Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5rating 4.7058847
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

NS
Nancy S.
Butler, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2017 Category: Service
Timely appointments
I was happy with my Sante Fe's check up. However, I found out 2 of my tires are 'cupping'. I got those Tires from you and you are the ones who rotated them. Apparently someone did not balance them correctly. Neither did they tell me I needed to ask that they be balanced at any rotation!!. That I am not happy with .
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE UPSET, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A FREE ALIGNMENT CHECK, PLEASE CALL TO SET UP APPT, HAVE THEM REFER TO ME.

CHUCK HESSEL
SERVICE MANAGER

DT
Darry T.
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Service & maintenance
I appreciate the knowledge of the service people. They are very courteous and friendly and get the work done in a timely manor.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Good Afternoon Darry! Ethan and the service team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate the review and hope to be your service choice in the future!

MATTHEW S.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
Service dept is great.only thing missing is a courtesy car wash after your service
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Good Morning Matthew! Thad and the service team love hearing from our customers. Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Have a great day.

Marlene B.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
First service on my 2017 Hyundai
The navigation system kept sending me notices that it was time to schedule a service even though I had driven only 3750 miles since the car was brand new. I complained to the dealer where I purchased my car and the service department said I had to get the service performed even though the manual stated that the oil should be changed every 7500 miles. I scheduled the oil changed and even before my actual appointment the service message stopped appearing in my car. That tells me that the dealer controls the timing of the message. I do not like that feature. The service was performed satisfacturally, however, and some recall items were replaced.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Good Morning Marlene! Andy and the service team love hearing from our customers. Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Have a great day.

03/28/2017 Category: Service
relaxing and comfortable
problems were taken care of in a timely manner and the waiting area is quiet and comfortable
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/29/2017

Good afternoon! Thad and the service team love hearing from our customers.  Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Have a great day.

EF
ELAINE F.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
The people
Super.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/01/2017

Good morning Elaine! Thad and service team appreciate you and your time for responding. We love hearing from our customers. If there is any thing that we could do better please let me know. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Robert R.
Lexington, OH
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Their shuttle service is a great thing. It saves me from having to find a ride to and from the dealership.
Overall satisfied with them and the car.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Good morning Robert ! Andy and our team enjoy hearing from our customers. I'm glad we were able to provide service for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!!!

YC
Yong C.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff
So far so good especially very friendly staff
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/10/2017

Good afternoon Yong! Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Have a great day!

David S.
Shiloh, OH
2009 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Service over the past 8 years has been great at times and dangrous at times. Because of the dangerous they are overall unacceptable.
They once let my tires wear out. Worn to the point they were completely unsafe. They never told me until all four tires were completely gone. They said the tires were all safe. Then 3000 miles later on the next service they told me. I only drive about 3000 miles a year so I had driven the whole year on unsafe tires. Back tires hardly wear at all. I think the mileage on the car was only 18000 miles or so. I only have about 28000 on it right now. I have taken it to another garage to check and make sure they did what they said.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/03/2017

Good morning! Thad and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding. If you have any question please give me a call.  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

2008 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Service is located in Ford dealership.
You have to get out of your car and go in to service desk. They do not meet you at your car.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/26/2017

Good afternoon! Thad and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding. We love hearing from our customers.  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

RJ
Rebecca J.
Ashland, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Good service & timely
Had to remind them about free tire rotation , don't think I have been getting that previously
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/12/2017

Good morning! Andy and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding. We love hearing from our customers.  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

WM
William M.
Lexington, OH
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Professional!
Positive. Good quality for the money.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/01/2017

Good morning! Chelsea and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding. We love hearing from our customers.  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mount Gilead, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Great job!
Very professional and friendly.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/16/2016

Good morning! Chelsea and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding.  We love hearing from our customers. If there is any thing that we could do better please let me know. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Fredericktown, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance
Good people
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/09/2016

Chelsea and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding.  We love hearing from our customers.  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

BW
Bonnie W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Efficent
Very curtious
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/18/2016

Good morning. Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. I hope we can be there for you in the future. Have a great day.

MK
Mary K.
10/15/2016 Category: Service
service
service was prompt and efficient, coffee and snacks were available, waiting room was very clean
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/17/2016

Good morning Mary. Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. I hope we can be there for you in the future. Have a great day.

NS
Nancy S.
Butler, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2016 Category: Service
dependable car care
They did get me in quickly when the check engine light came on and were able to quickly diagnose the problem.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/17/2016

Jane B.
10/13/2016 Category: Service
The service personnel were polite professional and courteous.

Diane M.
Coshocton, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Everyone was so helpful.
They were very prompt on getting my oil changed & tires rotated.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/22/2016

Good morning Diane! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

John K.
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Organized check-in, great personnel, and timely completion of service
Service personnel were very respectful, pleasant, and courteous. Enjoyable service visit.
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/24/2016

Good afternoon John! Thank you for completing our survey we appreciate your positive feedback. We strive for a five star review from all of our customer. If you have any recommendations on how we can make your future visit exceed your expectations please feel free to contact me. Have a great day!

Chelsea Thornsberry