Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Waverly, OH
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Herrnstein Hyundai
Very friendly and helpful. Gives more info than asked for about my car so I can make the decisions about maintenance. They do a very good job.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you so much for that response. I will make sure and pass those on to Steve.

Thanks for your business.

Mark R.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for responding. I will take excellent any day. Appreciate your time and appreciate your business.

ER
Ellanora R.
Lucasville, OH
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and great service
Friendly and quick service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for the response. Quick and friendly are great things to hear about our service department. We look forward to your next visit.
Thanks again for the time it took to respond and thanks for your business

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, hassle free, great service.
In and out. Easy, stress free service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Wow, I have never had a customer respond with stress free. I am delighted to hear that. Thanks for that comment and thanks for your business.

RJ
Robert J.
Dependable dealership
Service dept is great. Friendly employees!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Well we think the same about you. Thanks for your business.

ST
Sandra T.
Londonderry, OH
Hyundai sonato sport
Friendly and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I love friendly and helpful. I will take that any day. Thanks for the comments and thank you so much for your business.

Michael C.
Customer service
Quick and ready and great customer service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for those kind words. We appreciate it when our customers respond to these survey's. It helps us get better at what we do.

Looking forward to your next visit. Til then thanks for your business.

Frankfort, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Herrnstein's is great.
They are making me post a comment in order to submit my review.
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

Randy W.
Frankfort, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
the people
having to take two days of work off isnt really special Friday sat sun mon down 4 day with the weekend price for repair could be better
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you! We apprciate your business! Let us know what we can do in the future to get that fifth star!

Portsmouth, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
service on sonata
Took a little longer than I expected, otherwise everything was fine.

Dwight R.
Circleville, OH
Great auto agency.
Great service which is important after sale. We dealt with a great sales rep., Brook PAUL.

Suzanne W.

Maria M.
Circleville, OH
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Never had better service
The service rep and technician couldn't have been nicer. Both took the time to explain the issues and what was needed. The rep even made some suggestions to avoid future issues. The repair came in under the quoted time. The price was about as expected.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Those are just great comments to hear. Thank you so much for them and thank you so much for your business.

Rick S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Black Beauty
Excellent staff, knowledgeable mechanics to work with.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. I will pass the information along to the technicians that you were very pleased with their knowledge.

Thanks so much again for your time and thanks for your business.

John D.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT. IN TOWN!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

You are too kind. You make me blush. Thanks for your continued business throughout the years.

Robin B.
Rockbridge, OH
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Excellent service very friendly employees quick service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Well you are a very friendly person also. Always look forward to your visits.

Logan, OH
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great people to deal with
I love going over and having the service done to my car. The people are great to deal with and very friend!y.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for those comments. We appreciate that you found time to respond to the survey but most of all just appreciate you as a customer.

SP
Shantina P.
Lancaster, OH
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Staff
Overall satisfied with my service and the staff was very nice and professional when speaking to you. They explained out the best to their knowledge of what was going on and made suggestions on the action I should be taking and looking for on my vehicle for any issues I might be seeing.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business! Please let us know what we could change in the future to get that 5th star!!

Kingston, OH
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The people
There is always someone to greet you
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

Linda S.
Waverly, OH
01/30/2019 Category: Service
No wait. Fast service.
Friendly service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

We appreciate that you completed the survey. We use this information to make us a better place. Let me know what we could do better to get that 5th star. Until next time, thanks for your business.