Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

02/21/2019
Great Staff

GB
Gwen B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/20/2019
Friendly
Been having car repairs done here for almost a year now and everyone has been so kind and is very thorough will explaining what needs to be fixed and why. I would reccomend coming here for car repairs.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Gwen for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We are glad that you have experienced this and we love to see referrals.  See you soon!

WB
William B.
02/09/2019
One can always depend on Griesbach auto service!
I can always depend on them to get my car in ASAP and fix whatever problem it is. Excellent service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate what our customers have to say about us.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

PS
Pat S.
Kia Optima
02/08/2019
Personal touch and expertise
I like how you review the work done and the possible service areas in the future. You also check to make sure I want to go through with recommendations before you do it
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Pat for the review!  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kent M.
Wausau, WI
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Kent said that the place had good service and got everything done.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Kent for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kyle S.
Wausau, WI
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the business does quick and professional work.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Kyle for the review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

MF
Macy F.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/24/2019
Great
They were very great and very helpful. I had taken my car to a place before and they gave me a list of things that were wrong and they helped me and out and told me it wasn’t loose at all and were very understanding. I will for sure be going back to them. Great customer service they have.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Macy for the great review!  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you for future service!

Lincoln MKZ
01/09/2019
Outstanding service and caring employees
I had a great first experience with Griesbach Auto. I am so thankful for the wonderful service they provided me and the employees are very caring. Chris K was great to work with and made everything very easy as he was very thorough.
I will definitely be coming back to Griesbach Auto for all my future needs. I will gladly refer to friends, family, or anyone who needs a recomendation.
Thank you Griesbach Auto. :) and may God bless the work of your hands.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the great 5-star review!  Our goal is to provide everyone with exceptional service.  We look forward to seeing you again!

CG
Carol G.
Saturn VUE
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the service was excellent.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Carol for the great review!

WB
William B.
12/27/2018
They’re always ready to help.
I noticed my one tire was 5 lbs. low on air. I called Weston Griesbach and explained my concern. They had me bring the car in immediately and checked out the tire. Yup, there was a nail in it and if they had made me wait, I would have ended up with a much bigger expense. I can always depend on Griesbach Auto Service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you William for the great 5-star response.  We really appreciate hearing feedback from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again for future service.

VK
Val K.
Buick LeSabre
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Val said the service was excellent.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Val for the great review!  We look forward to seeing you again for future service!

CZ
Chris Z.
12/26/2018
Honest
They were very helpful and honest about my vehicle. Will be going back!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests and look forward to seeing them again!

Jim P.
White Lake, WI
12/05/2018
Service work
Your treated like a person. The tell you
What's going on and what needs to get
Done.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Jim for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.

AF
Adom F.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Adom said they are nice, friendly, and his vehicle was in and out quickly.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Adom for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate feedback from our guests and we look forward to seeing you again!

Rodger S.
Hazelhurst, WI
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Rodger said they listened to what was wrong and fixed it.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Rodger for the review!

SR
Scott R.
Buick Verano
12/04/2018
Responsive. Offers options Pleasant
Have used them for my repair needs and I have been satisfied with their service
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Scott for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests and look forward to seeing you again!

Diane W.
Wittenberg, WI
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane's daughter. She said she would recommend the business for service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the review, we look forward to seeing you for future service!

Jeremy M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/26/2018
I told the man at the desk a child like explanation of what kind of problemS my car was having, and he was very knowledgeable about every one of them. I was given an explanation of how it was to be repaired, and an estimate. I was able to get an appointment relatively quickly, and my work was guaranteed. I couldn't be happier. - - - Jeremy😊
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Jeremy for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again!

CP
Casey P.
GMC Acadia
11/19/2018
Not Great Customer Service
I appreciate your email back. Your service advisor did explain that the cleaning would possibly fix the issue however it didn't fix it at all, my husband didn't even pull out of your parking lot with it happening again. We then asked for the part to be fixed and when we were charged the service advisor tried telling us the cleaning was part of the repair, which it wasn't. Any other company would have refund the $50 for the cleaning as we turned around and had the part repaired (I know this because I asked a few other friends who are mechanics). It's quite interesting that I was told on the phone I'd be refunded the $50 but now I'm only refunded the $40. There is a reason why we've taken our business elsewhere since. As I mentioned, we've always been pleased with our service but up until this, it makes me think otherwise.

11/19/2018
Not Great Customer Service
We've been bringing our vehicles to Griesbach for a couple years now and have put over $10K into repairs between two vehicles and have always gotten great customer service until our recent service. We were told that we could do a $50 cleaning to a sensor that could help or $450 to repair the part, we decided to try the $50 cleaning only to not even pull out of the parking lot with it having the same issues. We went back inside and asked to have the part repaired and when it came time to pay the bill, we asked to have the $50 removed as the cleaning didn't help at all. The customer service rep argued with us and refused to refund the $50, my husband explained the situation, how he was given the option to either clean or replace the part but the rep kept saying it was part of the new part price. After explaining all of this and even telling him how long we've been coming, how much money we've spent over time plus needing to have new tires on both of our vehicles + some work done to our other vehicle the rep still didn't care, so he left telling him we'd never come back. Got home, about hour later and the rep called and said he'd refund our money. In the end, yes we're happy that he refunded the money (even though it was only $50 but it was the point of the matter now) but there was no need for him to argue about it.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you, Casey, for taking the time to review our business.  We truly appreciate your continued business over the years.  Our Service Advisor may have not explained the options clearly.  We want to do what is best for our guests by providing them with all their options.  The option of cleaning the sensor was one that had a possibility of fixing the issue while being cost effective.  We leave the option up to our guests, but that does not mean that we can perform them at no charge.  Again, because we do appreciate your business, we gave you a $40 discount on the sensor replacement.  We are always working toward providing the best service and we would love to win back your business.  Please reach out to us with any more concerns, thank you.

Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you, Casey, for responding so that this miscommunication can be resolved.  The $40 discount is in reference to a discount on the repair of the sensor which you received because of your Team National membership.  We will refund you the separate $50 for the cleaning.  We hope this clears up any misunderstanding and again, feel free to contact us with any other concerns, thank you.

CK
Christopher K.
Hatley, WI
11/17/2018
Fast expert service
Quick diagnosis of my issue, and quality repair made. Staff all friendly and knowledgeable.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Christopher for taking the time to review our business.  We really appreciate hearing from our guests.  It is a privilege to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing again!