Continue reading recommended reviews

Becky L.
Spring Hill, FL
01/12/2019
Rip Off
I went here from a referral of another place and thought that I could get an honest free estimate and and then when I went to pick up my truck I was charged a Fee that was crazy and was NOT told that there would be a fee for the estimate had they had told me there was going to be a fee I would have NEVER went to this place. I will NEVER refer this place to no one in fact when the subject comes up I steer people FAR away FYI keep your distance !