Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Jeffrey P.
Tonawanda, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Was very happy to receive a call from the dealership. They took the time and the concern to make sure my husband and I were happy.

11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Could be better prices for repeat customers.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for the feed back we will take a look at our pricing to insure we are price competitive we look forward to seeing on your next service visit.

Niagara Falls, NY
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick
Complete service in timely fashion

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick.
Fast
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/09/2016

We appreciate your feed back and hope to provide great service in the future.Thank you for speaking with me this afternoon, and as per our conversation I will send a re score email to you.
Eric

EK
Earle K.
Grand Island, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Bad service
Nice place to purchase a car. Horrible place to service a car.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/14/2016

Earle - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. As we talked about on the phone I apologize for the miscommunication about your brakes. Eric was actually trying to tell you that there was 80% of life left on the brake pads but that the inside pad on the left rear was separating from the backing. As I stated in our conversation I would welcome the opportunity to take care of the brakes at no charge to show that we do value your business and it would be our way of saying that we care. I look forward to hearing from you.

JAMES M.
North Tonawanda, NY
04/23/2015 Category: Service
that there can be a relationship between myself as a customer and the staff at the dealership.
I am very pleased that the dealership (maintenance manager Frank) provided me an opportunity to relay concerns and then was able to have repairs done in a timely manner as well as at a more acceptable and fair amount.

04/23/2015 Category: Service
Experiences with sales team has always been good, but seems like things decline once maintenance is needed on vehicle.
Recently visited for an oil change and after multi check was told 300.00 worth of work is recommended for an elantra under 24 months old. Malfunctioning caliper at 90.00, air/cabin filters for 80.00, oh yes and a new tire for 129.99 which at a prior visit pointed out since bought the car tire seemed to drive "funny." A Call was made to attempt to resolve dissatisfaction without any resolution.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for speaking with me regarding your service visit. I am sorry your visit was not up to our usual standards. Please let me know if you are still interested in my offer that we talked about during our conversation.

FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/22/2015

James - Thank you for allowing us another chance to show that we care about and appreciate your business. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Service manager