Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

DF
Donna F.
Lewiston, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Very long survey
Very long survey
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks for your feed back.

12/01/2019 Category: Service
very friendly.
I believe some recommendations for service are not necessary.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 12/03/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review please contact me regarding the services recommended that were not to your liking and I will do my very best to make this right 716-773-7505

James K.
Lockport, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick courteous service
I would recommend service at Fuccillo Hyandai.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/31/2019

I'm very sorry we in service did not put your wheel lock key back we now have a system in place so it should not happen again.As for sales our inventory for the vehicle you were looking for we be replenished very soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Acceptable
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your visit was not up to our usual 5 star standard. Our team goal is complete satisfaction, so please let us know what we can do better on your next visit, to earn a 5 star review. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Christopher B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Third car I bought from Fuccillo. Awesome service!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/06/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review we appreciate your feed back if there is
anything we can do on your next service to earn  a 5 star  review please tell us and we will improve.

Grand Island, NY
01/21/2019 Category: Service
2019
Eric was very accommodating with schedule a engine replacement. The loaner I was given was nice and clean. My car was returned very fast. I wish the was some better communication the day I dropped my car off. Also although my paperwork says there was a 4 point check and my fluids were topped off my car had no washer fluid when it was returned. That being said my runs wonderful and the repairs were completed timely.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/22/2019

I'm sorry about the communication we are at the mercy of Hyundai motors of America and their response time for warranty replacements. As for the washer fluid it was clearly over looked if at any point you are in the area please stop by and we will fill it and wash your car for the inconvenience.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tuscon Service
Regular maintenance. Friendly, clean, punctual. Communication on the phone and and in person was friendly, polite and helpful.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the nice comments. Our team goal is complete satisfaction for our customers, so anything less than 5 stars means we failed. Please let know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review on your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service, oil change was quick.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know on your next visit how we can earn a 5 star review, because to us anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

Melissa G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone from Lamar Pace who placed me in my Honda when he saw I was not happy with the other vehicles I test drove to the service techs who answered all my questions about my hybride and explained what my car was doing were phenomenal!! Very nice and friendly. I had a great experience!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/26/2018

Melissa - thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our dealership. We strive for complete satisfaction, so please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review during your future visits.

James L.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
very good efficient service dept. with 1 hiccup
As always the service was very good, my only issue is the complimentary car wash, you don't actually get one, just a coupon for some third party car wash somewhere else. It seems like a homework assignment, and doesn't seem customer oriented. You might be better off not offering a "complimentary" car wash at all.
thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/17/2018

James - thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we are unable to wash cars in house at this time, so we at least can provide an alternative for our customers rather than no wash at all. Keep in mind the free wash coupon can be redeemed at 1 of 3 locations any time in the following 30 days.

LK
Lee K.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Clean
Fine
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/27/2018

Lee - thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. Please let us know what we need to do on your next visit to receive a 5 star review, because to us anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

Carol W.
Amherst, NY
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Happy with service
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/23/2018

Carol - thank you for support and loyalty. Our team appreciates your feedback. Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit, because to us anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and knowledgeable
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments of "Great Service" and "fast and knowledgeable" are appreciated, and I will share them with the team. Please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review on your next visit, because to us anything less than a 5 star visit means we failed.

Burlington, ON
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2018 Category: Service
No thanks you.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. Our team appreciate your trust in allowing us to help you keep your vehicle running worry free. We strive for complete satisfaction so please let us know what we need to do to receive a 5 star review on your next visit, because anything less than 5 stars means we failed.

Grand Island, NY
03/01/2018 Category: Service
recall service
adequate.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/02/2018

I'm am very sorry that we made a mistake and did not have your appointment on our schedule but I am glad your service for your recall was completed in a timely manner if you ever have a problem please call us and we will do everything in our power to make it right.