Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

John D.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
My favorite dealership in the United States
Great coffee,snacks and atmosphere and I can’t forget the service manager mr. Coleman
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

You have made me blush. My wife attempts to forget me daily. You really are the best customer in the world.

Ashville, OH
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good place to have vehicle serviced
Liked the quickness of the oil change. Very quiet environment while I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for responding to this survey. Let me know sometime what we can do to get that next star. It is important for us to know that we are giving 5 star service. Until then thanks for your business.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Feels like a family!!
Excellent care, fast service, friendly associates in all areas!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thanks for the response to the survey. We appreciate this and we appreciate the business.

Brandon M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Should have been warranty work
My door lock malfunctioned which caused me to have to pull the door open the panel on the inside fell off and I had to out of pocket $300 for door clips , but they covered the window lock/door lock under warranty hmmm if that issue caused it should have all been covered!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

I am sorry that you had that experience. I had the understanding the door panel did not fall off, that would really be impossible to do. The story I got was you took the panel off and when doing that did not know that the regulator was attached by a bracket that was then broken when the panel was taken off. Does that sound like what happened. If not let me know your side of the story.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

I have spoken with our representatives from HMA and I would like to make you an offer. Contact me if you are interested. I could offer you a refund of some of the $$$$$ and in return you would have to rescore the sure critic that you gave to us. I confirmed with HMA that the part would not be covered under their warranty yet Herrnstein can do something about it if you are willing.

Becky S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!! Steve was awesome!!!
The dealership was very clean, the staff was very friendly. Steve was very helpful to me, he answered all of my questions and took the time to address my concerns. My oil change was finished in a timely manner and I did not feel pressured at all. I will definitely return!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

If we ever give a customer of the year award I will nominate you. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for your business.

Circleville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Herrstein Hyundai
Excellent, timely, service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this survey. Excellent, timely, service. You can't get a lot better than that. Appreciate the comments and appreciate your business.

Mc Arthur, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, and got me in and out quickly and I like that. Well done!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Those are wonderful comments for us to receive. We appreciate them so much and most of all we appreciate your business.

Reba B.
Beaver, OH
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent and friendly service!
AWESOME!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Steve get's so many compliments like that. I may have to take him to lunch. Thanks for the response and thanks for your business.

Jared P.
Hillsboro, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/26/2019 Category: Service
My only issue is they did not reset my oil change on my car. But I can do that myself.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

That is a valid issue and I will see to it that this get's done n the future. Appreciate the feedback. It makes us stronger and better when we listen to our customers.

SL
Shari L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Everyone I have encountered from sales staff to service staff have been so courteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with!! 😊
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Thank you for the comments. We appreciate them and we use them to make us an even better place to shop. Thanks for your business.

RD
Rebecca D.
Richmond Dale, OH
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I had a great experience. I was greeted as soon as I arrived. They took my car back and had it fixed in no time. When I called earlier to see if the part was in I talked to John. He said it showed it was in but went and checked to make sure it was there. Great costumer service!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Well those are great comments for me to start my day off. Thanks for them and thanks for your business.

Mc Arthur, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We always appeciate the response and we love it when they are 5 stars. If we ever don't deserve that 5 star yo let me know. Thanks again for your response and most of all thanks for your business

Danny M.
South Shore, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai
The service department ALWAYS provides EXCELLENT SERVICE :)
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thats because we have excellent customers to serve. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Tab is knowledgeable man customer focused
The hours of Operations for the service department are very convenient to my schedule. The staff is knowledgeable and professional. They check potential problems, service bulletins, recalls without my having to ask. I always feel that I’m getting great value for the money spent.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Well if we ever give a customer of the month award I will nominate you. Thanks for the comments and thanks for your business.

EE
Earl E.
Waverly, OH
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Steering problem resolved
Very pleased
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Good Deal. We like solving problems and we appreciate your business. Thanks for responding to the survey.

RV
Rebecca V.
Kingston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Rebecca Valentine
Very friendly and easy to deal with very clean facility
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for noticing all of those things. We appreciate the response and we appreciate your business.

Cecilia S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendly
Friendly staff
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

The Steve get's that comment all the time. We appreciate your time and we appreciate your business.

Delbert P.
Circleville, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Recall visit
Took my 2014 Hyundai in for a recall.

Very efficient, in and out in probably 15 minutes.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Well it doesn't get much quicker than that. Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

John D.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT. IN TOWN!!!!!!!
GREAT COFFEE!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

You should taste the coffe the mornings our parts advisor spikes it with Jack Daniels. You would be very impressed.

Wellston, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME!!!!!!!
AWESOME DEALERSHIP!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

We could not be awesome without our awesom service advisors.