GB
Galina B.
Broadview Heights, OH
Nissan Versa
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Galina said this business has her vehicle driving fine with no problems.

GS
Gertrude S.
Kia Forte
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Gertrude said that the employees are courteous.

PC
Peter C.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Peter said the service is fast and the staff is courteous.

Martin R.
Independence, OH
Buick LaCrosse
11/11/2017
great
Matt always tries to service our cars when needed.

John T.
Hinckley, OH
11/09/2017
As always,. Very honest and "friendly" .
Matt and Jason are down to earth but VERY honest businessman. Always going that extra step to make sure you are taken care of in the best possible way.

SA
Seoyan A.
Strongsville, OH
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Seoyan said this business does a good and quick job.

Matt M.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Matt said the employees were quick, efficient, and they explained the repairs in detail.

Renee R.
Mercury Milan
11/04/2017
The owner is honest and trustworthy
My 16 year old son just bought his first car a few months back. Matt did a through inspection and gave me son a few things to resolve. Recently my sons car had a power steering issue which we thought was going to be thousands. Matt resolved that issue and replaced the battery, fixed his tire and it was $429 a lot less than we planned. He understands a teenager has to pay for this car and is very detail oriented honest and fair. Thank you Matt

AP
Allison P.
Akron, OH
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Allison said the service was great. She was pleased that the employees were able to service her vehicle the same day she called.

YO
Yvette O.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Yvette said the staff was super friendly. They were efficient and they did a really great job.

Sabrina S.
Pepper Pike, OH
10/29/2017
I call and am able to get an appointment the same day. The customer service is great and Matt always explains what is happening.
5 out of 5

KE
Karl E.
Brecksville, OH
10/28/2017
Superbly Done
Great service---fair pricing---good communication with options and choices and a recommendation of what might be fix to get best bang for the buck.

CV
Cathy V.
Cadillac Seville
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Cathy said she won't go anywhere else and she's grateful the business is there.

Sue B.
Brecksville, OH
Mitsubishi Galant
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Sue said she is very happy with the service from this business.

CA
Carlson A.
Ohio
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Carlson said this business provided excellent service. The staff did as promised, at a fair price.

Kevin M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/18/2017
Fuel Line Repair
One of my cars started leaking fuel and I quickly diagnosed the problem. I like to work on my own cars when I can, but since gasoline is flammable and I'm really not qualified to work on fuel lines, I decided to take the car somewhere. They were able to repair the fuel line for less than the cost of a replacement fuel line uninstalled. I'm used to just replacing and not repairing parts on my cars, but I really can't complain because of the cost. As soon as I got the car home I lifted it to do some other work on it, but I inspected their work and it looked great. The experience was almost surreal, I was really expecting them to recommend replacing the fuel lines, which would have cost a lot more, but instead they actually saved me money. This actually worked out really well for me, since I drive that car during the winters, beat it up pretty badly, and it's pretty old. I got a quote from another repair shop who almost automatically told me (without seeing the car) that most likely the car would need a new fuel line, and even when I asked Friend-Lee Automotive what that same service would have cost, (granted I didn't request an official estimate,) they still gave me a price that was lower.

GS
Gerry S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
10/14/2017
good service
We have been a customer of Matt and Jay for many years. We appreciate their good service and their friendliness.

PH
Pam H.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/14/2017
They are upfront about how much repairs might be
they always try to get you in to take of problem

ES
Ed S.
Parma Heights, OH
10/12/2017
Timely service
They got me in and out in a timely fashion. Great work as usual.

BD
Barbara D.
Lakewood, OH
Jeep CJ7
10/12/2017
Keeping my 84CJ7 Jeep healthy
It’s worth the drive from Lakewood to have people who know and understand the workings of an old Jeep.
I’ve had the valve cover replaced several times, and only because previous mechanics did not take the time to find an appropriate metal cover and drill the correct holes to attach evenly and securely.
Another repair made this time was also to correct another mechanics failure to install the thermostat correctly.
Lastly, and the main reason for this trip, was to replace the original (33yo!) clutch linkage assembly. Matt took the time to show us how badly worn the old parts were, and gave us a very complete explanation re: the repair process.