Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Daryl G.
Niagara Falls, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Rotating door mentality
Try and keep your employees happy as to keep them around for more than a year.
James L., District Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/31/2018

THank you for your feedback, we will discuss with the management team.

FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/31/2018

Daryl -  I called you on Monday so we could discuss your concerns but unfortunately you were busy and stated you would call me back. I apologize for the time it took to get you an answer on the repair. Eric, the service advisor, tried to contact you but the phone number on file was no longer valid. When you contacted us and gave us your new phone number it was updated in the file. I understand your concern regarding familiar faces in the dealership, but all the service employees have been together over 6 years. In fact, Eric was the advisor when you brought your previous vehicle in for service. I will pass along your  employee concerns to the sales manager. I look forward to speaking with you regarding this visit, so please give me a call so we can discuss your concerns.

Buffalo, NY
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Not great
Came in to get my brakes replaced. When I left my car had a new problem, brought it back they said it was fixed and then two days later it had the same problem again and they said it would cost 600$ to fix. I got a new car and maybe this wasn't they're fault but the number of times I've had to drive to grand island in the past week is enough to turn anyone off of their less-than thorough service.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/26/2016

Sorry you had to make multiple trips to our dealership. The coil packs are an electronic part and they can fail at any time, we tried to clear the codes and test drive the car. Sometimes that works and in your case we tried that 1st to see if we could save you from spending more money. Unfortunately that did not work. Our team takes pride in satifying our customers and I am sorry we failed you on this visit. I understand you purchased a new vehicle and hopefully you will enjoy that for many years.Frank ScomaService Manager

Dahim C.
Montgomery, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Good after service follow up
Thank you. Frank took care of the issues professionally and things are lot better now.

03/25/2016 Category: Service
Issue
I am a genesis owner
I went the dealership for recall service
Total the service took 6hrs
1.tire do not look new
2. Scratched rims
3. Damaged windshield fluid tank
Water is leaking bad
My car is staying in toronto canada for a month. Please arrange 1 dealership in north york area to fix the tank
My number is 334 296 3403
Thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/25/2016

Daniel - On behalf of my team I want to apologize for the time it took to complete the recalls on the vehicle. As we discussed the connector for the air bag system is located in the same connector as the TX0 recall and that connector was not making contact. Thats what took the most time - was making sure that was the issue and then repairing that connector so the air bag system was operational. The tires were shipped in as a special order for your vehicle and were definately new. As for the washer fluid, we did not need to do any work near that tank so I am not sure what the issue is but you should be able to take it to a Hyundai dealer in Toronto for any warranty repair. As we dicussed on the phone they need to get approval to do a foreign claim and if they have any questions I am available to help them. If you feel comfortable rescoring us based on our conversation we would appreciate that as well. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Niagara Falls, NY
11/14/2014 Category: Service
had to go to dealership for same problem too many times.
was not treated with respect as a female. Multiple trips and treated like I was bothering the dealership. Eric was the majority of the problem. Never go back there again.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/17/2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to let me know about your experience in our dealership, and I am truly sorry it was not the experience you expected. We pride ourselves in providing a professional and friendly experience. Eric is rated one of the top customer service advisors in the nation and again I am sorry your experience was not reflective of that. Finding a water leak is a challenging and time intensive repair and that is why we provided a loaner vehicle to you during the repair process. Unfortunately because we needed a glass company to remove the rear window, we were tied to their schedule as well. We would love to invite you back to show you that it was not our normal standard of service.

CHERYL C.
03/12/2014 Category: Service
over priced. cost of turning rotors almost the same as new ones
I was told by 2 other mechanics that turning rotors wears them out more quickly. that is why it is not been done in 20 years. I will have to buy new rotors before very long. That is why I am not satisfied. I have never gone to a dealer for repairs and will never do so again
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/28/2014

Cheryl,
We certainly are concerned that you were not satisfied with your service visit. We pride ourselves on making sure are customers are satisfied and that is why I tried to contact you and left a voice mail message after your visit to discuss this issue. Please contact me at the dealership at your convenience if you wish to discuss your concerns.
Frank Scoma