Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Mineola, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Nicer then expected
Great people and they went out of their way to get her done.

Caddo Mills, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
This place is the best. They always get the service done right and in a timely fashion. I will always bring my Hyundai here.

Ricky G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Servicing Sante Fe
Great people & great service!

PG
Pedro G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Kept in touch every day when I took my Veloster to get A/C fixed and gave me updates every time I requested.

EE
Esther E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
This dealership and service department exceed expectations on customer service. A very refreshing change from the previous owner!

LR

QS
Queenie S.
Quinlan, TX
06/08/2019 Category: Service
These guys are very friendly and caring to make sure that are happy.

AJ
Adelita J.
Garland, TX
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely matter
Dustin was very helpful and checked a problem I thought I had but he informed me that every thing was fine.

GB
Gerald B.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
good work
completed work in a timely manner.

Joann H.

Chrysler G.
Mc Kinney, TX
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and caring
They really know their stuff and care about your needs.

Caddo Mills, TX
2015 Hyundai Equus
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
The advisors here really know how to do the job right.

GN
Greg N.
Commerce, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Dustin is what made this a great experience!!!
In times past due to THE LOOONG WAIT TIME I vowed to NEVER return to this service dept. also after they installed the wrong size battery I swore to never return and didn’t for a while. But when I called about a oil change and a possible oil leak I was so so impressed by Dustin’s knowledge and courteous manner that I did go ahead a bring my Santa Fe in. Dustin went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Dustin!!!!

Joe M.
Pottsboro, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
The service I received is very good and the people that wait on me or extremely friendly. I know that when I'm there, and if I need anything they are willing to help me with anything that I might need.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Inspection and Oil Change
Friendly and keep me updated on how things were going.

PW
Pamela W.
Alba, TX
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Great job!

Beverly B.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The amount of time for a simple oil change. I am always on time so it's not me.
I am really thinking of taking it to the Hyundai dealer I bought it from but it would require a drive. So go to Greenville Hyundai and come out over an hour later, or drive 50 miles but the oil change doesn't take so long but I have wasted time on the road. The next question is would I recommend this business. Yes as far as I love my Tulsa, but no for time wasted. If it was just me saying you are taking to long then it would be my problem, but it's not!
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

It is not our intention that our customers feel this way. We do appreciate your time and aim to give the best time estimates we can. We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can

Tracey Fentum

Sulphur Springs, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Was done in timely fashion.

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Dustin I’m service was wonderful he let me know what my car needed but didn’t push me like everywhere else does to get the done right then and there. He always sent me updates on how my car was doing. When my car was finally ready to me picked up he can and got me himself. Great place will come back for other services.