EG
Brunswick, OH
Scion xB
02/27/2018
So far, so good
Women are accustomed to having to feel guarded when it comes to getting their cars fixed. As a single woman I had something so horrific happen at a dealership it ended up in having to buy a new car. I avoid talking about it because it's one of those stories nobody would believe and it cost me debt when my previous car was paid off.

I will always be watching over my shoulder when it comes to getting cars fixed. With very high recommendation one retired school teacher was insistent that I go to Friend-Lee Automotive. It's been six months now and so far it feels there is a sense of responsibility, ethics and just plain 'doing the right thing' with Friend-Lee.

Regardless if man or woman, I would recommend if looking for a new mechanic.

Sabrina S.
Pepper Pike, OH
02/20/2018
Customer service
Both my husband and I are willing to drive over 30 minutes out of our way to get our cars serviced by Friend-Lee Automotive. We appreciate the honesty from Matt and his staff.

Sharon M.
Honda Civic Si
02/18/2018
Friend Lee
I have found this small company to be helpful and honest. It's why I keep going back.

ES
Ed S.
Parma Heights, OH
02/18/2018
Great and friend-ly service once again.
Friend Lee Automotive is a trustworthy family run business that gets your car in top shape. Thanks to Matt and Jason.

AZ
Afroz Z.
Strongsville, OH
02/16/2018
The front office felt trustworthy; not pressuring and willing to explain the problem at hand. It felt small enough for cozy and family-like.
I went there on Dec 23 because my auto shop closed early on Friday for X-mas. I didn't want a trip to Mentor with 'break issues' on icy roads. Hence my visit to Friend-Lee the 1st time; they could look at my car on a Sat morning. Once there, I felt the front desk person friendly (no puns), reliable, and to the point. Break scares me, esp in Dec, and the price quoted was reasonable. I'm happy, since. I was on leave during rest of Dec. Four consecutive survey reminders came within a week. Since I hadn't driven to work, I wanted to wait, drive few miles. Then, I had minor surgery. Honestly, I didn't like that barrage. I was going to, anyway. Consumers want 'trust' the most. It takes time to build that. I'm giving 4-Star only because of one-time experience. I've already shared F-L info with my Cul-de-sac neighbors. We share all info - from doctor to tree-cutter service - we're close folks. I've spread your name already. I hope to be back. Thanks.

ME
Mike E.
Strongsville, OH
Chevrolet Traverse
02/16/2018
friend-lee warm enviroment
fast friendly service once again.

Andrew S.
Broadview Heights, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he scheduled an appointment a few days ahead of time. He dropped his vehicle off at 8 am. A call was placed early afternoon to verify when his vehicle would be ready. Matt responded, if he knew, he would have called. He repeated his response and started complaining about doing his job. Afterwards, he added he would try to finish by the end of the day. The quote was $110 but he was charged $180. He would never recommend them nor go back.

Tony S.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff was honest. It went over and above for him. The overall service was good.

CA
Cody A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he was treated well at the business, they did a good job, and they were quick. He has used them for about 2 years, and he has recommended them to others.

HG
Hannah G.
Volvo S60
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the people at the business were really nice.

PB
PAT B.
Cleveland, OH
01/25/2018
great service, as always
Matt, and Jay do an awesome job in a timely manner, at a fair price. We take our entire family's car to friend-lee auto, always!

RJ
Rick J.
Richfield, OH
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the staff treated him well and they had fair prices.

MZ
Matt Z.
Hinckley, OH
Chevrolet Traverse
01/23/2018
Trailer Tires
Today I had trailer tires put tires on my utility trailer along with a oil change. I waited for it and it was done in just over an hour.

CA
Carlson A.
Ohio
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Carlson said everything was good.

Lindsay M.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Lindsay said they did a great job.

Debra B.
Kia Soul
01/18/2018
2013 Kia Soul
Matt did excellent job. I went to an event for 4 hours at zero degrees plus wind chill. My car sat outside. Battery was dead and work not start at 11 pm. The battery was 5 years old. Matt test the electrical system found nothing wrong and put in a brand new Delta battery that will work for six years. He didn’t oil change and oil filter. I’m not sure if he rotated the tires it and that’s going to do that. Matt is reasonable and knowledgeable.

TJ
Tom J.
Cleveland, OH
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was courteous, did what they said they were going to do, and for a good price.

Chris B.
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he had a good feeling going into this facility. He really appreciates how honest the mechanic was and he appreciated his attention to detail.

Carol M.
Broadview Heights, OH
01/15/2018
great place
Friendly, honest, helpful, flexible, quality work

Don G.
Brecksville, OH
Buick Regal
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said staff did a good job servicing her vehicle at this business.