GT
Gerald T.
Grand Island, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and my service was done in a timely manner

06/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service appointment
Excellent service appointment. The experience for my service appointment for my Sonata was excellent everything was done in a professional manner and I would recommend your service department to anyone
JASON K K., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/03/2020

Gerald

I am sorry that we scored only 2 stars with the great service department , I know that you spoke with Eric yesterday and your happy to rescore the survey.

Jason K Koelemeyer
Hyundai Service Manager
716-773-7505
jkoelemeyer@fuccillo.com
JASON K K., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/05/2020

Thanks for the follow up.

Jason K Koelemeyer

Tonawanda, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2018 Category: Service
service
i am thinking of using another automotive place.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/09/2018

Cheryl - thank you for speaking with me about your service visit. I am glad we were able to take care of your concern. As per our conversation, I have scheduled your appointment for Tuesday morning. I will forward the rescore survey that we spoke about on the phone as well. Thank you for the many years of support and the opportunity to show that we care.
Frank Scoma