Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Mark W.
Rockwall, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Happy Camper
In for my first service, 3,500 miles. In and out in a flash. Managed to pick up a few tech tips from the service manager. Then when I went to get in my car i discovered they had washed and detailed it for me. Very satisfactory experience.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We appreciate you and your visit with us. We are glad we were able to get you in and out and on your way. We look forward to your next visit with us.

James P.
West Tawakoni, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Representative
He was very prompt and knowledgeable in explaining what needed to be done
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We appreciate you and your business, we are looking forward to your next visit with us.

HB
Henry B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Dropped in and they got right on it. In and out quickly.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Dallas, TX
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I love everyone there. From the porters to the GM. I can't seem to get enough of that place!!!

We appreciate you and your business and we look froward to your next visit with us.

Have a wonderful day!

Sharon C.
Fruitvale, TX
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Evaluation
I arrived early and the service dept. went ahead and started the work. I was there 3 hours but the service rep gave me periodic uodates. My car was washed and detailed as a courtesy. The charges were explained and a copy of the detailed invoice was provided. I bought my Tuscon at Randall Noe in Terrell but I bring it to Greenville for service.

Have a wonderful day!

Cooper, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Everyone truly tried to be helpful. Friendly and cooperative.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We thank you for your business. We appreciate you and we look forward to your next service visit.

LC
Larry C.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly
I did receive a call a couple of days after my service appointment, letting me know I missed my appointment and would I like to reschedule. There is definitely a communication breakdown somewhere in your system

We thank you for your business. We are sorry for the issues we are having right now in our systems. We appreciate you and we look forward to your next service visit.

PW
Paul W.
Quinlan, TX
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent people and thorough service
Excellent knowledge of the product. Customer service was perfect. I was made to feel very comfortable and could ask any question without worrying about a quick, shallow reply. Dustin and Brittany were quick to update me with any change to the schedule and I always knew exactly what the status of my car was. Also they were quick to provide a loaner car as needed. Excellent service and excellent people!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We thank you for taking time to fill our survey out. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Best Regards,

Roy B.
Larue, TX
07/03/2018 Category: Service
5 weeks with nothing done
After having my car for 5 weeks and nothing done but some of the things they broke while they had it. Not a happy customer at all

We thank you for taking time to fill out our survey, we take the information provided to better our department. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Rowlett, TX
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Justin Miller
Everyone was very helpful but my sales associate Justin Miller went above and beyond to find me the perfect car!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you next visit. (remember, 1 hour ;)

EW
Eric W.
Quinlan, TX
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change
I enjoy the cake in the waiting area and the fast service
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We appreciate you and your business. We thank you for taking time out to complete our survey.

KD
Kathy D.
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/27/2018 Category: Service
No matter what or why you need service or have questions Greenville Hyundai is helpful and considerate.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

We appreciate you and your business. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Chg
Like I said earlier, I shouldn't have to wait for over an hour when you are not busy. That is why I brought it in when I did. Then the radio icon for Sirius was gone. I don't know if I would recommend this business to a friend. I would recommend Huffines Hyundai in McKinney to friends, I just would rather do business locally if possible.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We apologize for the inconvience of the time it took, we do appreicate your feedback as we use this to correct the issues at hand. Thank you very much.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Gilmer, TX
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Best oil change ever!!
I got there early for my appointment. That was no problem. They offered and drove us to a nearby restaurant. We had a great lunch and then they came and picked us up when the vehicle was ready. All were very nice and gracious. If you can have a good time while having an oil change, I did. Thanks ya'll!!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words and continued support. We appreciate you and your business, we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Janet B.
Lone Oak, TX
06/14/2018 Category: Service
service manager is the best --- very professional yet personable at the same time
I have been to many dealerships over my 69 years. This service manager is absolutely the best Thank you for hiring THE BEST. In the last 2 years, I have bought 3 new card from this dealership. Excellent service keeps me coning back....
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for filling out our servey. We appreciate you and your buiness and I hope that we see you next visit!

AW
Alicia W.
Winnsboro, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
They are friendly and timely.
Over they service my car and made sure they let me know what was fixed. They let me have a loner car .They also wash my car. They were very and friendly.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again next visit.

Betty B.
The people!
I always enjoy the friendly competent service employees.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to being your forever Hyundai home.

Hyundai
👍👍

We thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to be your forever Hyundai home for all of your servicing needs.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Best service department I have ever experienced.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

We thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We hope to be your continued home for all of your Hyundai needs.

Shirley B.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and knowledge about each service performed
We receive consistently good service, entire staff are friendly and helpful. No one lets you stand around without being acknowledged. They have been fast with work we have needed done. Your waiting room is very clean, however, the sofa is rather ratty and needs replaced. Always fresh coffee and love the samples the Bundt store provides. I love my new Car and I live this dealership.