Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

LP
Larry P.
Mc Dermott, OH
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and friendly staff.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Well we think you are an excellent customer. Thanks for your business.

Laurelville, OH
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Herrnstein service is great
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. I know it takes valuable time but we really do use this information to help us get better and better at what we do. Thanks for your time but most of all thanks for your business.

Richard C.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Great Service and home like atmosphere.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Well those are kind words. Come visit us often in service and don't forget Hyundai for your next vehicle purchase.

Britney S.
Jackson, OH
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Never had any issues. Happy with my experiences
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Well that makes me happy then also. Thanks for the comment and thanks for your business.

Ronald W.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great people provide 5 star service in all depts
everything is 5 star …...EXCEPT.....$60 cabin air filters and $30 air cleaners, this is hiway robbery!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

I will look into pricing. Many times pricing is dictated by HMA. Thanks for the input though and I will pass it along. Thanks for your business.

12/05/2019 Category: Service
Sonata / tuson
I had a sonata and took it in for maintenance and was treated badly by one of the guys at the desk that handle maintenance repair . In anger I took it and traded it in so I didn't have to deal with them anymore. Since then in the last three years I've owned two Hondas just because of that incident. When I was looking for a new car I really did like the Sonada so I went back and bought a Tucson. The representative working at the front desk one of two that was a a-hole was still working there. I really like the Tucson so I went ahead and Reluctantly bought it regardless of my past experience. I worry a little bit if my car will be sabotaged at maintenance but I have avoided that person when I went to get my first oil change and software update. I love my Tucson but sometimes worried that the guy i'm referring to is going to be vengeful because I did go to his boss. They really should get rid of that guy. I have a friend at work that has had the same problem but somehow had an agreement that he would not be involved in any maintenance of his vehicles. I do recommend the car. The dealers were very good and worked with me. I just wish there was someplace else I could take it to have it maintained. Since there is no dealers within 50 miles I'll just have to take my chances. But yes I'd like my car and would recommend it to anyone. I would recommend a Hyundai to anyone however the service was questionable. I would recommend it to a friend that would also explain my situation.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

I llike that you have had quite a history with our company. We appreciate the comments even though they are tough to hear. We never shy away if a customer has an issue. It makes us better at what we do, if we recognize the problem and can possibly do something about it. Thanks for the input and thanks for your business.

GR
Gregory R.
Lucasville, OH
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Eric went above and beyond on our last visit!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for responding to the survey. We really do use this information to make us better at our trade. We appreciate it when customers take the time to respond, but most of all we just appreciate you as a customer.

Waverly, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Very friendly and helpful. I will take that. Thanks for the response and thanks for your business.

TE
Terry E.
Portsmouth, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/25/2019 Category: Service
The friendship and attitude of everyone who works there.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

That is easy to do when you have customers like yourself. You are a pleasure and we so appreciate your visits and your business.

AH
April H.
Columbus, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Fast and friendly, doesn't get a whole lot better than that. Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

Ronald C.
Clarksburg, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/22/2019 Category: Service
service
ok
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars. Sorry we did not stock your part. We are always trying to find the right mix between having to much inventory and too little. Thanks though for the response and thanks for your business.

Janice H.
Oak Hill, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is kind. Very knowledgeable
All the lights were on in the dash. I love that my dash isn't lite up now. They gave me a free rental SUV
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Well thank you for those kind words. We appreciate them more than you will know. Thanks for the words and thanks for your business.

TC
Terry C.
Londonderry, OH
11/19/2019 Category: Service
oil change
fast services
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

We do alot better now getting oil changes in and out. We have made changes to help insure that we are more timely in this task.

Reynold W.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service good price
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Fast service and good prices. I can't even think of a better comment to get from a customer. Thanks.

Joy W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
I love this dealership. I’ve purchased several cars there. They’re easy to deal with and They always take care of any concerns you may have. I always recommend them to anyone I know looking for a car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Well if we ever give a customer of the month award I will toss your hat into that ring.