4.6

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Quinlan, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Double check everything and look elsewhere for hassle free service
During our most recent service we were overcharged on multiple items, the service was not performed correctly, and the staff was very condescending when asked about the problems. Unless you want to have invest a lot of your personal time getting simple service completed, you're better off taking your vehicle elsewhere.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

The customer was contacted by our Service Director over this matter.

786-302-7650

I let the customer know that a refund check has been cut and mailed.

GS
Gaylon S.
Commerce, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Parts are $$$$$$$$
High cost of simple repair
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Gaylon,
We are sorry that you had a less than satisfactory visit to our Service Department the other day. Our aim is for all our customers to be 100% happy with our service. I have called and left a voice message for you. Please contact me on 786-302-7650 so I can discuss your experience further with you.
Loylaty & Quality Control Manager

Tammy M.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Greenville Hyundai has some issues that had me wondering if I should deal with them anymore. However, they really wanted me to be a satisfied customer and they worked hard with me to resolve all of my concerns. If they keep putting the customers first like this, I’ll definitely buy from them again and recommend them to a friend.

It is not that a business has an issue that I care about....it’s what do to make things right that matters.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service and communication
I don't like being someone who is never happy with my experience at a specific business, but, I have never had a service experience that I was completely happy with. Then I find out I badly need new tires and an alignment that no one ever mentioned to me....even though they showed that they did tell me and I rejected it.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Tammy, thank you for getting back to me. I am glad the service guys were able to get things sorted out for you and thank you for offering to rescore your initial survey response for us. We appreciate it and you as a valued customer. Tracey

Billie M.
Point, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Bad
Bad
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

We apologize so much for your visit, someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Roy B.
Larue, TX
07/03/2018 Category: Service
5 weeks with nothing done
After having my car for 5 weeks and nothing done but some of the things they broke while they had it. Not a happy customer at all
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We thank you for taking time to fill out our survey, we take the information provided to better our department. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Wills Point, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Hopefully better next time
We were promptly contacted by the service manager Brittney. She was very helpful and concerned about our visit. We were very concerned since we always leave a 5 star review. I think that this may have been an isolated incident.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Not a happy place for service
I have always given this location positive reviews. Not this time. The people were not smiling, welcoming or professional. No one greeted us or seemed happy to have our buisiness.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

I'm terribly sorry for this visit! We will be contacting you shortly!!!

903-455-4949
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me and to rescore. We will make sure this will not happen again. Thank you again for your time speaking with me yesterday.

903-455-4949
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to being your home for all of your servicing needs.

PT
Piter T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Wanting
Terrible. I come here 3 times in one month, because things were not done. First time the customer guy told me if I don't like the service, then go to other dealership.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

We are terribly sorry for how you felt the visit went, we are going through the documentation and checking to see exactly where the breakdown went. We will be contacting you shortly.

IL
Ira L.
Wills Point, TX
02/02/2018 Category: Service
never coming back
An item was stolen off my dash, they were suppose to be giving it a quick detail and never even wiped that area so why was the item removed / stolen
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

We greatly apologize for how your visit was with us. We will be contacting you shortly regarding this matter.

SG
Sharon G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Please have work done roperly and in a timely manner. Be honest with your customer and tell them the truth up front.
I have written n a detailed description.
Brittney W., Assistant Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for completing our survery. I am very sorry for your poor expierence this visit. I will be contacting you soon, to discuss how we can remedy the inconvience of this visit.

Kandice B.
Cumby, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Shitty place.
This place is worse and worse each time.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
Reveiwing your service details and will be contacting you.  If you have any concern please contact me.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Horrible service department
I scheduled an appointment after ensuring the part was in stock. Waited an hour after my appointment time and was told they did not have the part. Was then quoted for an additional part and 3 hours of labor for a part that didn't even need to be replaced. Took my vehicle home, ordered the part and replaced it myself, which literally took less than 30 seconds (wish I had realized that before taking it there in the first place), saving myself over $400. Will NEVER use this service dept again.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
Reviewing your concerns and will be contacting you soon.  If you have any concern please contact me.

John W.
Nevada, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2017 Category: Service
They have never worked on my car ...
I don't have a 2014
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. I will be contacting you on engine repairs performed to your 2014 Tucson.

04/24/2017 Category: Service
Service was not timely.
Not through on time promised.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
I would like to discuss your recent visit. I will be contacting you.

Steve C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2017 Category: Service
The problem was not fixed
The staff was friendly when I could get someone on the phone. We were often passed around to different associates and disconnect unable to even leave a message. The cost for repair was $650 and the problem is not fixed. In the meantime a representative called to offer a deal on a new car since it looks like we are about to get this one paid off. We also got calls asking how was our recent service - while the car was still there and we didn't know any updates.
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/16/2017

Thank You for the feedback. I will be contacting you soon to resolve these concerns.

Fixed Operation Director

Commerce, TX
12/22/2016 Category: Service
great customer service
I was contacted by the service director and was very happy with the level of concern he had regarding my oil change will definitely be going back

12/22/2016 Category: Service
not a great place
oil change took much longer than what was told to me and then the check engine light came on the next day cause of something they forgot to put back on
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/23/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey. We will contact you for more details in order to resolve your concerns.

Don C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2016 Category: Service
Good service today less than hour for my oil change and got a car wash enjoyed it
Very good

10/04/2016 Category: Service
We asked to have two tires balance they took all four tires off
Poor service but I can say the young lady that help was wonderful. But the maintenance ducks
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. If you have any concern please contact me.

Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/05/2016

Customer came in today and would like to rescore the Service Department.

Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/11/2016

Thank you for give us a chance to earn your business.

Terri M.
Farmersville, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Did not stand behind their 3year/36K warranty
The tint on the rear window bubbled in under two years. This was when I found out it was not factory and that it was done by a cheap contractor. To me this was deceptive. Ruin your name for a few hundred dollars?
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 09/23/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services.

CR
Charles R.
09/22/2016 Category: Service
SERVICE
ServiceDEPARTMENT HAS NOT SOLVED PROBLEMS TO MY SATISFACTION.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 09/22/2016

KC
Kay C.
Combine, TX
09/20/2016 Category: Service
kay
new vehicle, fuel injector blew up and it took over 1.5 months to fix. NOT acceptable. Service representative was great not her fault!
Michael B. from Greenville Hyundai responded on 09/20/2016

Yes the time frame that it took to get parts and your vehicle repaired is unacceptable. We are striving as a company to not let this happen. I analogize for this inconvenience. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help gain your trust.

DJ
Deborah J.
Campbell, TX
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Can't find their tush....
What should have been a simple repair took five visits to the dealership to get fixed. There was a noted lack of communication between the customer and the service department and within the service department itself. To put it crudely, they can't find their tush with both hands.
Michael B., Service Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 08/10/2016

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to better our services. I am very sorry for the horrible experience you had. We do take this very serious and will strive for excellent service. Thank for taking the time to send the letter, this will help us grow as a store. If  I can do anything to get you back as a customer please contact me.