Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Schofield, WI
Ford Edge
07/22/2021
Edge Service
On time for scheduled appt time. Took care of everything that appt was planned for. Made me aware of some items that should be done on next appt.

JE
Jack E.
Wittenberg, WI
07/20/2021
Prompt & thorough complete service & honest evaluations...Thank-You for listening to my requests

Lori B.
07/19/2021
Always Helpful
Since my first visit to Griesbach in 2018, I have always been treated well. My vehicles have been serviced well. Issues have been resolved, explained completely and fixed quickly. I feel comfortable going to Griesbach Auto.

TW
Terry W.
07/16/2021
Ex employee !
I worked for Griesbach automotive, for over a year I bought lots of tools to take care of stuff that was broke and make my life and their life a whole bunch easier I thought I was doing a good job obviously I'm a bit older than he is in fact the oldest one in the shop but I had a lot of knowledge, and showed it daily I think I only missed one day maybe two and a whole year never did get vacation nor did I get a vacation pay and I don't think I got my last check either the one they hold the first week no they kept it they gave me whatever check there was for me the few days in a new work, I wouldn't work for him cuz you don't feel like it's home you always feel like you're on your tippy toes around them making sure you do everything perfectly right and that's exactly what I did but he's still fired me for no reason I think right out of the blue that firing Terry that's really messed up my life I really thought I had a home there and I showed it everyday anyway that's my story I feel like it's a good shop , but they don't have Terry anymore I think that's pretty sad.. cheers to y'all
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 07/20/2021

Terry, We wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

07/15/2021
Hillary and team were great
I requested my vehicle be done as soon as possible as I got a call regarding my daughter being sick and I needed to go get her. They had it ready within 45 minutes, I was able to pay over the phone and keys were in it ready to go when I got there. Thank you!!!

Joe H.
Rothschild, WI
07/13/2021
Car Battery
Went in for a test on my battery. Griesbach had replaced it before. It was replaced again under warranty. In and out in about an hour. Easy as that!

Buick Enclave
07/08/2021
Fast friendly service

CT
Chris T.
Kia Optima
06/23/2021
They are dependable and get repairs done in a timely matter
Great service please everyone if you are having car problems make your appointments with Grisbachs

PA
Patty A.
06/18/2021
Excellent service as always
Griesbach Auto is a great place to bring your vehicle. They are always friendly and get provide excellent service to your vehicle. If you are looking for somewhere to go I recommend them.

Rothschild, WI
Chevrolet Camaro
06/16/2021
Good service..
The service was good, the people were friendly, the car was done when they said it would be and most of all the price was fair.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for reviewing our business! We really appreciate the positive feedback! Please let us know how to make your next visit a 5 star!

John A.
06/11/2021
They do a wonderful job with my vehicle's
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to review our business!

Jake K.
06/10/2021
Outstanding Customer Service and Outstanding Work Quality
I’ve been taking my 2011 Honda Accord here for over two years and have nothing to complain about, the employees are always easy to talk to. There work is always top notch and trustworthy, and it’s always a pleasure to experience such great service! This is the only shop I would trust to get my vehicle fixed.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you Jake for the wonderful review! We really appreciate your feedback!

MI
Marcia I.
Mercedes-Benz C350
06/03/2021
Their excellence in Service, quality of work and integrity has not changed in 10 years!!
The fact that Griesbach's has grown immensely over the last 10 years since my first visit and yet remained outstanding in service, quality and integrity is astounding! I find this is not the case in most of the other retailers I interact with. They have gone beyond all my expectations in servicing my vehicles and I regard them as concerned friends as well as an excellent service provider.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021
  1. Thank you Marcia for the kind review! We really appreciate you as one of our great clients!

Debbie P.
Wittenberg, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/26/2021
Estimate
I knew my truck had something wrong with it. It just wasn't sounding right when I drove it. So I took my truck in for an estimate on the cost of fixing it so I could then try to figure out a way to pay for it. Unfortunately was ALL 4 brakes. Was more than I was expecting but I know these guys will do a perfect job since they did the originals 5-6 years ago.
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our business! We really appreciate the feedback from our wonderful clients!

AP
Alberta P.
Wausau, WI
05/17/2021
Awesome service
I was greeted with a very friendly face . And they did exactly what they said they were going to do in it waz exactly the amount they told you it would be
Jon G. from Griesbach Auto Service responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our business! We really appreciate the feedback our clients provide!