Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Beverly B.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The amount of time for a simple oil change. I am always on time so it's not me.
I am really thinking of taking it to the Hyundai dealer I bought it from but it would require a drive. So go to Greenville Hyundai and come out over an hour later, or drive 50 miles but the oil change doesn't take so long but I have wasted time on the road. The next question is would I recommend this business. Yes as far as I love my Tulsa, but no for time wasted. If it was just me saying you are taking to long then it would be my problem, but it's not!
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

It is not our intention that our customers feel this way. We do appreciate your time and aim to give the best time estimates we can. We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can

Leonard M.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
leonard Massey
I have had 4 wash jobs and each time the car was dirter when they were thru with it than when they started. I had to ask them to reset the service reminder.

HH
Horace H.
Commerce, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
It is not due to the don't care attitude
I am very disappointed in their service and lack of service.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I spoke with the customer and they outlined their concerns to me again. We take customer feed back on our services seriously and customer safety in their vehicles is the highest priority for us. The Service Director and General Manager have been appraised of the situation and the customers concern.

GT
Gerald T.
Emory, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Windshield replacement
Too Many trips
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

I spoke to Mr. Thomas about the service he received. Explained the company we outsource to for windshield repair had ordered the wrong windshield initially. The Service Director and General Manager were informed.

Janet B.
Lone Oak, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
you fixed it
Tracy makes this dealership GREAT. She call me immediately and explained the problem. Her prompt reaction to my concerns show me just how munch Hyundai Greenville cares that I am satisfied.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I trusted this dealership. I feel they cheated me by sending me a $20 off coupon. Then they increased the price by $20.
That is how I feel. Maybe others had a better experience.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

On looking into this we found that the previous oil changes referred to were being discounted every time and without a discount voucher being applied so it looked on the ticket like a lower price for the oil change but it was actually the discounted price, which is why this time it looks as if the price had been put up and then the discount applied

786-302-7650 Cell

PL
Pam L.
Celeste, TX
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Lousy customer service
Unacceptable
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

We apoligize for any inconvience we have caused. We will reach out to you shortly.

Carolyn B.
West Tawakoni, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Below par
I spent money I didn't have for service that I certainly expect - just wanted to know if the vehicle was covered under the recall, as I thought it was.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

We are terribly sorry for how you felt the visit went, we are going through the documentation and checking to see exactly where the breakdown went. We will be contacting you shortly.

Thank you.

Celeste, TX
03/19/2018 Category: Service
over priced
service broke a piece out of my dash and I found it, about to call them
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

We greatly apologize for the level of service you had this visit. We will be contacting you shortly to attempt to correct this situation.

Carlee B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and lack of follow up.
The fact that my part was never ordered like promised and I had to call back four times over the course of a week, just to talk to someone and get things taken care of (and was not once called back) left me feeling frustrated and that my needs were not valued. Parts and service should consider working on their communication and follow up with their costumers.

We apologize for the last visit. That is NOT how we want our customers to be treated. We greatly apologize and we hope that you will be able to give us a second chance to prove ourselves.

Jane D.
Royse City, TX
03/07/2018
Not a good experience
First, the service writer quoted $39.95 for rotate/balance over the phone when I made the appt. At the service dept I confirmed $39.95. Another service writer said, $49.95. The first service writer then said, Oh, I thought $39.95. I said, cancel the tires, oil change only. The second writer said, We will honor $39.95. Next, after my car was serviced the service writer handed me the invoice and said, $92 and some change. I looked at the charges on lines "A" $41.13, "B" $39.95, BUT C DID NOT HAVE THE SUBTOTAL, WAS LEFT BLANK. The last line with the total said, $92.xx. I added in my head, figuring 8.25% tax and knew $92 was incorrect. I asked, How much is tax? He said, The computer figured it. I got out my calculator, $87 and showed him. I immediately suspected he was lying and tried to trick me by slipping in the extra $5, probably to offset some of the $10 loss he quoted for the rotate/balance. He jumped up and took the invoice from me and said, I will find a coupon to help you. I repeated, Where did $92 come from? He then handed me the refigured invoice which said, $83 and some change. He was nice as well as the other writer. But, I will not be lied to or tricked. I thanked him for the discount and left. He asked if I would come back to have my car serviced. I said, Yes and thanked him for the discount. Thinking, I doubt I will go back. NEXT, after I left Greenville Hyundai I stopped at a store. When I restarted my car the Service alert was on. I scrolled through the menu list and noticed the Tires, front two were 41 pounds and rear two were 39. The Service alert now will not turn off. I went to Service Interval hoping to reset, not found. I called Greenville Hyundai Service and spoke with a lady. I advised her of the Service alert not turning off and it showed the oil change was past due 77 miles. She assured me this would not show in the computer as being past due. She said the mechanic was supposed to reset and she didn't know what happened. She gave me the steps and I told her I had already tried that. She advised there was an issue and I would have to go to a Hyundai dealership. She said Terrell Hyundai was nearest me and I would not be charged. So, now I have to go to Hyundai in Terrell for the mechanic to research the issue. My first experience with Greenville Tx Hyundai was not good. With the tires not having the same pressure just minutes after I left and the Service alert not reset and now not resetting at all, the mechanic was sloppy. I have had my car serviced at another Hyundai and NEVER had these issues. Again, the staff was courteous. But, as best I can determine, the one lied and tried to trick me. IF I ever decide to give Greenville Tx Hyundai another try, it will be a while. Nothing worse than a dishonest car dealership. Very disappointed.

Alba, TX
02/11/2018 Category: Service
Overall disappointment!
Called for 3 months, no return calls, had to go to dealership and ask for manager to get things moving forward. Due to delay I had to replace a tire because front end wasn't aligned, went without a/c for months, several other issues with turn-signals, new transmission, radio, pieces falling off car, etc. When I walked in dealership and explained what the issues were, I was told they could get me in a new car, then after over 2 hours was told they couldn't do that without a bigger payment. Very disappointing trip. They didn't charge me for my service, but they said most issues were updates, which didn't seem to do any good, as I still have most of the same issues. And a big thing to me was when I picked my car up, it was filthy!!!
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

We are sorry for how your visit was with us. We would love to know if you'd be willing to speak with us regarding your visit to remedy what we can for you.

Joseph W.
Klondike, TX
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Pushing overpriced "service packages"
See comments from previous pages.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

We apologize for how we can across, we are in no way shape or form here to push our customers. Only to advise them, again we greatly apologize for the service you recieved this past visit. We are taking the approperiate measures to ensure this doesn't happen agin.

SP
Steve P.
Point, TX
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Communication
Same
Robert A., Fixed Operations Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 09/29/2017

I'm sorry for the experience that you had at your last visit , Please feel to phone me as you can to discuss the situation . Thank You

Robert Allen Fixed Operations Manager 903-455-4949 rallen@greenvillehyundai.com

Cumby, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/02/2017 Category: Service
No Communication
Part was there for a month and no one called me. I only found out when I physically went to the store. When I finally had it taken back for service, it was done quickly.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. I will research what the delay was and get back with you.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/19/2017 Category: Service
Extremely poor service department
I bought a new vehicle here and have it back in for service on 6 different occasions EVERY time I take the car in, the Service department fails to correct the issue or leaves something undone. I know they cannot guarantee the cars will not have problems, but they CAN make sure problems are fixed right the first time you take them in for service. They do not even perform the most basic skills of good performance and quality assurance.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. If you have any concern please contact me.

Royse City, TX
10/10/2016 Category: Service
I was contacted by the service manager and they figured out what happened with the mishap on the parts. The customer service I experience was the best I had experienced from a service department in 15 years of having vehicles serviced. My car was fixed correctly and in a timely manner. They went the extra mile and dropped me off at work while my car car was being fixed and they returned my car cleaner than when I dropped it off. Brittany, Micheal, and Erin are all awesome. This Hyundai truly cares about their customers and their reputation.

10/10/2016 Category: Service
Did not order parts as promised
I took my car in for two issues, they replaced the battery and needed to order parts to replace my struts. They never ordered the parts. I called to check the status and they had no idea what I was talking about. The customer service was good when I was there. The staff is very friendly. I'm just upset because my car isn't fixed because they didn't order the parts and note I have to wait for them to be ordered again. I'll update review if anything changes
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/10/2016

Thank you for your response. I have spoken to Mr. Barbosa and have you scheduled in for 7:30am 10/11/16. I look forward to meeting you.

Service Director
Greenville Hyundai

Livingston, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Don't waste your time
Service is slow, they do not call you back and the dealership sends out marketing scams. They sent out a marketing piece that said no purchase required, 1 in 80,000 a $5,000 winner, but it was a scam. The dealership said it was $5,000 off the purchase of a vehicle and a $25 gift card. So they do marketing scams and the service department is very very slow for the simplest of repairs.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/24/2016

Katena M.
Sulphur Springs, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Not a good experience
Lack of courtesy to your customers. I wasn't the only service customer there that day, and we were all treated equally as bad.

Lone Oak, TX
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Not impressed
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience. Had to return to the shop after having transmission fluid changed because there was a bad leak. Most likely will not return for services.

Dave S.
Scroggins, TX
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/27/2016 Category: Service
3 year battery warranty?
Owners manual says 3 year battery warranty. Mine was 26 months old but I was charged $100 for replacement. What's with that? Part ordered to replace power seat switch and promised a call when it was in. After a week no call. So far, I'm not impressed. I would be willing to listen to an explanation but this survey doesn't give me the option to submit a review that goes only to the dealership.