EP
Ed P.
Brunswick, OH
10/22/2020
Professional and Honest
Our Church 2007 GMC was in bad shape due to a lot of snow plowing and lack of regular maintenance. I took it into Jay and he honestly told me exactly what was needed to get the truck back into shape as we head into the winter of 2020-2021. As a Church, we could not afford a good used truck so we decided to do the necessary repairs, including rebuilding the transmission. We also had 2 new tires put on the truck. When the truck was finished and I went to pick it up, Jay pulled it around but then asked if I had a few minutes to wait. It seemed that a tire pressure sensor light had come on. He said it did not come on when he test drove the truck the day before. He literally put the truck back on the lift, corrected the problem and then took it for another test drive just to make sure it was working correctly. That type of dedication to fixing it right has made me a true customer to Jay and Friend-Lee. Their pricing was very competitive and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest car repair facility.

MZ
Mike Z.
10/21/2020
120 thousand mile service
120k service well done. Told me 60% left on brakes just some surface rust removed rather than replace. Broke fluid replacement into 2 visits to stretch out so not so expensive this visit.

Brecksville, OH
Nissan 370Z
10/07/2020
370z service
Always the best service. Friend-Lee does what needs to be done.
Fair price for good service.

Brecksville, OH
10/06/2020
2013 Subaru
Always good,affordable service.
Honest repair work. Trusted to do what’s needed.

Dave L.
10/03/2020
excellent service
very accommodating when it comes to scheduling your service

Mike G.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that they're friendly and tell him how it is. They aren't pushy and don't find unnecessary repairs. They're very nice and he truss them.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thanks so much for the kind review! It's always great to see ya!

Middlebrg Hts, OH
09/29/2020
Great people. Great service work.
Friendly people. Know what they are doing. Do a great job.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/30/2020

We appreciate you!! Thank you so much for the kind review :)

LF
Lisa F.
Parma, OH
Ford Expedition EL
09/17/2020
Always helpful and understanding
I trust FriendLee service for my car. I'm never upsold or lied to. Jay is thorough and understanding. He tells it like it is.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

We love hearing this as it's exactly what Friend-Lee, Jay & Jim are about! Thank YOU for telling it like it is ;)

Mike L.
Independence, OH
09/17/2020
Great Service!
Great and friendly service! I was running late for my 5pm appointment and dropped my car off for service at 5:30. Jason and the team usually close at 6pm, but they stayed almost an hour late to ensure that the repairs were completed and I could have my car back that night....even though the delay was my fault. Service like that is why my whole family works with Friend-Lee Automotive exclusively.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

No worries! We were happy to do it! If it happens again though, I may require a yummy slice of cheesecake in exchange for your keys ;) That's fair, right?

HO
Hugh O.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/16/2020
Excellent. Mechanical work.
Jason does excellent mechanical work. Been a customer for quite some time. I do miss his dad though.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you so much! Matt was certainly one of a kind & we miss him too!

Diane M.
Nissan Rogue
09/12/2020
Super
As always, fast excellent service!
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

We think YOU'RE excellent!!

TK
Tiffany K.
Ford Edge
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said the staff was accommodating and was able to drive her and her children home.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Well....with 3 kids in tow I can't image that hangin' out here would have been your ideal way to spend the rest of your day ;)  It was no problem at all!

LP
Lynn P.
Cleveland, OH
Kia Soul
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Lynn said the business was good, friendly, and quick.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you! We do our best!

SD
Steve D.
Aurora, OH
Ram 1500
09/08/2020
The people that work there
Have been using there services for over 25 years and will keep using them. The best and most trustworthy people you will ever find.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Well that sure was a super nice thing to say!!! Thank you & we appreicate it!

BE
Brandon E.
Mazda CX-9
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said they were nice, professional and got the job done.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks Brandon! We're glad you chose us!