Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

01/23/2021
Accurate diagnosis
they warn me of possible repairs that the car will need

Chuck B.
Antigo, WI
Lincoln Navigator
01/18/2021
Review
The price to fix can be a little pricey. In the end though they walk through everything with you step by step and help you decide what is right for your vehicle. Great customer service. Amazing people.

01/11/2021
Helpful and Friendly
Griesbach is a helpful auto business that provides quick and quality service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our business!

SA
Stacy A.
Wausau, WI
01/01/2021
Excellent service, communication, and craftmanship.
Griesbach Auto was excellent. After diagnosing repairs needed, they provided excellent communication in answering all my questions. The receptionist was always polite, responded quickly, kept me updated, and kept discussing the issues until I fully understood what was needed. The technician was thorough in his work and didn't rush the job, assuring he did a good job. The loaner car is a newer model with all the bells and whistles. The final bill was actually less than the original quote. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our business, we apprciate the review!

Mark H.
Wausau, WI
12/28/2020
Great service as usual
Oil change and tire rotation. Tech noted corrosion on battery terminal, and cleaned it off. Battery was tested and found to be good. Also discussed service recommendations, but never pressured to get it done.
Always a pleasure having my vehicle serviced at either location.

John A.
Mosinee, WI
12/22/2020
Diagnosed the problem and got it fixed in a timely fashion
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our business!

12/15/2020
Not Trustworthy Anymore
First of all, no one inside was wearing a mask any of the times I was there. I took my car in to have them check a squeaking noise it was making. The person who called after the inspection said the ball joints needed to be replaced and that it would cost over $900! This seemed like a lot to me, so I decided to get a second opinion. To note, I have had problems with getting false information from this person multiple times in the past. When I took it somewhere else, not only did they say that this particular repair should not cost more than $400 in a worst case scenario, but after an inspection they said there was not actually anything wrong with my car. This business used to be trustworthy, but over my last few visits I have lost faith in them and will no longer be taking my vehicle there.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns.  We have implemented many safety procedures to keep our customers and staff healthy.  We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitation. Ensuring the safety of our employees through prevention education, early detection of symptoms, encouraging them to stay home when ill, and reinforcing best practices.  We also offer contact-less service.  The choice to go above and beyond these procedures is left as a personal decision to our employees and customers.  The squeak coming from your vehicle was present until we lifted it in the air to inspect it.  We believe what happened was the grease inside the upper and lower ball joints on the passenger side moved around when the weight of the vehicle was relieved from the hoist.  The ball joints were not loose and would not be suspect to replacement other than the squeaking noise that now has disappeared.   We recommended the ball joint and control arm assembly along with an alignment due to the age of the vehicle and would prevent further repair in the future.  We use high quality parts and stand behind our industry leading 3 year/36K mile parts and labor warranty.  Our goal is to provide exceptional service to everyone and their vehicle.  If you have any further questions, please reach out to us.  Thank you.

Buick Enclave
12/08/2020
Vehicle set
Honest ajj by out what needs to be fixed on your vehicle

Thanks for the review!

12/06/2020
Always do a great job. You always fulfill expectations. Customer service is outstanding. You stand behind your work. We trust you and are so thankful your business is in Weston.
Consistently friendly and honest service.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your kind words!

Debbie P.
Wittenberg, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/23/2020
My go-to garage
I didn't get the outcome I wanted for a problem with my vehicle but these guys are the only ones I trust to tell me what's wrong and give me the utmost respect for ways to fix my problems.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

HK
Helen K.
Schofield, WI
Saturn VUE
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Helen said they are always good with her. She appreciates them.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for the great review!

JO
Jason O.
Dodge Avenger
11/19/2020
Friendly, reliable service
I was updated every step of the way, received pictures of issues with my vehicle. Exemplary service, and friendly staff. The price was reasonable as well for all they did. Thankyou
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for the great review and the kind words. We appreciate your business.

KR
Keven R.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Ram 1500
11/12/2020
Very helpful!
I called and asked for plow parts for used plow I bought. Willerree was very helpful getting me what I needed. And the very next day! All even though I didn't buy the plow there.
Very much recommended them!

DK
Dale K.
Rothschild, WI
11/04/2020
Great Auto Repair Service
They always do a consistently great job, always fulfilling expectations. They have great customer service. They will answer any questions you have and stand behind their work. They do their best to get you in right away. They give service recommendations with no pressure to complete.

PS
Phil S.
10/29/2020
Great customer service!
First time taking vehicle here. Very thorough evaluation of car. Sent detailed report on services that need to be done and things they suggest and what is right where it needs to be. Included pictures with the report. Explained everything so I could understand it. Very helpful and left a thank you note and mints in the car. Nice touch! Will definitely recommend!
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Phil for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again!