Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Jeffrey P.
Tonawanda, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Was very happy to receive a call from the dealership. They took the time and the concern to make sure my husband and I were happy.

11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Could be better prices for repeat customers.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for the feed back we will take a look at our pricing to insure we are price competitive we look forward to seeing on your next service visit.

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick
Complete service in timely fashion

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick.
Fast
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/09/2016

We appreciate your feed back and hope to provide great service in the future.Thank you for speaking with me this afternoon, and as per our conversation I will send a re score email to you.
Eric

Dahim C.
Montgomery, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Good after service follow up
Thank you. Frank took care of the issues professionally and things are lot better now.

03/25/2016 Category: Service
Issue
I am a genesis owner
I went the dealership for recall service
Total the service took 6hrs
1.tire do not look new
2. Scratched rims
3. Damaged windshield fluid tank
Water is leaking bad
My car is staying in toronto canada for a month. Please arrange 1 dealership in north york area to fix the tank
My number is 334 296 3403
Thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/25/2016

Daniel - On behalf of my team I want to apologize for the time it took to complete the recalls on the vehicle. As we discussed the connector for the air bag system is located in the same connector as the TX0 recall and that connector was not making contact. Thats what took the most time - was making sure that was the issue and then repairing that connector so the air bag system was operational. The tires were shipped in as a special order for your vehicle and were definately new. As for the washer fluid, we did not need to do any work near that tank so I am not sure what the issue is but you should be able to take it to a Hyundai dealer in Toronto for any warranty repair. As we dicussed on the phone they need to get approval to do a foreign claim and if they have any questions I am available to help them. If you feel comfortable rescoring us based on our conversation we would appreciate that as well. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

JAMES M.
North Tonawanda, NY
04/23/2015 Category: Service
that there can be a relationship between myself as a customer and the staff at the dealership.
I am very pleased that the dealership (maintenance manager Frank) provided me an opportunity to relay concerns and then was able to have repairs done in a timely manner as well as at a more acceptable and fair amount.

04/23/2015 Category: Service
Experiences with sales team has always been good, but seems like things decline once maintenance is needed on vehicle.
Recently visited for an oil change and after multi check was told 300.00 worth of work is recommended for an elantra under 24 months old. Malfunctioning caliper at 90.00, air/cabin filters for 80.00, oh yes and a new tire for 129.99 which at a prior visit pointed out since bought the car tire seemed to drive "funny." A Call was made to attempt to resolve dissatisfaction without any resolution.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for speaking with me regarding your service visit. I am sorry your visit was not up to our usual standards. Please let me know if you are still interested in my offer that we talked about during our conversation.

FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/22/2015

James - Thank you for allowing us another chance to show that we care about and appreciate your business. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Service manager

SR
Susan R.
Tonawanda, NY
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
They always take great care of my car.

Lewiston, NY
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable people make this a great place to have service on my vehicle.

Sara B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Beautiful
Thanks for great service always! :)
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you very much for the great review.

Youngstown, NY
12/01/2019 Category: Service
very friendly.
I believe some recommendations for service are not necessary.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 12/03/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review please contact me regarding the services recommended that were not to your liking and I will do my very best to make this right 716-773-7505

TW
Theresa W.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager and technicians - Service Department
They are very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Jeffrey M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Great service as always.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/30/2019

Thanks for the great review and have a Happy Holiday.

PC
Peter C.
Grand Island, NY
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
The service is always good and promptly completed.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our staff.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The staff was friendly, and the waiting room clean and service was great.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our location.

Donna H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Thorough, professional, friendly, and on time!!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/21/2019

Thanks for the review we look forward to helping with all your future service needs.

WR
William R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Why go anywhere else?
I don’t know why anyone would take their Hyundai anywhere else but Fuccillo Hyundai. The service department is courteous thoughtful efficient and only does what you tell them. I can’t see this for the other Hyundai dealer in Western New York
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/20/2019

This was great to hear we are glad you had an wonderful experience here at Fuccillo Hyundai.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
great place
great working people who takes care of the customer..will definatley be back.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/20/2019

We are glad to hear your feedback and we will keep up the great customer service.

Joseph G.
Hamburg, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service
Always fast, professional, and clean. Eric is great to work with. The drive to the dealership is very much out of my way, but I've been taking my vehicle there for the past 9 years.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks so much for the great review and the kind words.

AN
Ann N.
Grand Island, NY
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient service when having new tires installed
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for choosing us for your tire purchase if we can help with anything else in the future please feel free to call us.

GS
Gene S.
Kenmore, NY
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Continued Excellent Service
Went in for scheduled maintenance and then for a brake issue a week later - both visits showcased the continued excellence in work and customer service I always expect and get at Fuccillo. Would love to purchase another vehicle from them but plan on driving my current Hyundai into the ground, something made possible by the great service & care I already receive! Thank you!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks very much for the great review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TZ
Tim Z.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
the nicest and friendiest
nicest and friendliest dealer in all ways
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and review we look forward to helping with all your future service needs.

Jennifer W.
11/09/2019
Absolutely fantastic!!
A HUGE "thank you" to Kris, Taki, Sean, Brian, and Kathleen, all of whom made this an awesome car buying experience!!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our staff I'm very pleased all went well.