Continue reading recommended reviews

Jon S.
Florida
GMC Pickup
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Jon said he came in with the codes for his vehicle. He went out and got the parts and the staff member was going to put the parts in, but the staff member told him it was not the reading she was getting. The staff checked again and said it was 1 cylinder misfiring. He has to go back for the check engine light still being on. They didn't shut it off. He added it ended up being cracked porcelain on 1 spark plug.

BL
Becky L.
Spring Hill, FL
01/12/2019
Rip Off
I went here from a referral of another place and thought that I could get an honest free estimate and and then when I went to pick up my truck I was charged a Fee that was crazy and was NOT told that there would be a fee for the estimate had they had told me there was going to be a fee I would have NEVER went to this place. I will NEVER refer this place to no one in fact when the subject comes up I steer people FAR away FYI keep your distance !