4.6

Chasity C.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
People
The people great
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback and your comments on the excellent service, we look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve make sure you get an overall 5 star service treatment from our team.

Beverly B.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Wasted Time on Previous Appts
This last time it was 45 min for the oil chg and that is ok, but the others were way over an hour.

Thank you for your feedback and your comments, we look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve on our oil change times to make sure you get an overall 5 star service treatment from our team.

Petty, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Really good experience. I liked that they washed my car for me

Thank you for your feedback and your comments on having a good experience with us. W look forward to your next visit and will look at how we can improve make sure you get an overall 5 star service treatment from our team.

EE
Esther E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Customer Service
This is a great dealership and would get a 5 star rating if they would fix their phone system so you could call them to schedule service. All of the numbers listed on the internet and phone book don't work. If you call the service department direct line and want to leave a message all you get is a busy signal. They are losing customers because you can't get through to them.

Shirley M.
Sulphur Springs, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2019 Category: Service
good communication
All of my voiced concerns were addressed satisfactorily within a reasonable wait time. I especially appreciated the ongoing communication regarding the status of my service and the detailed information during and after the service.

David R.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
In and Out, Same Day
Had the induction system cleaned. Yes, they charge twice what Kwik Kar charges, BUT they use a 3 step process, whereas the lube shops only use a single drip process. They said it would take an hour, and car was ready -and washed- in 70 mins.

Very Satisfied.

Chasity C.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Communication
I want to thank Dustin in the service department for keeping me informed with my vehicle and placing me in a rental in a timely matter.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service but Expensive
Service was great! My car was nice and clean when I got it back and communication was awesome. However my car is a year old and the initial expense was close to $530 for routine maintenance... I went with just an oil change, rotate tires, and had 2 filters put in and paid $170... which I felt was high.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

LC
Larry C.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Love my dealership, had a couple of hiccups with this service call which I am certain they will correct next time

Mineola, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Nicer then expected
Great people and they went out of their way to get her done.

Sulphur Springs, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Was done in timely fashion.

PJ

Norman E.
Quinlan, TX
03/05/2019 Category: Service
OK
OK I am still waiting for my replacement oil filter cover which I was told was ordered. 214-319-0626

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Funny noises
My car is under warranty all of a sudden making a funny noise when I kill it. They say it's normal...bi don't kno how when it wasn't doing it when I got it.. Feels like they didn't want to look into it. 😠😠

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Engine Service
Timely and well taken care of.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Low pressure/Laid back atmosphere
I love that when I walk in they talk to me like they have known me forever. It’s a laid back and friendly atmosphere. I had a windshield repaired and they warned me ahead of time it could take a little bit to get the windshield in, it ended up not taking long at all, once in they messaged me and told me to bring it when it was most convenient for me. Brought it in and it was repaired and looks great! Overall I have not had a bad experience yet with Greenville Hyundai and would recommend their dealership to anyone!! I’ve had a great buying experience, first oil change, and repair!!

Lone Oak, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2018 Category: Service
ok
Comments are required.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
👍👍
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

We thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to be your forever Hyundai home for all of your servicing needs.

Brittney Weber