Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

HK
Helen K.
Schofield, WI
Saturn VUE
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Helen said her visit was very good.

John B.
Ford Thunderbird
09/23/2020
Hillary is excellent at her job!!
Took care of my concern!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/24/2020

Thanks John for the kind words. We really appreciate your business.

John A.
09/18/2020
Great place to do business with
Great job on the repairs
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/24/2020

Thanks John for the great review, we really appreciate your business!

Jeff F.
Wausau, WI
Ford Expedition
09/16/2020
Great customer service!
My tire was fixed quickly and without an appointment ahead of time which was great in the pinch I was in!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/24/2020

Thanks Jeff for your business! We really appreciate it!

SG
Steven G.
09/12/2020
I forgot her name but the receptionist is quite amazing! The crew did a great job pictures of everything is a great idea! Took care of problems that was getting ignored and issues caused by other place.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for the great review. Willeree takes pride in helping our client maintaining their investment in their vehicle.  Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PA
Patty A.
GMC Acadia
09/04/2020
Fast, Efficient, and friendly service
We have used Griesbach Service in Weston now 3 times. The are very friendly and do professional work. We highly recommend them.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/08/2020

Patty, Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate your business.

Jodi D.
Shawano, WI
09/02/2020
A bit pricey
Always great customer service when I go to get my oil changed, however, pricing for oil change and tire rotation is a bit pricey.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/08/2020

Jodi, Thanks for taking the time to review our business. We appreciate your input greatly. I see you have been using our services since 1/2019 and have been in ten times over the time. I have looked at all your invoices and they are all the same price six of the ten times for oil services and 2 of the ten were the same with tire rotations.  We consistently monitor average national pricing on our services, and find we are either on the low end or right in the middle of the pricing scale. I hope we can earn a 5 star for our great customer service we pride our selves on.  Thank you for your continued patronage.

09/02/2020
Friendly and explains things thoroughly!
I am very happy with the customer service, Very friendly! They explain things thoroughly, I trust I will not have any surprises.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks for the great review! Look forward to seeing you soon!

08/28/2020
Friendly and helpful explaining the problem.
They will show you pictures and explain why the problems are important.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks for the great review! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

KL
Kate L.
Madison, WI
Saturn Ion
08/25/2020
Saved the day!
Was visiting from Madison when car wouldn't start. Griesbach gave me a free loaner car so we could celebrate a relative's birthday at Eau Claire Dells while they worked with my mechanic to deal with a failed NAPA part under warranty. A complicated job wonderfully repaired in a few hours at no charge. Excellent, friendly service - highly recommend.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you Kate for the review! We are glad everything worked out for you.

Jarred B.
Pontiac Vibe
08/21/2020
Over priced service
The wheel bearing service I received seemed overpriced and when I asked about it there was no middle ground.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Jarred, I am sorry you felt the price for your pressed in wheel bearing was to high. We do use the premium parts that carry a lifetime warranty and we cover the labor for 3 years/36000 miles for you in case there is a premature failure.  I doubled check the price you were charged and also check Repair Pal website and we are at the low end of the National average for replacement of the wheel bearing on your particular vehicle. Thank you for the review, we are always looking at ways to improve our services.

Mike H.
Wausau, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/21/2020
Amazing
excellent service great pricing amazing customer service
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words Mike. We appreciate you as a client!

08/19/2020
Great service .!!
We just got back from a out town trip the next morning I noticed the front tire on drivers side was flat . took the car to Griesbach , and asked for a repair on the flat tire ,tire was not able to be fix because the cut across the tire . The lady Service Manager told me they will not be able to fix and needed to be replace the 2 front tires, then she show me the wear on the tires and i did not realize how bad the tires were so i told her to order 4 tires . The next day went on the road and i was very surprise the smoot ride the new tires are . Ver happy with my purchase and the excellent service provided.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words, glad we were able to get you back on the road in no time.

Ringle, WI
Buick Enclave
08/10/2020
What do you want for a title?
Friendliness of staff. You would be excellent but I don't know anything that is excellent.
Your service is great! Also, the staff goes above and beyond what is required!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thanks for the great review!

JE
Jeanette E.
Saturn VUE
07/29/2020
Ac
Courteous nice
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the great review!