4.6

2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change. Tire rotation and inspection.
Service center did not refill my washer fluid.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

Thank you for completing the survey. We are sorry you feel you had a less than perfect experience with us. A repsresentative will be reaching out to you.

Customer Experience Manager

11/19/2019 Category: Service
It was okay
Always tell them to let you know what all is going to be done to your car. Not sure if it was just me not being knowledgeable but they did a service I almost couldn’t afford to pay whenever I thought I was just going for a basic oil change.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback on the survey. We take all concerns about the way we conduct business and our processes very seriously. I will be reaching out to you by phone to discuss this with you.

Royse City, TX
10/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
ask you first before adding oil addtitive
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

We appreciate customer feedback and take all concerns seriously. The additive, although showing as a cost on the breakdown was not an additional cost, but because of the way the system works we currently have to leave it in there, although it has no effect on the overall cost. The oil change service is discounted and within the discounted price we include the additive as an additional benefit for our customers to help protect their vehicle.

Customer Experience & Quality Control Manager
Greenville Hyundai

Cooper, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Time time time
Just make sure you have time to do the service. Get new furniture and kid toys.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

We take all customer concerns seriously and are always looking at ways to improve our services to customers. Your visit to the dealership happened just before renovation and refurbishment on our guest area began to upgrade the facilities in that area. We hope this will be completed shortly. The customer comments on the time it took to replace the lumbar support, the trash can, sofa and children's activity area have been passed along to the management.

Customer Experience & Quality Control Manager

Beverly B.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The amount of time for a simple oil change. I am always on time so it's not me.
I am really thinking of taking it to the Hyundai dealer I bought it from but it would require a drive. So go to Greenville Hyundai and come out over an hour later, or drive 50 miles but the oil change doesn't take so long but I have wasted time on the road. The next question is would I recommend this business. Yes as far as I love my Tulsa, but no for time wasted. If it was just me saying you are taking to long then it would be my problem, but it's not!
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

05/04/2019 Category: Service
Dustin I’m service was wonderful he let me know what my car needed but didn’t push me like everywhere else does to get the done right then and there. He always sent me updates on how my car was doing. When my car was finally ready to me picked up he can and got me himself. Great place will come back for other services.

Mineola, TX
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Should communicate better
The whole process of getting my oil changed seemed to go well, but the communication of the amount of time required to get the job done was poor.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

It is not our intention that our customers feel this way. We do appreciate your time and aim to give the best time estimates we can. We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.

Leonard M.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
leonard Massey
I have had 4 wash jobs and each time the car was dirter when they were thru with it than when they started. I had to ask them to reset the service reminder.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
its close to the house...
This place is ok if you really need something but I wish it was better... They offered me a cabin air filter which I declined....$47.00??? LOL!
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, it is not our intention that our customers feel this way.  We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can. Follow up calls were made after the visit, but we have been unable to leave a message.

HH
Horace H.
Commerce, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
It is not due to the don't care attitude
I am very disappointed in their service and lack of service.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I spoke with the customer and they outlined their concerns to me again. We take customer feed back on our services seriously and customer safety in their vehicles is the highest priority for us. The Service Director and General Manager have been appraised of the situation and the customers concern.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Funny noises
My car is under warranty all of a sudden making a funny noise when I kill it. They say it's normal...bi don't kno how when it wasn't doing it when I got it.. Feels like they didn't want to look into it. ??

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Experience in service center.
Customer value should be more consistant to continue even after the purchase of vehicle.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Attempts by phone have been made to reach out to the customer by both the Service Department staff and a Manager. The member of staff the customer had been dealing with had had to leave on a family emergency related to their son. The female staff member who stepped in to assist the customer instead was one of our Managers. Information about this survey has been forwarded to Senior Management. Further attempts will be made to reach out to the customer. The dealership has a non-discrimination policy in place adhered to be all employees.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Engine Service
Timely and well taken care of.

Janet B.
Lone Oak, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
you fixed it
Tracy makes this dealership GREAT. She call me immediately and explained the problem. Her prompt reaction to my concerns show me just how munch Hyundai Greenville cares that I am satisfied.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I trusted this dealership. I feel they cheated me by sending me a $20 off coupon. Then they increased the price by $20.
That is how I feel. Maybe others had a better experience.
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

On looking into this we found that the previous oil changes referred to were being discounted every time and without a discount voucher being applied so it looked on the ticket like a lower price for the oil change but it was actually the discounted price, which is why this time it looks as if the price had been put up and then the discount applied

786-302-7650 Cell

Jackie W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service takes too long
Need to work on turn around time for routine efforts
Tracey F., Customer Experience Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your feedback. We take customer comments seriously and are always looking at where we can improve on aspects of our service to you as a valued customer. We are of course dissapointed that you feel you had less than a perfect experience with us this time. Our aim is for 100% customer satisfaction. Your comments have been brought to the attention of the Service Director.