Continue reading recommended reviews

David W.
04/27/2021
General Sales Manager (Mr. Vilmmeren) lacks integrity!!
My son attempted to purchase a vehicle from Henderson Hyundai. After negotiating a final "Walk out the door price" when he returned 4 business days later; after giving them $1,000 earnest money that day, Mr. Vilmmeren informed him that price wasn't valid. Mr. Vilmmeren stated the "Walk out the door price didn't include tax, title and other fees. He also stated that he didn't approve the negotiated price; even after my son gave them $1,000 and the car remained in the dealership's possession.
It is my belief that Mr. Vilmmeren has no integrity and isn't a person that will keep his word. He is currently the GM of Henderson Hyundai superstore. If his business practices are as such, that company may need someone to look into for fraud.
My son was returned his $1,000 of earnest money and in the note section the sales representative wrote " inability to keep work on sales price".
I would not advise anyone to purchase a car from Mr. Vilmmeren.
GV
GUSTAVO V., General Sales Manager from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/28/2021

David, thanks for the honest rating and review.  We definitely do appreciate your feedback.  There obviously was some miscommunication and we apologize.  You can email me directly at any time at Gus@hendersonhyundai.com

Gus Van Vlimmeren
General Sales Manager
(408) 569-0438

Marisa L.
04/05/2021
LONG WAIT/RUDE STAFF
Went on Saturday morning for a scheduled oil change. Arrived at 9am for a 9:30am oil change, as they sent me text messaged advising they could take me sooner. They said it would take one hour, and 2 hours later it was finally ready. FYI they sent me a text message that mike was my advisor & I tried to text him checking how long it would be, and never got a text message back. I presented a coupon for $5, the cashier person scolded me for not turning it in when I first arrived. I told her I had & he said to hold on to it and cashier would take it. Also the payment area is closed in and 2 seats only and there were already people there. I didn't feel comfortable squeezing in a small area ( hello covid?) so i stood over to the side. She acted bothered that had to have the guy at counter fix the price for coupon, she wasn't very friendly. I was told that my car was outside, well it wasn't I kept asking the guy out there Bayron where my car was and he kept saying i will help you in a moment ..after he helped 2 other cars, he went to look for my car. It was still in the back. He pulled around all wild and in a rush. I will most likely not go back to this location.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/06/2021

James Hantl