Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Greenfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
A1
Great service friendly staff
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you! We aprreciate your business!!

KH
Krystal H.
Amanda, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Recall/service
Was very polite and courteous. I went in for a recall and ended up having to have my ducts cleaned out and tires. I was there for a reasonable amount of time for what needed to be done.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you so much for all of those kind words. We appreciate them but most of all appreciate your business.

Traci S.
Circleville, OH
Helpful and friendly staff
Everyone is always so helpful and friendly when I am there!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Well you are so nice, it makes it extremely easy to do. Thanks for your business.

Roberta B.
Canal Winchester, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Love all the information I get and my car!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Well we love you as a customer. Thanks for the comments but most of all thanks for your business.

Circleville, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent service. This was my first visit. They told me about an update that was needed.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

We thank you for the response to the survey. I am so glad that your first visit was so positive. We always strive to give that type of service. Thanks for your survey response but most of all thanks for your business.

CT
Charles T.
Kingston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Honest prompt people
Always good fast available service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

If we ever give a customer of the month award I am throwing your name in the hat. Thanks for all of your patronage.

Joe B.
Wheelersburg, OH
09/23/2019
Fantastic experience
My wife and I have had past dealings with Herrnstein Hyundai and was always 100% happy. We just leased a new Tucson and our salesman Scottie Perkins was totally professional and very easy to deal with. We would recommend Scottie 100% - Thanks for everything!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much for those kind words. Scottie is one of the best and I am glad that you appreciate that. We are in hopes that you continue your patronage with our company. Thanks for the time it took to respond to this survey but most of all thanks for your business.

VM
Victor M.
Williamsport, OH
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Great hometown dealership
Herrnstein has been servicing my Hyundai for several years now. They are always on time with the work, honest and reasonably priced.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Those are great comments for me to read on a Monday morning. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for your business.

BC
Barbara C.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always so courteous and friendly
The complimentary wash is always a plus
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Sometimes I know it takes awhile to get that wash in because we still do them by hand but will always accomodate you. Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

Scott C.
Leesburg, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
Fast and friendly
Honest and reliable service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

I will pass those on the Steve Green. We love hearing comments like that. Thank you for the time it took to respond and most of all thanks for your business.

FC
Fred C.
South Bloomfield, OH
Quick and professional experience
Very pleased with the professionalism of employees and the quick service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Those are wonderful comments to get. We appreciate those almost as much as we appreciate your business.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Liz
Everybody is so friendly and ready to help
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We use this information to help us become better at what we do. Thanks for the time and thanks for your business. Next time your in let me introduce you to Johnny our Parts Advisor. He can help you accessorize your Santa Fe and he is a pleasure to look at.

James L.
Greenfield, OH
09/17/2019
Customer service
I have bought two cars from this place and loved the service and respect shown from the people there. I went back there because my Santa Fe is there for repairs due to a recall. They have had my car since Aug. 26th, and so I went to check on the progress only to find out that Hyundai had a recall on my engine and can’t produce enough engines to meet the needs of the customers. I was getting a loaner vehicle and the man that was helping me was so rude. He was helping me when someone walked up and he stopped helping me to help her. He then was rude when I asked if he was going to finish with me. He came outside to finally give me the keys to the car and to inform me that it has a full tank of gas and to be sure I return it with a full tank and that no one was to drive the car except myself even though my insurance covers it. I understand there are rules but this man treated me like I was a little kid. He called me bud and was very disrespectful. I will not ever go back to this dealership again if that is the way I am going to be treated.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

I understand that you were not pleased with how your service day went with us. The service crew is trained on dealing with confrontational customers and looks like this time they fell short. I wish there was something we could do about your parts not being available. From our standpoint if we can't get them then we just can't get them. That doesn't help your car out, but I am sure that you had been offered a loaner vehicle. If you were not that will upset me. When your short block comes in we will get right on it. Until then I will have to beg for your patience. We really will get this all resolved. Hoping that we can keep you as a customer.

Cheryl W.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
My recent appointment was for an oil change, tire rotation, computer software update and new battery (under warranty). The service department got my car in quickly and kept me updated on the status of my car. I expected to be there 2 hours but everything was finished up in less than an hour and a half. The staff is very professional and personable. I highly recommend Herrnstein Hyundai for all of your automobile needs. Whether it’s a new or used car, parts and/or service. Herrnstein values their customers and it shows.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Well I thank you so much for those kind words. I will pass this on to everyone in the department. Thank you again for the comments and thanks for your business.

WH
William H.
Jackson, OH
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Very accomodating
Great service appointment!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate it when our customers help us become better and better at what we do. Thanks for taking the time to respond and most of all thanks for your business.