Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.71429/5Overall Rating 4.71429/5Overall Rating 4.71429/5Overall Rating 4.71429/5rating 4.71429
Overall Rating 1.42857/5rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857

Theresa M.
Winnsboro, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service great
The service was great and quick. The car was done in better time than given. The only problem was when I got home I had an e-mail that I could pay on line when I had already paid and the amount did not match what I paid. I call Hyundai in Greenville and was told that it was caused by an update on their computer and they thought they had caught all of the problems.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Top notch staff.
The parts and service staff are excellent. Fast and friendly.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Love the little muffins.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for being our valued customer. We take your comments seriously and are always looking at where we can improve on aspects of our service. We are of course dissapointed that you feel you had less than a perfect experience with us this time. Our aim is for 100% customer satisfaction. Your comments have been brought to the attention of the Service Director.

Jackie W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service takes too long
Need to work on turn around time for routine efforts
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your feedback. We take customer comments seriously and are always looking at where we can improve on aspects of our service to you as a valued customer. We are of course dissapointed that you feel you had less than a perfect experience with us this time. Our aim is for 100% customer satisfaction. Your comments have been brought to the attention of the Service Director.

Rhonalda G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Dustin was great to work with. He knew what he was doing getting everything set up in a timely manner. He also was good at communication any additional information. The text info was good too.

PW
Paul W.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Always quick to get to my needs. Kept me updated on the status of my vehicle and time remaining to completion. Free car cleaning inside and out for just a routine oil change. Have never seen that at any other dealership.

Tommy M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
New ownership
Awesome car selection and awesome service and parts departments

Lone Oak, TX

MT
Michael T.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Car replacemnet
Greeted at Greenville Hyundai immediately and by the next day they found me a car of my interest. Sales staff worked as a team, friendly, curtious, and knowledgeable. I now have a Sonata and well pleased with the car. Thanks to salesman and sales staff and team for their efforts to get us our car.

Melissa L.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Warm, friendly, Understanding & Prompt
Hello,

I've been in for my Hyundai Elantra (often) due to a lighting issue. Your staff is always so understanding and helpful. I go to the dealership more than anywhere else as I love the customer service y'all provide. Thank You for all that y'all do! Y'all get an A+

Keep up the amazing customer service. I work in a Corporate HR department in downtown Dallas and am a stickler for customer service. , Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!! !

Regards,
Melissa Cantu

Jesse P.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and prompt service

PD

Brittney W.
Dallas, TX
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Shout out to the hard workers who make that place go round!!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service apt :)
Staff were nice and Dustin notified me of a recall and they took care of it, no problem. Haven't had any issues with the Sonata and the Nothing Bundt Cake in the lobby was yummy. I charged my phone a bit while watching tv and went on my merry way

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Double check everything and look elsewhere for hassle free service
During our most recent service we were overcharged on multiple items, the service was not performed correctly, and the staff was very condescending when asked about the problems. Unless you want to have invest a lot of your personal time getting simple service completed, you're better off taking your vehicle elsewhere.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

The customer was contacted by our Service Director over this matter.

786-302-7650

I let the customer know that a refund check has been cut and mailed.

MJ
Marilyn J.
Grand Saline, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t understand this
The staff there was so friendly and willing to help anyway they can

VF
Virgil F.
Crandall, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Dustin was a pleasure to work with! He kept me informed on the status of my car by text. Also, my car was fixed the first time. Could not ask for anything more.

Lone Oak, TX
dealership
needs to get it together
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I spoke to the customer.  He was disappointed that the previous Service Manager was no longer with Greenville Hyundai.

GS
Gaylon S.
Commerce, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
Parts are $$$$$$$$
High cost of simple repair
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Gaylon,
We are sorry that you had a less than satisfactory visit to our Service Department the other day. Our aim is for all our customers to be 100% happy with our service. I have called and left a voice message for you. Please contact me on 786-302-7650 so I can discuss your experience further with you.
Loylaty & Quality Control Manager

AJ
Angelia J.
Sulphur Springs, TX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Great service and friendly staff. Have a comfortable waiting area with CAKE!!! ;-) Fast oil change, update on recall and they even gave my car an amazing wash and shine. I think everyone went above and beyond and made my experience great.