Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island

GT
Gerald T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and my service was done in a timely manner

06/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service appointment
Excellent service appointment. The experience for my service appointment for my Sonata was excellent everything was done in a professional manner and I would recommend your service department to anyone
JASON K K., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/03/2020

Gerald

I am sorry that we scored only 2 stars with the great service department , I know that you spoke with Eric yesterday and your happy to rescore the survey.

Jason K Koelemeyer
Hyundai Service Manager
716-773-7505
jkoelemeyer@fuccillo.com
JASON K K., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/05/2020

Thanks for the follow up.

Jason K Koelemeyer

Tonawanda, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Was very happy to receive a call from the dealership. They took the time and the concern to make sure my husband and I were happy.

11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Could be better prices for repeat customers.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for the feed back we will take a look at our pricing to insure we are price competitive we look forward to seeing on your next service visit.

Niagara Falls, NY
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick
Complete service in timely fashion

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick.
Fast
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/09/2016

We appreciate your feed back and hope to provide great service in the future.Thank you for speaking with me this afternoon, and as per our conversation I will send a re score email to you.
Eric

Dahim C.
Montgomery, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Good after service follow up
Thank you. Frank took care of the issues professionally and things are lot better now.

03/25/2016 Category: Service
Issue
I am a genesis owner
I went the dealership for recall service
Total the service took 6hrs
1.tire do not look new
2. Scratched rims
3. Damaged windshield fluid tank
Water is leaking bad
My car is staying in toronto canada for a month. Please arrange 1 dealership in north york area to fix the tank
My number is 334 296 3403
Thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/25/2016

Daniel - On behalf of my team I want to apologize for the time it took to complete the recalls on the vehicle. As we discussed the connector for the air bag system is located in the same connector as the TX0 recall and that connector was not making contact. Thats what took the most time - was making sure that was the issue and then repairing that connector so the air bag system was operational. The tires were shipped in as a special order for your vehicle and were definately new. As for the washer fluid, we did not need to do any work near that tank so I am not sure what the issue is but you should be able to take it to a Hyundai dealer in Toronto for any warranty repair. As we dicussed on the phone they need to get approval to do a foreign claim and if they have any questions I am available to help them. If you feel comfortable rescoring us based on our conversation we would appreciate that as well. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

JAMES M.
04/23/2015 Category: Service
that there can be a relationship between myself as a customer and the staff at the dealership.
I am very pleased that the dealership (maintenance manager Frank) provided me an opportunity to relay concerns and then was able to have repairs done in a timely manner as well as at a more acceptable and fair amount.

04/23/2015 Category: Service
Experiences with sales team has always been good, but seems like things decline once maintenance is needed on vehicle.
Recently visited for an oil change and after multi check was told 300.00 worth of work is recommended for an elantra under 24 months old. Malfunctioning caliper at 90.00, air/cabin filters for 80.00, oh yes and a new tire for 129.99 which at a prior visit pointed out since bought the car tire seemed to drive "funny." A Call was made to attempt to resolve dissatisfaction without any resolution.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for speaking with me regarding your service visit. I am sorry your visit was not up to our usual standards. Please let me know if you are still interested in my offer that we talked about during our conversation.

FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/22/2015

James - Thank you for allowing us another chance to show that we care about and appreciate your business. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Service manager

CD
Carole D.
Youngstown, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin Klaybor the Service Advisor
I am greatly impressed with Kevin! He was absolutely wonderful to me, showing me how to fix the sound on my radio which the salesman failed to do when I bought my Kona and making my service appointment go quickly so I didn’t have to wait a long time wearing my mask, which hinders my breathing! Kevin even had my car washed for me and gave me a coupon for another wash! FUCCILLO is a very special place to go because of special people like Kevin!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

LV
Luis V.
East Amherst, NY
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
very good work group and very friendly.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

SK

GL
Gabriel L.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
"OUTSTANDING"
FUCCILLO'S SERVICE IN GENERAL, HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUTSTANDING ESPECIALLY THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL "ERIC" HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY AND CURTIOUS.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words we look forward to helping with all your future service needs.

Deborah S.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
service with a smile. efficent, friendly, courteous!!!
A One!!!!!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you very much for the five star review.

CP
Cheryl P.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
I always bring my SUV to Fuccillo for service and am always completely satisfied.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Williamsville, NY

11/10/2020 Category: Service
VERY SMOOTH OPERATION
ITS ALL GOOD
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the five star review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TW
Theresa W.
Buffalo, NY
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager - Service Department
excellent service and customer service
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/29/2020

Jill S.
Ransomville, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
I’m in and out for service
Location
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our staff and store if there's anything that we can do in the future to make sure that you have a five-star experience please feel free to let us know.