4.6

Janet B.
Lone Oak, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
you fixed it
Tracy makes this dealership GREAT. She call me immediately and explained the problem. Her prompt reaction to my concerns show me just how munch Hyundai Greenville cares that I am satisfied.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I trusted this dealership. I feel they cheated me by sending me a $20 off coupon. Then they increased the price by $20.
That is how I feel. Maybe others had a better experience.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

On looking into this we found that the previous oil changes referred to were being discounted every time and without a discount voucher being applied so it looked on the ticket like a lower price for the oil change but it was actually the discounted price, which is why this time it looks as if the price had been put up and then the discount applied

786-302-7650 Cell

Tammy M.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Greenville Hyundai has some issues that had me wondering if I should deal with them anymore. However, they really wanted me to be a satisfied customer and they worked hard with me to resolve all of my concerns. If they keep putting the customers first like this, I’ll definitely buy from them again and recommend them to a friend.

It is not that a business has an issue that I care about....it’s what do to make things right that matters.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service and communication
I don't like being someone who is never happy with my experience at a specific business, but, I have never had a service experience that I was completely happy with. Then I find out I badly need new tires and an alignment that no one ever mentioned to me....even though they showed that they did tell me and I rejected it.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Tammy, thank you for getting back to me. I am glad the service guys were able to get things sorted out for you and thank you for offering to rescore your initial survey response for us. We appreciate it and you as a valued customer. Tracey

Wills Point, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Hopefully better next time
We were promptly contacted by the service manager Brittney. She was very helpful and concerned about our visit. We were very concerned since we always leave a 5 star review. I think that this may have been an isolated incident.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Not a happy place for service
I have always given this location positive reviews. Not this time. The people were not smiling, welcoming or professional. No one greeted us or seemed happy to have our buisiness.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

I'm terribly sorry for this visit! We will be contacting you shortly!!!

Assistant Service Manager
903-455-4949
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me and to rescore. We will make sure this will not happen again. Thank you again for your time speaking with me yesterday.

Assistant Service Manager
903-455-4949
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to being your home for all of your servicing needs.

MF
Michael F.
Como, TX
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change was done quickly.

05/24/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Did not receive vacuum or safety check which I thought was part of the deal. Your estimates are nearly twice what other garages charge.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey. We will be contacting you to resolve concrens.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. If you have any concern please contact me.

Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/25/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.

12/22/2016 Category: Service
great customer service
I was contacted by the service director and was very happy with the level of concern he had regarding my oil change will definitely be going back

12/22/2016 Category: Service
not a great place
oil change took much longer than what was told to me and then the check engine light came on the next day cause of something they forgot to put back on
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/23/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey. We will contact you for more details in order to resolve your concerns.

Royse City, TX
10/10/2016 Category: Service
I was contacted by the service manager and they figured out what happened with the mishap on the parts. The customer service I experience was the best I had experienced from a service department in 15 years of having vehicles serviced. My car was fixed correctly and in a timely manner. They went the extra mile and dropped me off at work while my car car was being fixed and they returned my car cleaner than when I dropped it off. Brittany, Micheal, and Erin are all awesome. This Hyundai truly cares about their customers and their reputation.

10/10/2016 Category: Service
Did not order parts as promised
I took my car in for two issues, they replaced the battery and needed to order parts to replace my struts. They never ordered the parts. I called to check the status and they had no idea what I was talking about. The customer service was good when I was there. The staff is very friendly. I'm just upset because my car isn't fixed because they didn't order the parts and note I have to wait for them to be ordered again. I'll update review if anything changes
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/10/2016

Thank you for your response. I have spoken to Mr. Barbosa and have you scheduled in for 7:30am 10/11/16. I look forward to meeting you.

Don C.
Sulphur Springs, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2016 Category: Service
Good service today less than hour for my oil change and got a car wash enjoyed it
Very good

10/04/2016 Category: Service
We asked to have two tires balance they took all four tires off
Poor service but I can say the young lady that help was wonderful. But the maintenance ducks
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.

Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/05/2016

Customer came in today and would like to rescore the Service Department.

Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/11/2016

Thank you for give us a chance to earn your business.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Best service every time
Thanks guys.

Jerry B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
The folks at the Greenville Hyundai store are all top notch. They are fast, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them for your Hyundai service needs.

12/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
In and out for oil service.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change. Tire rotation and inspection.
Service center did not refill my washer fluid.

PH
Pamela H.
Lone Oak, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Close to 🏡
A very friendly staff and quick service.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for completing the survey for us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete it.

WJ
Wilmagene J.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
Overall good maintenance and repair service by the mechanic handling my vehicle from the start and I recieved received great customer care by Garret during the whole process.

Thank you for completing the survey for us. We appreciate you taking the time to do it.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The best service every time
Thanks guys y’all are the best.

Thank you for completing the survey for us. Our aim is to provide a 5 star service to all our customers and we will work hard on improving our services.

John M.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Nice job, I'm a happy camper.

GP
Gregory P.
Rowlett, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
Superior Service
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback.

2014 Hyundai Veloster

Pedro G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Never Disappointed
For years I have never been disappointed

Jimmy R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Keep up the good work
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for us. We will
 work hard to make sure you continue to have a 5 star experience with us.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
It was okay
Always tell them to let you know what all is going to be done to your car. Not sure if it was just me not being knowledgeable but they did a service I almost couldn’t afford to pay whenever I thought I was just going for a basic oil change.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback on the survey. We take all concerns about the way we conduct business and our processes very seriously. I will be reaching out to you by phone to discuss this with you.