Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5rating 4.7500019
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MV
Mary V.
New London, OH
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
To pricey and slow poor service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Good morning  if I may I would like to speak with you I have tried calling  I have read your survey I understand your service took longer than expected they had to machine the brake rotors
also as far as the price to do the work you supplied a coupon from GM not hyundai wich we honord to the best we were able too iwas standing at the counter when the advsor was trying to adjust your bill if you can please call me back so we can discuss your concern

thomas testa
service manager
419-529-1800
ttesta@grahamautomall.com

Jon M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
What are they actually checking
Supposedly they conduct a basic inspection but they can't even find a tire with low air pressure. I can't imagine if something serious needed to be fixed.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

thank you for the recent phone call look forward to seeing you on friday please see mike he is fully aware of your concern

thomas testa
service manager
419-529-1800
ttesta@grahamautomall.com

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2017 Category: Service
fast service
Always do a good job with my service and will take care of your concerns you have about your car. Thank you Tom

11/06/2017 Category: Service
fast service
Always do the service in a timely manner.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

THANK YOU WE LOOK FORWARD TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUTURE NEEDS

MATTHEW S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Poor business
They don't care about making their mistakes right with the customer
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

THANKS FOR FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT BY YOU. WE WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE, THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

CHUCK HESSEL
SERVICE MANAGER
chessel@grahamautomall.com

BW
Bonnie W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Corrected review- miscommunication total customer satisfaction
I would like to offer my sincere apology to the Service Manager Dennis, I was not advised he was not at the Dealership due to a family emergency. My second message to the dealership was in error transferred to the wrong extension and that person was also not at the Dealership at the time of the call. I did speak with Dennis today and he was very kind, professional, and helpful. I have purchased two new cars from Graham's and have always been extremely happy with the service department, and staff there. I did mention to Dennis I feel it would be beneficial if the survey offered more than a yes or no option as I feel some questions are not so cut and dry to be answered yes or no. I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to Dennis and his staff for taking care of my concerns. Sincerely Bonnie W.

12/07/2016 Category: Service
Misplaced locking lug nut mechanism. Phone calls not returned
Misplaced/stolen locking lug nut mechanism and lug nuts from new car. Phone calls not returned As promised. Lug nuts had to be cut off.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Bonnie, Thank you so much for your understanding of your service visit and taking the time to have our conversation today, We at Graham try to handle all concern on a one on one basis. Feel free to contact me with any question

Dennis Mount
419-529-1218
dmount@grahamautomall.com

OC
Ozeas C.
09/05/2016 Category: Service
The helicopter noise persists ...
I took my Sonata to this dealership to fix a persisting "helicopter noise". After keeping my car for two full days, the technicians could not find anything wrong with the car. The only problems they found were rusty brake lines and suggested this could be causing the problem. They charged me $60 to clean, lube, and adjust the rear brakes and the emergency brake. The problem seemed to be gone for a day but is now back with a vengeance (it feels like the noise is even more noticeable now).
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Good morning. I apologize your visit did not go as expected but I would like to further discuss the issue with you and schedule an appointment to resolve to issue. Please feel free to contact me with any further concerns.

Chelsea Thornsberry
Hyundai & Ford Service
419-529-1258

Angela S.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Very bad communication from the service representative. Took 1 week to schedule an appointment. I was scheduled at 8 a.m. and called at 1 p.m. to inquire about my vehicle, I was told the mechanic was at lunch and would return my call upon his return. Still no call, so I called again at 4 p.m. At that time I was told they wanted to keep my vehiclle another day. The next day, no call so I contacted the Service center again around 2 p.m. At this time, I was told they thought the noise in my engine was due to the timing chain and it would cost me a minimum of $500 to investigate. I questioned how this could be possible because I only have 42000 miles. I said I need to look into and call them back. So, I looked up my warranty and this is covered, the service center didn't mention this at all. So then, I went in and asked why would they not tell me this would fall under my warranty? She stated Oh, are you the original owner, which yes, but wasn't asked. I also questioned why would I wait a week for an appointment, have one scheduled at 8 a.m. and my car not even looked at until after 1. My answer to that was, that schedule was with me, not the "actual" service. Wouldnt a scheduled appointment at a garage begin at the time scheduled? I also told her they need to communicate better . So, the following day, no call, so again I called at 4 p.m. which was told I had collapsed lifters. Okay so they were going to contact Hyundai to check on coverage. This of course was covered, then she asked if I wanted to pay $500 to have my timing belt inspected! Really! According to them, they were looking at it originally, now you want to charge me $500 to look at. So, after my vehicle being there 1 week, I was able to pick up. Of course, they said it would be ready Tuesday, but Wednesday morning for certain, again, I called Wednesday afternoon and of course they were just finishing
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Good morning Angela. Our main goal is to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their service experience. I apologize that your visit did not meet exceptions and I would like the opportunity to discuss it further with you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Have a great day!

Chelsea Thornsberry
Hyundai & Ford Service
419-529-1258

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2015 Category: Service
wait is extreme.
Poor service. Overbooked, maybe under staffed. Extreme wait time
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience on your last visit. It is always our intention to give the outstanding experience that you and all of our customers deserve. We are always
working on ways to improve our processes.  Early next month we will be installing "Customer Care Express". We are excited about the upgrade as it will address this exact concern. I hope you will give us another chance to give you the service you can give a great review on. We appreciate your business.

Cathy Cronenwett