Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Christopher B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Third car I bought from Fuccillo. Awesome service!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/06/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review we appreciate your feed back if there is
anything we can do on your next service to earn  a 5 star  review please tell us and we will improve.

Grand Island, NY
01/21/2019 Category: Service
2019
Eric was very accommodating with schedule a engine replacement. The loaner I was given was nice and clean. My car was returned very fast. I wish the was some better communication the day I dropped my car off. Also although my paperwork says there was a 4 point check and my fluids were topped off my car had no washer fluid when it was returned. That being said my runs wonderful and the repairs were completed timely.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/22/2019

I'm sorry about the communication we are at the mercy of Hyundai motors of America and their response time for warranty replacements. As for the washer fluid it was clearly over looked if at any point you are in the area please stop by and we will fill it and wash your car for the inconvenience.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tuscon Service
Regular maintenance. Friendly, clean, punctual. Communication on the phone and and in person was friendly, polite and helpful.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the nice comments. Our team goal is complete satisfaction for our customers, so anything less than 5 stars means we failed. Please let know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review on your next visit.

Youngstown, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service, oil change was quick.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know on your next visit how we can earn a 5 star review, because to us anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

Melissa G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone from Lamar Pace who placed me in my Honda when he saw I was not happy with the other vehicles I test drove to the service techs who answered all my questions about my hybride and explained what my car was doing were phenomenal!! Very nice and friendly. I had a great experience!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/26/2018

Melissa - thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our dealership. We strive for complete satisfaction, so please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review during your future visits.

James L.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
very good efficient service dept. with 1 hiccup
As always the service was very good, my only issue is the complimentary car wash, you don't actually get one, just a coupon for some third party car wash somewhere else. It seems like a homework assignment, and doesn't seem customer oriented. You might be better off not offering a "complimentary" car wash at all.
thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/17/2018

James - thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we are unable to wash cars in house at this time, so we at least can provide an alternative for our customers rather than no wash at all. Keep in mind the free wash coupon can be redeemed at 1 of 3 locations any time in the following 30 days.

LK
Lee K.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Clean
Fine
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/27/2018

Lee - thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. Please let us know what we need to do on your next visit to receive a 5 star review, because to us anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

Carol W.
Amherst, NY
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Happy with service
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/23/2018

Carol - thank you for support and loyalty. Our team appreciates your feedback. Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit, because to us anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and knowledgeable
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments of "Great Service" and "fast and knowledgeable" are appreciated, and I will share them with the team. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review on your next visit, because to us anything less than a 5 star visit means we failed.

Burlington, ON
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2018 Category: Service
No thanks you.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. Our team appreciate your trust in allowing us to help you keep your vehicle running worry free. We strive for complete satisfaction so please let us know what we need to do to receive a 5 star review on your next visit, because anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

Grand Island, NY
03/01/2018 Category: Service
recall service
adequate.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/02/2018

I'm am very sorry that we made a mistake and did not have your appointment on our schedule but I am glad your service for your recall was completed in a timely manner if you ever have a problem please call us and we will do everything in our power to make it right.

VB
Valorie B.
Sinclairville, NY
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Mrs
X
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2018

Valorie - thank you for your feedback. Our goal is complete satisfaction, so please let us know what we need to do on your future visits to earn a 5 star review. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

David S.
Lewiston, NY
01/16/2018 Category: Service
service
Very good service fast friendly and informative
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you very much for the 4 star review if there is anything we can do to make your visit 5 stars please do not hesitate to ask.

LC
Lindsay C.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Loyal Fuccillo Customer
I came in for a routine oil change. 4 days before, my check engine light came on while I was 2 hours out of town. I called the service department and spoke with Frank. While this light makes me terribly nervous, Frank was clear and reassuring of the possible issue and what can be considered a danger. I made it back to Buffalo and brought my car in knowing something was wrong. While the cost was more than I hoped, Eric explained the issue and answered my questions; he was kind and helped in any way he could to relieve the cost after the holidays. I appreciate the service at Fuccillo of Grand Island and will continue to own and service my Hyundai Elantra there. Thank you! :)
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/03/2018

Lindsay - thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with our service department. I am glad you were able to get to us without any issue and that Eric was able to get your concern rectified. We appreciate your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us. Please let us know what we can do on your next visit to earn a 5 star review, because to us, anything less than a 5 star means we failed.

Jan D.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
The service dept is top notch, Eric is great to deal with.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 12/19/2017

Thanks for the 4 star review if we can improve please tell us and we will do our very best to make sure its a five star experience next service.

11/17/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The dealership is clean and well maintained. Best dealership in the area as far as I'm concerned.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you for the kind words about our dealership if there is anything we can do to get a five star review next time please call us and we will make it a five star experience.

BP
Belinda P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/10/2017 Category: Service
BE LINDA P
NICE PEOPLE
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/13/2017

Thanks for the 4 star review if there is anything we can do to make it 5 stars please tell us for the future.

TE
Timothy E.
09/21/2017 Category: Service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/22/2017

Timothy - thank you for the 4 star review. Our team goal is 100% customer satisfaction, so please let us know what we need to change to receive a 5 star review on your next visit(besides the pies - my baking skills are not that good). Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

BG
Brian G.
Dunkirk, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Punctuality
Service is always handled in a professional timely manner
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/24/2017

Brian - thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Our goal is always complete satisfaction so please let us know what we need to improve to get a 5 star review on your next visit. Thank you for your loyalty and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

SUSAN S.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Not Reviewing
Not this time
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/18/2017

I cant tell you how sorry I am that this was done we should never do work that wasn't approved and I will make it a point to never let this happen again.I'm sure he was just trying to save you a trip back but thats no excuse. Thank you for the 4 star review and we will go over our procedures here.