Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5Overall Rating 4.7031223/5rating 4.7031223
Overall Rating 2.1171833/5Overall Rating 2.1171833/5rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833rating 2.1171833

Continue reading recommended reviews

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall
They continue to do all they can to avoid replacing defective engines.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

James H.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Five weeks without my car, not acceptable.
Have always been treated well at Henderson Superstore but that’s not the problem. The fact that both Hyundai I owned had to be kept for weeks has ruined me from thinking about getting another one. The next question is would I recommend Henderson Hyundai, that’s hard. The business has treated me good but I won’t hide from people that asked about the wait in service if something has to be ordered. I would recommend the business but tell others to research before they buy.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/04/2019

I apologize for the excessive wait time for your parts.  Please know that we did our best to get your vehicle back on the road as soon as we possibly could.  These incidents are thankfully few and far between and I hope we never have to disappoint you again.  Thank you for the feedback.

MU
Marcela U.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Poor Lisa Managers Service
I would recommend this dealership to friends only because of the sales team and a dealership manager
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

DT
Dian T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Your dealership does not honor their service agreement as was sold to me at the time the car was purchased.
Don't have a review until I receive the service agreement mailed to the address on previous page.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you for the review.  I apologize for the misunderstanding.  I will forward your request to the finance department and hopefully they can clear this up.

John B.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
business practice
The problems with the loan closing department and the willingness to work out issues on an error they made that cost me money.

IA
Ira A.
02/25/2019
Henderson Hyundai is not really interested in selling cars.
Henderson Hyundai is not really interested in selling cars. The deal that was presented to me by the sales manager was not bad is was awful.
Henderson Hyundai claims they will be a dealer trade and I understood they needed to trade to get the car I wanted. However, what do not understand is the outrageous amount they wanted to transport the car from Peoria AZ to Henderson, NV. Hyundai charges $1045 to ship the car from Korea to the dealer. Henderson Hyundai wanted $800 to ship the car from Peoria AZ to Henderson.
I do not appreciate the saleslady telling me that the dealer makes no money selling a new Tucson Ultimate. How do they stay in business . If you consider the deal I was presented , Henderson Hyundai made a considerable profit.
What they offered for my trade in was outrageous.
Hyundai make a great car but buy the car at another dealer.

Timothy S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Horrible because I spent close to fifty grand in the past four years on new cars and motor makes noise at 84k miles. Mobil 1 synthetic oil was used in every oil change. Sorry Hyundai
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback Timothy.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Henderson Hyundai The Worst Dealership
You lie and cheat people to get the most money out of them, i made a deal for a car with back up camera and blue tooth and at the very end the car was switched to bottom of the line model with nothing in it but I was still charged for the higher price car. Not realizing it I made the deal and was told all sales were final. Then after 2 years received a notice saying to upgrade to a newer car and reduce my payment, when I came in the salesman wanted me to pay the full price of what I owed and the full new price of a newer car, even though they would be selling my car to make up about 10,000. they did not want to reduce the price I would pay for the newer car. This is totally unethical practice,Swindling the public I have spoke to many people about this practice of your dealership and will speak to many more about it. SHAME ON YOUR BUSINESS

AJ
Ashley J.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Slowly being poisoned....
I am super disappointed in Hyundai's design standards for the Veloster and even more disappointed because they believe inhaling toxic gas fumes is a reasonable expectation of their customers.

I have complained multiple times about gas emissions being vented inside my car through the air vents. Instead of a solution, I received a piece of paper explaining the evaporative emissions system that states
(a) Hyundai is aware of this issue
(b) "It is nearly impossible to manufacture a vehicle capable of functioning normal here" (in Las Vegas where there are hundreds of thousands of cars that function just fine)
(c) "Welcome to Las Vegas! Remember, we live in a climate that is not meant to be inhabited by human beings" which for some reason means I should expect to inhale gas fumes while driving, as if that is normal... ?!?
(d) "We typically start to experience the majority of our fuel smell complaints when the outside temperature goes over 100 degrees" In Las Vegas, that is 70-100 days per year, ie 3-4 months of gas smell!
(e) "One of the most experienced Hyundai technical staffs in the country" has checked my car and states my system is operating correctly
(f) They will not fix my issue!

I loved my car buying experience at Henderson Hyundai, and expected to love my car too; however, slowly being poisoned is a deal-breaker. I strongly hesitate to ever buy a Hyundai again.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the feedback Ashley.

TQ
Tim Q.
08/27/2018
Reply to James Hantl
Another lie by your service department! Initially I asked to speak to you directly and I was told you were not there and that I needed to speak to Benny and now your telling me you listened to our conversation via conference call. Subsequently I can “assume” your service department deliberately caused this damage to my car just as you can “assume” an animal did this. If in fact an animal did this why wasn’t I informed intitially when the car was first taken apart? I was only told by Your department needed to order a part and it would be in the next morning it was that simple. Also I NEVER hung up on you.durning the hello hello I can’t hear you line of BS I was told Benny would call me back... I waited and waited and never received a call back........

ER
Eleanor R.
08/03/2018
Sub-standard customer service
Prior to purchasing a vehicle from Hyundai Super Store you might want to check out the Yelp Reviews. Seems , I am not alone in my disappointment with their service department. My review is long but worth the read. Consumer Beware.

J M.
07/03/2018
Zero Ethics, give you the run around.
I have taken my car to them every summer, due to the AC just randomly blowing hot air. Not good in Las Vegas. They blow it off every time, saying oh it just needed Freon. Today I took it in again, this time they realy looked into it and now it needs a new compressor, over $1,100. I find it amazing that this is the diagnosis since my Warranty is now up.
Do the right thing. FIX IT.

As it is, I have been waiting for 4+ years for them to replace my faulty radio/computer system. As I was Promised.

2016 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Wanting for sale rep.
Wanting information of a car was in the show room. Has a sale rep walk by me. Not even a word.

KK
Kevin K.

GC
Gayle C.
05/13/2018
Not Flexible
When I was car shopping, I went to Henderson Hyundai first as my husband and I got our previous vehicles there. The salesman, Brian, was very nice but his sales manger was pushy. I test drove a few vehicles, but when it came down to the monthly payments, they would not budge from their figures. Also they did not honor their agreement to apply my $2,200 repair bill toward a new vehicle. They let me repair my car knowing I was looking to replace the car. I told them I would rather use the repair money as a down payment on another vehicle. They said that any money spent on repairs would be rebated back to me. I was concerned that would be off the table when I took my car after the repairs. They assured me they would work with me. That didn't happen. When I went back to test drive and work something out, the repair cost was off the table. They never even suggested purchasing a smaller car. That whole experience disappointed me. They also told my husband 2 month prior that his car needed a $500 brake job when it was necessary (we took his car to an independent mechanic). As a result of all these things, Henderson Hyundai lost our business.
James H., Parts and Service Director from Henderson Hyundai Superstore responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback Gayle.  I am sorry to hear that we could not reach an agreement with sales.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help going forward.

EV