John G.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/13/2019
Consistent stellar service
Well run business. I can get problems addressed quickly. I have confidence in feeling safe that all is well after their work is completed. Kudos to all who are working there!!!!

Roger S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the employees took his vehicle in without an appointment. They completed the work the same day.

Janet H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019
excellent service
excellent service easy to schedule appointments very friendly staff they explain everything they did to the vehicle in detail and call you before they do any work on the vehicle with an estimated price range

Sheri S.
Fogelsville, PA
Mazda CX-5
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said the business always does an excellent job with her vehicle. They are always up front with the pricing and she knows what to expect.

DF
Debra F.
Hyundai Accent
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Debra said the staff are honest. She stated that after they checked her vehicle, they came out right away and said to her that it would be better for her to just get a new vehicle instead of fixing the vehicle that she has because it really is old. She said she appreciated the fact that they gave her the option that she has for her vehicle.

05/12/2019
Friendly and honest
Been with these guys for many years. Treat you like family.

Robert M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

James G.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
James said that the staff always has personal service and they are speedy.

JOHN G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/28/2019
Honest, fair and friendly
This is the only garage I will bring my car to. The guys are amazing, trustworthy and so friendly. I’ve never had a place I trusted my car with so much. I tell everyone to bring their car there:-)

SL
Steve L.
04/28/2019
I needed a minor repair due to an accident and the dealer estimate was outrageous. Hendricks was fair, repaired what was needed and did an excellent job. You cannot tell anything was ever wrong.

04/25/2019
Great place
Always great to have a dependable neighborhood shop who is watching out for you. Thanks for being there in a pinch.

SK
Suzanne K.
Coopersburg, PA
04/20/2019
Best service ever
Always more than satisfied with the work you do. I know I can trust and always depend in you , when I need it. Thank you

RICHARD M.
BMW Z3
04/18/2019
Outstanding Treatmenti
I made an appointment for my car inspection perhaps 10 days prior to the date, I was assured that I would be driven home after I delivered the car. I had a friend follow me to the garage, she drove me home. I was called later that afternoon that my car was ready, one day ahead of time. I called Tuesday, a driver was at my house in a few minutes and I was driven to the garage. I was told that my front tires were fair, i should consider replacement. I will be replacing these tires soon.
My car was finished ahead of time. The cost was low and fair. I was treated extremely well. My BMW appreciates this care, as does the owner of this little gem.
Richard

JAMES M.
Jeep Liberty
04/12/2019
Honest people
Hendricks & Sons Auto Center always put the customer first with honest, reliable car service.

AR
Anthony R.
Bethlehem, PA
Lexus LS 400
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said this business did good.

WJ
WILLIAM J.
03/25/2019
The people who work there are the best
The people at Hendricks are so helpful and friendly. It also helps that they know what they are doing and are honest and reliable.

JANE P.
Lexus ES 350
03/23/2019
An on-time, friendly, considerate and thorough auto repair.
Went in for an scheduled oil change and asked for new wiper blades because of the icy winter. Hendricks got them on -- under warranty!! Really appreciated this!

KH
KAREN H.
03/22/2019
Good Guys
Dependable quality service. They clearly explain what needs to be done and the Car is back in action in a timely manner. Thanks !

CO
Cathi O.
03/20/2019
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND CURTIOUS SERVICE AS ALWAYS
PROFESSIONAL AND C URTIOUS SERVICE AS ALWAYS

JAMES M.
03/18/2019
Honest and reliable staff
Hendricks & Sons are an honest and reliable Auto Center where employees repair your cars with quality parts and well-trained mechanics.