Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

PJ
Patricia J.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Best place for you and your vehicle
The people there are great! No high pressure and the parts and service departments are full of helpful friendly folks. When we buy another vehicle it will be from Greenville Hyundai.

NY
Norman Y.
Leonard, TX
09/07/2018 Category: Service
I'm Happy
I'm happy because: 1. I was able to make an appointment the fit my time requirements. 2. They were ready for me when I got there and took my vehicle right in. 3. The required service was finished in a resonable time frame. 4. They cleaned up my car after the service.

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Help in a time of need
They were very helpful when I needed them.

Commerce, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was just “ok”
Service was just ok. But I was overcharged.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I spoke to the customer, who brought the vehicle in. Confirmed that the customer was told they would be reimbursed the overcharge, I will follow up for her . Talked  about the battery reading. New battery in March. Will follow up with the Service Technician.

Tracey Fentum
Loyalty & Quality Control Manager
786-302-7650

KC
Krystal C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a personable touch
The receptionist was very friendly and personable. She showed me where everything was upon my arrival. I was surprised that there were little red velvet cakes for customers to eat (which were delicious by the way)! I've been to multiple Hyundai dealerships to have my car serviced. This one was the most personable. I didn't just feel like another customer. I felt comfortable. One thing I would recommend is posting the Wi-Fi password on the wall in the waiting area for customers to use at ease. All in all I was impressed and I will definitely be back!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you so much for your survey!!! We appreciate all of your comments and suggestions. We are looking forward to your next visit, we hope to be your Hyundai home.

Rowlett, TX
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Fastest Oil Change in Greenville
I was in and out before I knew It!

We appreciate you and your business and we hope to see you next visit.

Dallas, TX
08/28/2018 Category: Service
awesome sauce
awesome sauce
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to your next visit.

08/27/2018 Category: Service
Good quality service with hospitality
This dealership keeps improving and offers good quality service with hospitality. Thank you for job well done.

We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to you next visit with us. As always, it's a pleasure!

Warm wishes,

08/24/2018 Category: Service
Tammy
Great service and people!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

We thank you for taking time out to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Best Wishes!

JJ
Jane J.
Campbell, TX
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Turnaround time for service was great!
Turnaround time for service was great! Staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey! We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Best wishes!!

ES
Eddie S.
Farmersville, TX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Great Service

Thank you so much for your survey! We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Sheila B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Location
They fast and efficient and they washed &vacuumed my car, which was very nice.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

We thank you for taking time out to fill out our survery. We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Have a blessed day.

KW
Kenneth W.
Yantis, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Reliable Service
As always I'm always pleased with the service and friendliness of all at this dealership.

Have a blessed day.

Sarah M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time
Greenville Hyundai does great service every time I come in. I am unable to make an appointment due to my unknowing schedule of seeing patients for the day. They always are able to get me in and change the oil without any trouble.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

PG
Pedro G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Perfect!
De st dealership I have ever taken my vehicle too

Commerce, TX
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service and Friendly Staff
We are always pleased after leaving the Greenville Hyundai dealership. I bring my car back each time we need service and will continue to do so. The service is quick, the staff are friendly, and they detail the car when they are finished. Highly recommend!

Clifton B.
Lone Oak, TX
07/19/2018 Category: Service
excellence in service
I am ashamed to say, but I have forgotten the name of the English lady, She is the BEST!
Your service manager is extremely professional and , at the same time very personable. I have seen that area of your business improve greatly under her management.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your survey. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Billie M.
Point, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Bad

We apologize so much for your visit, someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Mark W.
Rockwall, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Happy Camper
In for my first service, 3,500 miles. In and out in a flash. Managed to pick up a few tech tips from the service manager. Then when I went to get in my car i discovered they had washed and detailed it for me. Very satisfactory experience.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We appreciate you and your visit with us. We are glad we were able to get you in and out and on your way. We look forward to your next visit with us.