Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

ReScore Reviewsā„¢ (8)

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Was done in timely fashion.

PJ

NE
Norman E.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
OK
OK I am still waiting for my replacement oil filter cover which I was told was ordered. 214-319-0626

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Funny noises
My car is under warranty all of a sudden making a funny noise when I kill it. They say it's normal...bi don't kno how when it wasn't doing it when I got it.. Feels like they didn't want to look into it. šŸ˜ šŸ˜

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Engine Service
Timely and well taken care of.

Caddo Mills, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Low pressure/Laid back atmosphere
I love that when I walk in they talk to me like they have known me forever. Itā€™s a laid back and friendly atmosphere. I had a windshield repaired and they warned me ahead of time it could take a little bit to get the windshield in, it ended up not taking long at all, once in they messaged me and told me to bring it when it was most convenient for me. Brought it in and it was repaired and looks great! Overall I have not had a bad experience yet with Greenville Hyundai and would recommend their dealership to anyone!! Iā€™ve had a great buying experience, first oil change, and repair!!

Lone Oak, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2018 Category: Service
ok
Comments are required.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
šŸ‘šŸ‘
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

We thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to be your forever Hyundai home for all of your servicing needs.Ā

Service Director

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Awesome vehicle.
Love my Tuscon!!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

We greatly appreciate your business and kind words!! We thank you very much!!

EW
Edward W.
2006 Hyundai Azera
03/31/2018 Category: Service
service in timely manner
Friendly and courteous
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

We greatly appreicate your kind words. We look forward to being your home for all of your servicing needs.

Joann H.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
service
Service used to be great. Would come and pick up and drop off car for oil change. Not anymore...Sad after have purchased 4 cars from them.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/24/2018

We value your feedback and your business. We appreciate you and we look forward to being your forever home for all of your Hyundai servicing needs.

Joe A.
Lone Oak, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and clean!
The lady at the service desk seemed very knowledgeable!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/08/2018

We appreicate you coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate you and your business. It's our job to understand your vehicle so we are able to educate and helo you learn about your vehicle.

Service ManagerĀ

2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2018 Category: Service
great service
My visit was handled professionally and bI was treated with respect.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We strive to make each visit a plesant experience. We thank you for your business.

AD
Andrew D.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your business. We look forward to being your new home for all of your servicing needs.

2015 Hyundai Accent
01/21/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly
A review of service to my car whether something was found or not
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey! We take all the information you give and we use it to help better our department so we can best suit your needs.

James T.
Point, TX
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Grateful for birthday oil change
Thanks!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

We greatly appreciate your feedback! We are pleased that we are able to service your vehicle. Again, we apologize for the inconvience of the waiting time.Ā

01/03/2018 Category: Service
Service slow.
If you have an appointment it shouldn't take almost 3 hours.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out to do our survey. We very much apologize for your inconvience of having to wait, even with the appointment. Please, if you can think of anything else you'd like to discuss, feel free to contact me.Ā

Thank you, again.

Jackie W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Local dealership so I take the Genesis there for service.
Satisfactory efforts. Parking at the dealership is cramped.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

We thank you for taking time to fill out our survey! We do apologize for our parking situation, we are trying to work on ways to fix this issue. Thank you so much for being a valued customer of ours.

Thank you again, and Happy New Year!

Nevada, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/18/2017 Category: Service
First time oil change
It was fast and they did everything they needed. I was satisfied with my visit.
Robert A., Fixed Operations Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Robert Allen Fixed Operations Manager 903-455-4949 rallen@greenvillehyundai.com

CL
Celeste L.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2017 Category: Service
No appointment but they fit me right in
I came to the service center without an appointment, my car registration was expiring and to get the inspection completed I had to replace my two rear tires. Iā€™m so thankful they were able to fit me in, and the tires were in stock so that was another good quality. It was just a little more expensive than the last set of tires we purchased. Overall great service!
Robert A., Fixed Operations Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Thank You for Your survey . We are Always here for You...

Robert Allen Fixed Operations Manager 903-455-4949 rallen@greenvillehyundai.com