Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SUZANNE M.
Papillion, NE
07/05/2019
Auto service
My first time using Gateway's service was a simple oil change. My former repair shop closed and one of its mechanics moved to Gateway. It was a good experience; quiet and timely. I limited my rating to 4 stars only because they don't take the NAPA card which I use for significant repairs. For oil changes, it'll work but for times when I need majors repairs, I'll have to find another repair shop.
Sandy T., Owner | Operator from Gateway Auto responded on 07/05/2019

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to have you as a new customer. We actually will be able to take NAPA cards by the end of July as we are currently joining the Synchrony financing network.

We've had multiple customers like yourself ask about the use of the NAPA or Synchrony card, so we're making sure to do just that so we can take care of our customers using the program!

Ben Toscano

Owner
402-932-0500

Ted B.
Lincoln, NE
Volkswagen Jetta
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Ted said he had good service, a little pricey but all was good.