Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5rating 4.7058847
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

TJ
Timothy J.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you for the checking on my concerns and handling the situation with supreme care. I love the customer service.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor Services
Absolutely horrible customer service and vehicle still required maintenance.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit if there is anything i can do for you please call

MV
Mary V.
New London, OH
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
To pricey and slow poor service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Good morning  if I may I would like to speak with you I have tried calling  I have read your survey I understand your service took longer than expected they had to machine the brake rotors
also as far as the price to do the work you supplied a coupon from GM not hyundai wich we honord to the best we were able too iwas standing at the counter when the advsor was trying to adjust your bill if you can please call me back so we can discuss your concern

Jon M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
What are they actually checking
Supposedly they conduct a basic inspection but they can't even find a tire with low air pressure. I can't imagine if something serious needed to be fixed.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

thank you for the recent phone call look forward to seeing you on friday please see mike he is fully aware of your concern

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2017 Category: Service
fast service
Always do a good job with my service and will take care of your concerns you have about your car. Thank you Tom

11/06/2017 Category: Service
fast service
Always do the service in a timely manner.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

THANK YOU WE LOOK FORWARD TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUTURE NEEDS

MATTHEW S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Poor business
They don't care about making their mistakes right with the customer
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

THANKS FOR FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT BY YOU. WE WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE, THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

CHUCK HESSEL
chessel@grahamautomall.com

BW
Bonnie W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Corrected review- miscommunication total customer satisfaction
I would like to offer my sincere apology to the Service Manager Dennis, I was not advised he was not at the Dealership due to a family emergency. My second message to the dealership was in error transferred to the wrong extension and that person was also not at the Dealership at the time of the call. I did speak with Dennis today and he was very kind, professional, and helpful. I have purchased two new cars from Graham's and have always been extremely happy with the service department, and staff there. I did mention to Dennis I feel it would be beneficial if the survey offered more than a yes or no option as I feel some questions are not so cut and dry to be answered yes or no. I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to Dennis and his staff for taking care of my concerns. Sincerely Bonnie W.

12/07/2016 Category: Service
Misplaced locking lug nut mechanism. Phone calls not returned
Misplaced/stolen locking lug nut mechanism and lug nuts from new car. Phone calls not returned As promised. Lug nuts had to be cut off.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Bonnie, Thank you so much for your understanding of your service visit and taking the time to have our conversation today, We at Graham try to handle all concern on a one on one basis. Feel free to contact me with any question

Dennis Mount
dmount@grahamautomall.com

OC
Ozeas C.
09/05/2016 Category: Service
The helicopter noise persists ...
I took my Sonata to this dealership to fix a persisting "helicopter noise". After keeping my car for two full days, the technicians could not find anything wrong with the car. The only problems they found were rusty brake lines and suggested this could be causing the problem. They charged me $60 to clean, lube, and adjust the rear brakes and the emergency brake. The problem seemed to be gone for a day but is now back with a vengeance (it feels like the noise is even more noticeable now).
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Good morning. I apologize your visit did not go as expected but I would like to further discuss the issue with you and schedule an appointment to resolve to issue. Please feel free to contact me with any further concerns.

Angela S.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Very bad communication from the service representative. Took 1 week to schedule an appointment. I was scheduled at 8 a.m. and called at 1 p.m. to inquire about my vehicle, I was told the mechanic was at lunch and would return my call upon his return. Still no call, so I called again at 4 p.m. At that time I was told they wanted to keep my vehiclle another day. The next day, no call so I contacted the Service center again around 2 p.m. At this time, I was told they thought the noise in my engine was due to the timing chain and it would cost me a minimum of $500 to investigate. I questioned how this could be possible because I only have 42000 miles. I said I need to look into and call them back. So, I looked up my warranty and this is covered, the service center didn't mention this at all. So then, I went in and asked why would they not tell me this would fall under my warranty? She stated Oh, are you the original owner, which yes, but wasn't asked. I also questioned why would I wait a week for an appointment, have one scheduled at 8 a.m. and my car not even looked at until after 1. My answer to that was, that schedule was with me, not the "actual" service. Wouldnt a scheduled appointment at a garage begin at the time scheduled? I also told her they need to communicate better . So, the following day, no call, so again I called at 4 p.m. which was told I had collapsed lifters. Okay so they were going to contact Hyundai to check on coverage. This of course was covered, then she asked if I wanted to pay $500 to have my timing belt inspected! Really! According to them, they were looking at it originally, now you want to charge me $500 to look at. So, after my vehicle being there 1 week, I was able to pick up. Of course, they said it would be ready Tuesday, but Wednesday morning for certain, again, I called Wednesday afternoon and of course they were just finishing
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Good morning Angela. Our main goal is to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their service experience. I apologize that your visit did not meet exceptions and I would like the opportunity to discuss it further with you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2015 Category: Service
wait is extreme.
Poor service. Overbooked, maybe under staffed. Extreme wait time
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience on your last visit. It is always our intention to give the outstanding experience that you and all of our customers deserve. We are always
working on ways to improve our processes.  Early next month we will be installing "Customer Care Express". We are excited about the upgrade as it will address this exact concern. I hope you will give us another chance to give you the service you can give a great review on. We appreciate your business.

Cathy Cronenwett
Hyundai Service Manager

09/07/2018 Category: Service
When your facility breaks something off of the car, they are liable to replace or fix the problem.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

please call me so we can discuss what took place

Butler, OH
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
It was refreshing to know that customer service does still exist in companies. Taking the time out to make things right was very much appreciated!

04/19/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Communication needs improvement
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

thank you very much for returning my phone call we look forward to your next visit

TZ
Thomas Z.
Ashland, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2018 Category: Service
The change in personnel at the counter has not acheived the same quality as previous personnel.
All of my previous service appointments have been top quality. This one wasn't. I can 'write it off' as a
one-time experience. If the next service appointment does not show improvement, I will consider other
options for my vehicle servicing.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS I WENT BACK IN HISTORY TO LAST YEAR OUR OIL CHANGES HAVE NOT INCREASED I AM VERY SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY .

IJ
Ivan J.
12/10/2017 Category: Service
don't have faith i dealer
I have had problems with there service department in the past with things that was missed and important and never was done and lead to other problems( wasn't fixed right the first time or neglected).But we don't have a choice sometimes when it come to warranty work,i bought this Hyundai from a different dealer thinking we wont have to have any warranty work done because of hyundai reliability but we were wrong and it couldn't be driven to another dealer.The transmission went out after only 35,650 miles,and it was in the shop 5 times for shifting problems or the lack of ,ever since it had 2400 miles on it...We have had the car now two days and the seat belt has locked up and air bag light has come on after my wife drove it to work first day with new transmission but since it is 45 miles from Grahams is was towed to a different Hyundai dealer and parts had to be ordered,i don't know if something got damaged when replacing the transmission that started a short in the airbag circuit but something caused the seat belt pre tensioner to lock up,seems funny to me!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

MR JOHNSON
I WILL INVESTIGATE YOUR CONCERN FIND OUT WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU I WILL CONTACT YOU ON DEC 15

TOM TESTA

TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

HI AS WE DISCUSSED I DID FOLLOW UP WITH DEALER THAT HAS YOUR VEH THEY SAY IT IS ALL DONE AND THE AIR BAG LIGHT IS OFF THEY SAID THE FAULT WAS WITH THE AIR BAG CONTROL MODULE WICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR REPAIR SO IF YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

2014 Hyundai Azera
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Had 3 weeks to order parts. Still kept car a week. New tires were ruined, not covered by warranty on parts that caused it.
Service used to be good there.
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/30/2017

I AM SORRY TO HEAR OF YOU EXPERIENCE. I WOULD LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHAT WITH YOU.

CHUCK HESSEL

DK
Donald K.
Lexington, OH
08/13/2017 Category: Service
Didn't deliver timely, had to tell them it was under warranty, had to fight to get diagnostic refund.
The could not diagnose the problem on the Friday I dropped off the care. I paid a diagnostic fee to basically get the car washed. The problem reoccurred on Sunday and I dropped the car on Sunday night, causing difficulties being a 1 car family. Monday late day they finally diagnosed the problem as a cooling sensor in the transmission and said it would cost $551 split evenly between labor and parts. I asked, based on diagnosis, wasn't it considered "Drive Train" (I am at about 85,000 miles). He asked if I was the original owner (I bought the car there as a new car). When I told him yes, he said he would have to call me back. He did so timely and told me it would be under warranty. Since I had to bring this up, I must assume that I would have paid for this repair had I not said something. I then asked about the diagnostic fee, and he had to talk to the service manager. The next day, when he told me the car wouldn't be ready that day (I had to call), he said he hadn't been able to ask the Manager because he was tied up with the Ford rep all day. The next day, he called to tell me the car was done, I asked about the diagnostic charge. He said the Service Manager said he could give me "Store Credit". I demanded a refund. He called me back to say a check would be mailed in 7-10 days. I am currently awaiting the check.
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. ALL FEEDBACK IS HELPFUL, I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH THE SERVICE ADVISORS TO AVOID THIS IN THE FUTURE.

RN
Russell N.
Ashland, OH
01/20/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
They took care of my issue.

01/20/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
takes too long
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/20/2017

Good morning Russell, Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to talk with you about the service. I will give you a call later. We do valve you as a customer and would like to work thur this.

Dennis Mount
dmount@grahamautomall.com

Shelby, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2016 Category: Service
Take your car some where else
They lack communication skills.do not call you when they say they will. When repair was going to take several days they did not offer aloaner vehicle,even though repairs were warrenty work. When we got the car back the mechanic had left greasy fingerprints on engine cover and under the hood. They did not even offer go wash the car like other dealers.
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Good morning. Our goal is to make sure our customers leave our service department completely satisfied. I apologize that your experience did not meet our standards and I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please feel free to contact me with your concerns. Have a great day.

Catherine C.
Jeromesville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Thad makes the service department great!
My car did not get totally fixed. I am upset.
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Good morning Catherine. Our goal is to ensure all of our customers are completely satisfied. I apologize that your visit did not meet expectations and I would like the opportunity to discuss the concern with you. Please free free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Service rarely answers the phone
Service rarely answers the phone
Jennifer W., Service Manager from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  I am sorry for the problems you experienced scheduling an appointment.  Unfortunatley, we were having problems with our phone system at that time.  Next time you call, scheduling an appointment will be a smoother process for you.  We look forward to your next visit.
If you have any concerns in the future, please call me directly.

Jen Witter
jwitter@grahamautomall.com

2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Poor service
Car not ready when promised. Had to wait. Didn't do all the service needed. Said body shop needed to look at it because "something was bent underneath". Took it to another repair shop who couldn't find a problem.
Jennifer W., Service Manager from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

Thank you for taking time to write your review.  We appreciate your feedback.  I'm sorry for the delay to finish your vehicle as well as any miscommunication.  In this case, we did diagnose your concern and had to order the corrective part from Hyundai for the following day.  I would like to further discuss this concern with you and take another look at the alignment, at no charge to you, to discuss any concerns the technician may have had.
I look forward to resolving your concerns with you.  Please contact me directly.

Jen Witter