Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

QJ
Quintina J.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
My experience with Hyundai is always pleasant. However this time around I had the pleasure of meeting a guy name Dustin as my service specialist and he was more than amazing. He help me with my car in anyway he could, he constantly checked on me to see how my car was running before and after the service. I would highly recommend Hyundai and Dustin 😊 for car service.

Derek M.
Keller, TX
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Spectacular service
Dustin was great to work with. Explained things well, stayed in touch as to the progress and was a pleasure to work with.

Lauren M.
Royse City, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Super Friendly
I have been to this dealership twice for service on my vehicle and both times the staff here were friendly, professional, and very timely in terms of having my car ready. I also enjoy that they try to do a little extra to catch your attention. In terms of the service area, I’ve only dealt with Dustin and he is awesome!

Maria R.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great communication
Any questions I had were answered promptly by Garrett in the service department.

EE
Esther E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
Dustin makes needing any service for my Sonata a pleasant experience. He always schedules promptly, provides excellent customer service and has gone above and beyond the requirements of his job on more than one occasion to provide customer satisfaction. Since this dealership was taken over by the new owner, I will highly recommend it. If it was under the old dealership(s) I would not go there for my Hyundai.

RE
Richard E.
Lone Oak, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
The employees are very nice and help any way they can

PD

Friendly staff

Kaylan B.
Quinlan, TX
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly & take care of the car in a timely manner
My engine light came on & Kirk & Dustin said they would look into it. They came back & told me that the thermostat needed replacing. It was replaced very quickly & the car was returned repaired & clean. I will definitely refer my friends & family to Greenville Hyundai.

Wolfe City, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere
Always fast, friendly and professional staff!

KH
Kage H.
Wills Point, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Feels like Family
The business feels welcoming and friendly. The service provided was expedient and we've had no troubles here.

Mineola, TX
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Should communicate better
The whole process of getting my oil changed seemed to go well, but the communication of the amount of time required to get the job done was poor.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

It is not our intention that our customers feel this way. We do appreciate your time and aim to give the best time estimates we can. We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.

Tracey Fentum
Loyalty & Quality Control Manager
786-302-7650

Tommy M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2019 Category: Service
New ownership
Service dept is outstanding and very professional.

LC
Larry C.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Everyone is very friendly and professional

Shontil C.
Paris, TX
Meh
The service guys are great! I just don’t understand why I have to pay out of pocket for something that wasn’t a problem before
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

We are very sorry you feel like that. It is not our intention that our customers feel this way.  We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.

Tracey Fentum
Loyalty & Quality Control Manager
786-302-7650

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The best dealership by far
😃

Robert B.
Wylie, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much for taking care of my tires and providing a lender vehicle for two days. It’s rare to get such great customer service these days.

GS
Glenn S.
West Tawakoni, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my family. Thank you for the great customer service. Above and beyond.

Leonard M.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
leonard Massey
I have had 4 wash jobs and each time the car was dirter when they were thru with it than when they started. I had to ask them to reset the service reminder.