4.6

Farmersville, TX
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service on my new Accent
Dustin is awesome! He really cares about people! The service was great the second go around with Dustin! I will be back! The sales staff were great! You feel right at home in the Greenville location!
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feed back.

DK
Dorothy K.
Rockwall, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Good service and nice employees

NB
Nancy B.
Sulphur Springs, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Garrett goes beyond 100 percent giving great service. He is always looking out for the customer's needs.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your last visit to us. We appreciate your feed back.

Jerri W.
Caddo Mills, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Love my Hyundai!!
Everyone at Greenville Hyundai are so friendly and answer all my questions. But the main reason I love them is they take excellent care of my cars !!!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.Glad you love your Hyundai. We appreciate your feed back.

Campbell, TX
Excellent!!!
The service people are friendly, courteous, and informative.

Andria M.
Royse City, TX
11/08/2019 Category: Service
They did such a good job with servicing my car. Let me know what all was needed and did not push anything not needed at the time on me. Will definitely come back again

Thank you for your feedback and your comments, we look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve make sure you get an overall 5 star service treatment from our team.

Jerry R.

Joe M.
Forney, TX
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
The person I deal with their is very good and very attentive to what I need to have done on my car. To me that is a plus

Thank you for your feedback and your comments, we look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve make sure you continue to get a 5 star service treatment from our team.

EE
Esther E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Greenville Hyundai
The customer service at this location exceeds expectations in service to my car. And, they listened to the last review asking them to fix the phone system!!

Joyce L.
Commerce, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Greenville Hyunai Repairs
Garrett was great to work with and the work was done in a timely manner. We loved that they washed and vacuumed our car before pick up time.

Thank you for your feedback and your comments, we look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve further to make sure you continue to get a 5 star service treatment from our team.

Charles W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great!!!!
Courteous employees and great service as always

KG
Karen G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Greenville Hyundai is great
Everyone at Greenville Hyundai is friendly and courteous. Garrett in the service department is a joy, always smiling and willing to help. Besides Garrett sat least three other employees asked if there was anything I needed. Great service and great people!!

Chasity C.
People
The people great

Thank you for your feedback and your comments on the excellent service, we look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve make sure you get an overall 5 star service treatment from our team.

Richard B.
Sulphur Springs, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service, fast
Love friendly fast service! Always satisfied.

David S.
Commerce, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Was greeted warmly and professionally by staff. Service was done in quick and professional manner. I'm satisfied.

Sharon C.
Campbell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Thank you for always taking care of my car. Your service department is the best.

Chad B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service

John M.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Just like always, wonderful p[eople, wonderful service!

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great prompt customer service. I have been a customer at the Huyandi Dealer in Rockwall for the last 10 years. but no longer. I will get all my services done at Greenville Huyandi

BK
Billy K.
Paris, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Smaller facility, but friendly staff.
I just recently took my wife's Santa Fe to Greenville Hyundai for warranty work. First off I called Texoma Hyundai, in Sherman, and was not happy with the service advisor at all because he was short and not willing to answer my questions. Then I called Greenville Hyundai and spoke with Dustin in service, he was friendly and eager to help. I made arrangements to bring my car first thing in the morning on the following Monday. Once I arrived Dustin met me right inside the service department door, entered all my information into the computer and got my car right in the shop for repairs. The repairs were completed in a reasonable amount of time. Also they washed and vacuumed the inside of the car before bringing it back around to me. This was an easy and painless trip to the dealership. It was a pleasant experience and I was happy that the service advisor(Dustin) was not pushy and trying to up-sale me on other services.