Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Jeffrey P.
Tonawanda, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Was very happy to receive a call from the dealership. They took the time and the concern to make sure my husband and I were happy.

11/12/2016 Category: Service
Car work done.
Could be better prices for repeat customers.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for the feed back we will take a look at our pricing to insure we are price competitive we look forward to seeing on your next service visit.

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick
Complete service in timely fashion

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Quick.
Fast
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 11/09/2016

We appreciate your feed back and hope to provide great service in the future.Thank you for speaking with me this afternoon, and as per our conversation I will send a re score email to you.
Eric

Dahim C.
Montgomery, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Good after service follow up
Thank you. Frank took care of the issues professionally and things are lot better now.

03/25/2016 Category: Service
Issue
I am a genesis owner
I went the dealership for recall service
Total the service took 6hrs
1.tire do not look new
2. Scratched rims
3. Damaged windshield fluid tank
Water is leaking bad
My car is staying in toronto canada for a month. Please arrange 1 dealership in north york area to fix the tank
My number is 334 296 3403
Thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/25/2016

Daniel - On behalf of my team I want to apologize for the time it took to complete the recalls on the vehicle. As we discussed the connector for the air bag system is located in the same connector as the TX0 recall and that connector was not making contact. Thats what took the most time - was making sure that was the issue and then repairing that connector so the air bag system was operational. The tires were shipped in as a special order for your vehicle and were definately new. As for the washer fluid, we did not need to do any work near that tank so I am not sure what the issue is but you should be able to take it to a Hyundai dealer in Toronto for any warranty repair. As we dicussed on the phone they need to get approval to do a foreign claim and if they have any questions I am available to help them. If you feel comfortable rescoring us based on our conversation we would appreciate that as well. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

JAMES M.
North Tonawanda, NY
04/23/2015 Category: Service
that there can be a relationship between myself as a customer and the staff at the dealership.
I am very pleased that the dealership (maintenance manager Frank) provided me an opportunity to relay concerns and then was able to have repairs done in a timely manner as well as at a more acceptable and fair amount.

04/23/2015 Category: Service
Experiences with sales team has always been good, but seems like things decline once maintenance is needed on vehicle.
Recently visited for an oil change and after multi check was told 300.00 worth of work is recommended for an elantra under 24 months old. Malfunctioning caliper at 90.00, air/cabin filters for 80.00, oh yes and a new tire for 129.99 which at a prior visit pointed out since bought the car tire seemed to drive "funny." A Call was made to attempt to resolve dissatisfaction without any resolution.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for speaking with me regarding your service visit. I am sorry your visit was not up to our usual standards. Please let me know if you are still interested in my offer that we talked about during our conversation.

FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/22/2015

James - Thank you for allowing us another chance to show that we care about and appreciate your business. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Service manager

Kenneth M.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
service dept
prompt and courteous service.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team  appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Elantra running worry free, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

KN
Kathleen N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Job
I am very pleased with all aspects of their service. I know they will be trust worthy, letting me know what I need to know about my vehicle. Well Done!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/17/2019

Kathleen - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Your many years of support are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Shirley S.
Hamburg, NY
2006 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service department that I can trust
I've been taking my car to Fuccillo Hyundai for years. They are always friendly and get my car done on time. They take the time to explain any required maintenance so that I understand why the service is needed. I find them very trustworthy compared to other service places that try to sell me repairs that I don't need.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/17/2019

Shirley - thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful comments.  Our team appreciates your loyalty for the past 8 years, and we look forward to helping you keep your Elantra running worry free for another 8 years.

JN
Judith N.
North Tonawanda, NY
Consistently Great Service
I know my car is in good hands whenever I bring it in for regular service. Eric is always friendly, fast, and thorough. I appreciate his honest head's up info on what he sees as upcoming necessary maintenance as he explains things in easy terms without any sales pressure. Service at this dealer is quick and easy, and the waiting lounge is comfortable, too.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/16/2019

Judith - thank you for the wonderful review. Eric, and the rest of our team take pride in trying to provide the exact type of service you wrote about: friendly, professional and time efficient, so I will make sure to share your review with them. Thank you for you support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

LC
Lisa C.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly staff
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/09/2019

Lisa - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates your many years of support and loyalty, and we will be here to help you with all your future vehicle service needs.

Brian M.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Fuccillo Hyundai Grand Island has always provided fast and quality service. Whether inspection, oil change or recall the service department gets the car in an and out as quickly as possible. The one time we had a starter problem it was diagnosed correctly in about 10 seconds just by listening to starter and broken fork was replaced instead of replacing the whole starter.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/08/2019

Brian - thank you for the wonderful review. Our team goal is to provide exactly the type of service you wrote about: friendly, professional and time efficient, so I will share your review with them. Thank you for the many years of support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Youngstown, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly, helpful & clean. Always have a few laughs.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.
Service manager

Christopher B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Third car I bought from Fuccillo. Awesome service!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/06/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review we appreciate your feed back if there is
anything we can do on your next service to earn  a 5 star  review please tell us and we will improve.

Amherst, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient Service
Greeted immediately when arrived for service appoint. Everyone is very friendly and the work was performed quickly and efficiently! The complementary car wash is a wonderful surprise bonus! Thank you!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our service department we look forward to helping with all your future service needs.

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Service is always fast & efficient and customer service is outstanding as well as friendly.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team is committed to providing exactly the type of service you wrote about - friendly, professional and time efficient, so I will share your comments with them. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you keep your vehicle running worry free.

Thomas B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Took the car into the shop exactly at scheduled time, did the work including an oil change which was not scheduled on a timely basis.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team take pride in trying to provide a friendly, professional and time efficient service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mark D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great , professional service
Every experience at Fuccillo Hyundai is first rate. They always go above and beyond
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/02/2019

Mark - thank you for the wonderful review. Thank you for being part of the Fuccillo family, and we look forward to seeing you again.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Tn Of Tona, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Service is awesome
Always excellent service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/01/2019

Elizabeth - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Genesis running worry free, and we will be here to help you with all your future car care needs. The guys always appreciate the Paula's donuts you bring in every visit - thank you.

Michael D.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Very happy with Fucillo, they always do a great job!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/25/2019

Michael - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates your support and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

06/25/2019 Category: Service
Eric in service is very good.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so i will make sure to share your comments with him. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Susan M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Eric is amazing...along with Frank and Rich
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/18/2019

Susan - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Eric and the rest of our team truly care about our customers, and it's nice for them to be recognized for their efforts. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.