01/26/2021
Great service.
Hendricks always gives great service and is there fir me in a pinch

01/18/2021
Good family run business
The staff at Hendricks treats you like family and truly cares about their customers. Highly recommended

Macungie, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/14/2021
I highly recommend Hendricks; So easy to work with , polite owners. I am so glad I found this auto center..

Joanne G.
Ford Edge
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said they do a good job and they are quick. They take her right away.

BK
Brett K.
Breinigsville, PA
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Brett said they always do a good job. They never fail.

01/08/2021
Consistantantly reliable
These guys have been around a long time and I have always been able to count on them to provide good honest service. Highly recommended

SK
Suzanne K.
01/06/2021
Excellent service always
Always friendly fast and excellent service . I’ve been a customer for many many years and always have been satisfied with their work

Jason R.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Jason said he has been going to the business and he never had any issues with the service.

NM
Nicholas M.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicholas's wife. She said that the only complaint she has is how long it takes to perform a simple repair. She brings it in for a steering wheel fluid change and they have the vehicle for 2 days.

ANNE M.
Mertztown, PA
12/21/2020
I did not have an appointment my last visit. One of my wiper blades had flown off my car. They immediately got new storm wipers and installed them and had me on my way in a matter of minutes. This type of service is why I only take my car to them.

RICKI R.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/19/2020
A family business that always treats YOU as family
The best around, always.

CZ
Clif Z.
GMC Acadia
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Clif said they do what he asked them to do. They get it right the first time.

PL
PATRICK L.
12/12/2020
Fantastic Service
I forgot I needed to have my jeep inspected, called up and got an appointment right away. Hendricks & Sons always manages to fit me in their schedule. In over 20 years I have never had a negative experience with them.

PL
PATRICK L.
12/12/2020
New (to me) Car
Just bought a used car for my son. The first place it went was to Hendricks & Sons to be checked out and inspected. As always, they did a very thorough and comprehensive job of going over the car. I won't go any place else.

AR
Arthur R.
Zionsville, PA
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Arthur said good service. Friendly people. The job is done quickly and on time.