CA
Carlson A.
Ohio
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Carlson said this business provided excellent service. The staff did as promised, at a fair price.

Kevin M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/18/2017
Fuel Line Repair
One of my cars started leaking fuel and I quickly diagnosed the problem. I like to work on my own cars when I can, but since gasoline is flammable and I'm really not qualified to work on fuel lines, I decided to take the car somewhere. They were able to repair the fuel line for less than the cost of a replacement fuel line uninstalled. I'm used to just replacing and not repairing parts on my cars, but I really can't complain because of the cost. As soon as I got the car home I lifted it to do some other work on it, but I inspected their work and it looked great. The experience was almost surreal, I was really expecting them to recommend replacing the fuel lines, which would have cost a lot more, but instead they actually saved me money. This actually worked out really well for me, since I drive that car during the winters, beat it up pretty badly, and it's pretty old. I got a quote from another repair shop who almost automatically told me (without seeing the car) that most likely the car would need a new fuel line, and even when I asked Friend-Lee Automotive what that same service would have cost, (granted I didn't request an official estimate,) they still gave me a price that was lower.

GS
Gerry S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
10/14/2017
good service
We have been a customer of Matt and Jay for many years. We appreciate their good service and their friendliness.

PH
Pam H.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/14/2017
They are upfront about how much repairs might be
they always try to get you in to take of problem

ES
Ed S.
Parma Heights, OH
10/12/2017
Timely service
They got me in and out in a timely fashion. Great work as usual.

BD
Barbara D.
Lakewood, OH
Jeep CJ7
10/12/2017
Keeping my 84CJ7 Jeep healthy
It’s worth the drive from Lakewood to have people who know and understand the workings of an old Jeep.
I’ve had the valve cover replaced several times, and only because previous mechanics did not take the time to find an appropriate metal cover and drill the correct holes to attach evenly and securely.
Another repair made this time was also to correct another mechanics failure to install the thermostat correctly.
Lastly, and the main reason for this trip, was to replace the original (33yo!) clutch linkage assembly. Matt took the time to show us how badly worn the old parts were, and gave us a very complete explanation re: the repair process.

ME
great service again

Carol W.
Valley View, OH
10/01/2017
Dependable, knowledgeable, honest, great team!
I had car trouble and towed my car to My Mechanics at Friend-Lee Automotive. I've been their customer for over 20 years. Another place said I needed expensive repair and parts. However after careful evaluation it was determined that my car is fine. I love their honesty and safety checks with every oil & lube appointment. Thanks!

John H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Buick Park Avenue
09/25/2017 Category: Service
John said this business fixed his vehicle.

KG
Kevin G.
Seville, OH
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff do a good job.

Rose C.
Honda Fit
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Rose said this business got her vehicle fixed quickly and they were honest.

HW
Heather W.
FIAT 500L
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Heather said this business is super friendly and they make her feel comfortable.

BL
Bill L.
Brecksville, OH
Nissan 370Z
09/13/2017
370z service
Thurough service after long road trip. Excellent job. Everything checked-inspected.

Lorrie S.
09/13/2017
?
We love u guys Nicole enjoyed chatting w Matt. So friendly.

Carol M.
Broadview Heights, OH
09/09/2017
Family Auto Shop
Very friendly, professional, helpful, and qualified auto shop. Care about the customer and the service they provide.

ES
Ed S.
Parma Heights, OH
09/02/2017
Friend Lee Automotive North Royalton review - testimonial
Fast and efficient. They fix it right the first every time and are very Fair with their pricing. I highly recommend Friend Lee Automotive repairs.

RP
Roger P.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Roger said the business had good mechanics. He has never had to take his vehicle back for the same problem.

Joseph C.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Carolyn said this business was helpful when she went in and everything went smoothly. She did not have any complaints.

Rich H.
Brunswick, OH
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Rich said he told them to store his vehicle in the garage at night. He spent $1,200 and they charged him 50 cents for washer fluid. They also overfilled the transmission fluid.

KI
Kat I.
Roseville, MI
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Kat said the staff was a big help.