Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Reynold W.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service good price
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Fast service and good prices. I can't even think of a better comment to get from a customer. Thanks.

Joy W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
I love this dealership. I’ve purchased several cars there. They’re easy to deal with and They always take care of any concerns you may have. I always recommend them to anyone I know looking for a car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Well if we ever give a customer of the month award I will toss your hat into that ring.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I've owned a Hyundai now for almost 10 years and have always brought my vehicle here for service. A couple of times they haven't gotten it quite right but were very apologetic and made sure they got it right the second time and that I was pleased before I left. I've always left feeling appreciated and that they truly do care about the quality of service they provide.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We do care so much and we thank you for recognizing that. We so appreciate our customers.

MJ
Matthew J.
Washington Court House, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
We thought our car was having major engine trouble. .so we brought it here..come to find out, it was something less simple fix, saved us a huge headache! Very knowledgeable! !
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We just love it when customers take their time to respond. Thanks for the time but most of all thanks for your business. I am really glad we figured it all out for you.

John D.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT.
THEY TAKE GREAT CARE OF OUR FLEET
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

You make us blush. Thanks for your years of patronage. We always look forward to your visits.

Angela S.
Circleville, OH
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Friendly staff like always. Love my Elantra
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Well we love you as a customer. Thanks for the survey and thanks for your business.

Daina S.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Those are wonderful comments for me to read. Thanks so much for them and thanks for your business.

TW
Tricia W.
Peebles, OH
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Sales lady Jamie is great
Scottie was my sales man was nice guy but the service got everything messed up was unhappy that I took off work n service man wasn’t there and wasn’t notified also had electric start put on car is after market and have to use key to enter car if electric start is used wasn’t aware of it going to be this way. I’m just disgusted
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I am sorry you are disgusted. I was actully here and the one that gave you the free car rental. The tech was not here and for that I am sorry. You should have never been scheduled for that day. To make up for it I gave the the loaner car. Then sent a lot attendant to your house so that you didn't have to make the trip back in. I am sure you appreciated that. As far as the remote start you don't have to use the key to enter the car. You just need to hit the remote start button and that unlocks the vehicle. All of the paperwork and instructions are in your vehicle. If you need further assistance in going thru the directions let me know. Thanks for your business even if we have let you down.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly!
Everyone is always friendly and service is finished in a timely manner!!

2016 Hyundai Azera
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Not great results.
We got an oil change and there were dirty fingerprints on the door and window where sticker was placed. The oil change was last Tuesday and oil has been leaking out ever since, one week tomorrow and we drove over 300 miles over the weekend.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

You need to bring the vehicle here so we can look at the leak. I will address the fingerprints with the technician that worked on your vehicle. Please call me. You will not need an appointment and I will take care of thios personally.

Dennis D.
Portsmouth, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service repair
The rear left seat belt would not recoil. I took the car to the dealer and they did get it to recoil. The service department said it was so messed up they were going to replace it. The only negative was I waited about three weeks to have it replaced. I was told that the part would be in just a couple of days and they would call to set up an appointment. I did not get a call so I called them and was told they had the part. We scheduled a time and it has been fixed.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

We will get better at that. It helps when I hear that from customers and then I can review it with the team. Thanks for the response but most of all thanks for your business.

Circleville, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership
Appreciate the service overall. The cleaning detailing could be slightly better, as they forgot my cargo carpet the last time. But overall, I am satisfied and really like my Kona and Herrnstein has done a good job overall on following up with maintenance and addressing my concerns.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the response to the survey. I hate that we can't get a 5 star because of the wash bay. I will get onto them. Thanks though for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Jeff B.
11/01/2019
It will be okay
Had an issue with a repair. I feel that they will be making it right.
scheduled another appointment, took it in and they corrected the issue free of charge
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

I am pleased for your and pleased that we were able to correct the problem to your satisfaction. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

JEFFREY C.
10/31/2019
Detail on my car
I had my car detailed at Herrnsteins. It ended up a beautiful job. Thanks so much.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

This was a test. Sorry about that. Trying to figure if a customer could send in a review without an RO.

Lucasville, OH
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate it when customers take their valuable time to complete this. We use this information to help us become better at what we do. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business.