Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

MJ
Mark J.
Mosinee, WI
Pontiac G6
04/22/2021
Excellent Service!
Great work on the car. Handles the best it ever has. Thank you for the fast and courteous service! Highly recommend!

RZ
Robert Z.
Rothschild, WI
Mercury Milan
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Robert said they were very friendly and it was very good.

Neillsville, WI
Pontiac G6
04/02/2021
Great prices. Nice service
Great prices. Nice service
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate you taking the time.

DT
Denise T.
Prentice, WI
Ford EcoSport
04/02/2021
Awesome people!
They are very nice to you the minute you walk in the door. They also know respect you and your car. I would like to say thank you to them for letting me know what was actually going on with my car when no one else would. I would recommend this business to anyone who really wants there vehicles done right and they are fast and reliable.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our business. We really appreciate it and strive for complete client satisfaction!

KL
Karen L.
Wausau, WI
03/19/2021
Willaree is awesome
I have confidence in the work done on my car
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thanks Karen for taking the time to review our business, we are quite fond of Willerree as well.

John B.
03/18/2021
Customer service
Fast and friendly service!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.

Scott H.
Rothschild, WI
Kia Sorento
03/13/2021
The best!
Griesbach Auto is honest, fair, and they stand behind their work. I have been going to Griesbach’s for 12 year and will continue to have both my vehicles serviced there.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you Scott for the kind words and we appreciate your long time patronage of our business!

WU
William U.
Schofield, WI
Ford Edge
03/12/2021
Had no problem in scheduling an appointment. They took care of all items I wanted done.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thank for taking the time to review our business!

David H.
03/10/2021
The customer service is always excellent. Very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining so there are no surprises!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our business! We really appreciate it!

KK
Kade K.
03/04/2021
Great Customer Service
The staff is great to work with! They really go above and beyond for their customers. They always make time to get you in right away with fast reliable service. Highly recommend!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our business! We appreciate the feedback!

PH
Phyllis H.
03/04/2021
Prior quote for service was far higher than Gresbach.
I have always had excellent care at Gresbach. Recently I needed hand controls removed from my van. They picked the van up and called me with a cost. I was very happy with the price. The van was returned later within a few hours. I also want to praise Hillary the receptionist. She is lovely to work with. Most pleasant lady.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the kind words!

YS
Yvonne S.
Chrysler 200
02/25/2021
It’s close friendly
I like going here as the service is professional , timely and explanations are easy to understand.

02/19/2021
Great oil change!
Love the text communications, digital vehicle inspection report, and mints in my car! :)

Ford Taurus X
02/09/2021
Customer service
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable, and customer service was excellent!

Montreal, WI
INFINITI QX60
02/02/2021
Superb Customer Service
I travel for work and have been to many different auto shops and service centers and have to say that Griesbach's is the absolute most friendly and professional serve center I have ever experienced! Very reasonably priced and give you a report ( with pictures!) of the brakes, fluids and tire tread! Willary at the front desk is extremely personable and an asset to their exceptional customer service! Definitely recommend Griesbach's!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate the time you took. Happy to hear you like all of our great services!