and do it all with a wonderfully friendly attitude!! They return your calls, answer your questions and do what they say they are going to do. My first experience actually cost me less than they estimated AND they did an oil change that was not in the original quote/estimate.

I can recommend Auto Doctor of Franklin (and Eddie) with the utmost of confidence and am very happy to take the time to write this review. Great, small businesses that under promise and over deliver deserve the best of reviews and referrals. Please go see Eddie at Auto Doctor of Franklin...you will be thankful you did!!!

TT
TIM T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/21/2019
Honest people
They have always been honest with me. They have told me when I “don’t” need something.

NP
Neil P.
Ford Expedition
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Neil said his experience was great and will use this facility in the future and tell other people how great it was.

DEREK B.
Thompsons Station, TN
06/14/2019
Ford fusion repair
Great services knowledgable staff. Always helpful with the current and any potential concerns.

JOHN L.
06/13/2019
Awesome experience and very friendly
I pulled in with a problem with my 2008 Jeep. The problem was corrected and I was leaving within 30 minutes. Let me remind you, I did not have an appointment, they took care of my issue promptly. Great bunch of guys and

AJ
ALLEN J.
06/13/2019
Jimmy
Took good care of us and did good quick work without charging for things that were not needed.

Stephanie W.
Thompsons Station, TN
Chrysler 200
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the mechanic at this business has always done a very good job. She was very pleased. She would like to thank them for the fair price and getting the job done in a timely manner.

SU
SHANE U.
Nissan Frontier
06/11/2019
Great service combined with honesty
Took my truck in for repair thinking that I had a bad wheel bearing due to a load noise I was hearing. They performed a diagnostic check and found the wheel bearings were fine and the noise was coming from uneven wear on my tires. They rotated my tires to try and help the uneven wear. I really appreciated the honesty and correct diagnosis of the issue.

PL
Paul L.
Ford Crown Victoria
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

DF
DON F.
06/07/2019
Chevy Repair
Auto Doctor takes care of all of our cars. We have received great service from them. It is timely, affordable and I always feel like they are being honest and up front with their diagnosis. This is particularly valued as our cars get a bit of age on them.

TA
TWYLA A.
Antioch, TN
Cadillac ATS
06/07/2019
Extremely nice manager
I work in Franklin and have never dealt with Auto Doctor. I needed air in my tire. They topped off the air and also did a complimentary 30 point check. The people at my job rave about them and this is my opportunity. I definitely recommend Auto Doctor.

AW
ANDY W.
06/05/2019
Great service, quick and painless
Auto Doctor of Franklin is our garage of choice for all our vehicles. The staff is friendly, they are able to quickly diagnose the issues and they get the job done and done well. Thanks.

BRIAN S.
06/05/2019
Fair and reasonable
Eddy or Bill are the two guys I usually interact with when I have car issues. I have always found them to be very friendly and fair with pricing. I recommend them to others on a regular basis because you don’t always get that good feeling when dealing with some other shops.

DON M.
06/04/2019
"You can send your wife here alone without any worry"
Always up front about price and what is needed. They never want to repair something that doesn't need to be repaired. prices are always fair. They do what they say they will do. I've been using these guys for years, and will continue to do so for a long long time.

SG
STEVE G.
06/04/2019
Caring, Cost-Effective & complete!
Ever see anyone smile when you ask if they know a great car repair shop? No? That’s because they haven’t been to see the Auto Doctor in Franklin!! These guys run a small shop with no nonsense. For a decade I have seen them make fair estimates, complete timely repairs and often at rates that seem very reasonable. I never get an up-sell... actually have had several ‘heads up about things to watch but could wait.” Love their honesty. And as a bonus- they’re right across the street from Triple Crown Bakery!

DAVID H.
Nashville, TN
06/01/2019
2006 Jeep
Great service!!

AL B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/30/2019
I’m local, they are my go to for everything car.
Eddie and Billy and crew are my trusted go to guys for everything vehicle in my house of which there are three. If you’re looking for a local auto mechanic to be trusted these of the guys.

ANDY M.
Cincinnati, OH
Mazda CX-9
05/29/2019
Outstanding Service
I am from Ohio and was traveling with my family to Florida. On the way, we noticed that our floor mats were soaking wet. I called the nearest service shop which happened to be Auto Doctor. I explained that I was trying to get to FL that day and he got me right in by having a mechanic stop on another project. My car took less than 30 minutes total to be serviced and they even took a shop vac to my floor mats. I would definitely recommend them for any type of service.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Port Huron, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/24/2019
Friendly prompt servive
Stopped in at closing. The guys stayed late to diagnose my issue and made arrangments to fix the car in the am
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks William,

Your Auto Doctor Team!

Centerville, TN
05/22/2019
I have been using Franklin Auto Doctor for two years and have always been pleased with the service and the work performed.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 05/28/2019