Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Kingston, OH
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The people
There is always someone to greet you
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

Linda S.
Waverly, OH
No wait. Fast service.
Friendly service.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

We appreciate that you completed the survey. We use this information to make us a better place. Let me know what we could do better to get that 5th star. Until next time, thanks for your business.

AE
Arthur E.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Rescore
Per your request...

Customer Service
After discussing a concern with the Service Manager, I picked my car from the Service department and the problem seemed to be addressed and repaired. This dealership is the only Hyundai dealership in Chillicothe, it's important to me that we have a good business/customer relationship for my car's sake. I take the upkeep of my car very seriously, as it is one of our most important investments. Our car is the center of our transportation needs as we both work 60 apart. We need a vehicle that we can depend on, and keeping it in sound condition is the only guarantee that we can have a car when we need it.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

I am glad that I had the opportunity to discuss with you the issue. I now need to ask you a favor, with no other reason for your compliance other than we need to have a better score for this service advisor.

I appreciate that you recognized that we do take our customers concerns seriously, and I would like you to blindly rescore us. I would appreciate a 5 on the rescore if you feel like you could do that.

I am hopeful that all of your future visits to our service department will be up to our 5 star rating.

Thanks again for your follow up on this issue, and hopes that you could honor my request.

You the man

Michael L.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
a recall -
The one thing that did disappoint me was not service they were great it was the salespeople. - there must have been 4-6 salespeople walking around and I went looking for the 2019 Sonata Booklet - even had a question once someone did find a book for me - I was obviously looking no one offered to talk to me about a sale. Granted my car is only 1 year old but my wife and I both drive Hyundai and I always have thought my next car will be a Sonata again - when I interrupted 3 salespeople standing around shooting the bull - and asked a question I really felt I was bothering them.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

I will certainly pass this information on to our Sales Manager and let him handle it from there. Thanks so much for the response though. We really do appreciate the time it takes for customers to fill out the survey.

We always look forward to your visits and thanks so much for your business

Mark R.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice facilities, friendly service representatives, thruo service technicians
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We really do use this information as a measuring stick. Thanks for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Jerry C.
Kingston, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and engine light on
Would not give a definitive answer as to the cost to determine why the engine light was on ($55 to $110). I indicated it was free at a local Auto Parts store to which was referred back to me, "we use a $8000 piece of equipment and they use an $80 piece." I asked if they knew anything different since they both provided a code. To the answer, "that is why we make 4 times as much as those at the Auto Parts store as we determine what the code means and tell you specifically what the problem is. We have the knowledge."
I would venture to say the Auto Parts stores provide a great service to unknowledgeable customers who would at least like an idea as to what may be wrong with their vehicle without a $55 to $110 dollar price tag. They can then determine if a repair is necessary.

DI
Dakota I.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great people, Great building
I LOVE my 2017 Hyundai Accent. It has treated me very well. The people at Hernnstein Hyundai are such great people, love going in and talking with them. I took my Hyundai Accent in for a oil change and to get a Fuel Iduction System cleaning which was provided by Hernnstein Hyundai for free which I’m very thankful of. But they go through a checklist of items on the vehicle. And they marked that they have topped off all fluids which did not occur. They did not fill up the windshield wiper fluid; which isn’t the end of the world, I replaced it myself. But they go through a checklist and it was marked that item was done and completed. I haven’t had much problems with my vehicle, but my car still continues to pull to right and it seems to get alittle worse, which I have addressed to Hyundai, but can’t determine reason. I will say that I did not readdress this issue on my last service visit, but it has been addressed and still seems to be an issue. I love Hyundai, and I will always own a Hyundai. The business and the people are great people. Very friendly and polite, and very patient. Thank you!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

WOW I  wasn't expecting another low sure critic from you. At least they are not 1's and we got a 3. 3 still is not acceptable. Hard to believe that the experience was not up to at least a 4. Please reconsider and offer a rescore of 4.

Thanks for your business and hopefully thanks in advance for rescoring this as a 4.

JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

I would appreciate a rescore on this one. I have sent the one to you maybe I can send another one.

LA
Laura A.
South Salem, OH
01/24/2019 Category: Service
The service guys aren’t as friendly as they used to be
I waited for over an hour for oil change only and I felt like I was bothering them they used to have very friendly guys checking us in and out in service department
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

I feel bad that you didn't have a great experience here. I went back and looked at your service for that day. It was a very busy day for us and and with a 12;20 appointment trying to get technicians their lunch break I am sure that you didn't get the fastest of service. I apologize for that.

We have expanded our service dept from 7 to 16 bays have expanded our staff from 5 to 10 technicians. We always strive to get customers in and out and obviously we let you down.

As far as Paul I know that alot of customers really do miss him. He was an easy guy but this is a very stressful job, dealing with customers and the amount of customers that we have to deal with. Guys get burnt out and Paul was burnt out.

My service advisors have had 10 complaints on them in a year, and yours was number 10. They have serviced approx. 9000 customers in that same amount of time. I will though bring it up to them that you got let down and we don't take that lightly. Please forgive us.

I will send you a rescore now that I have explained the situation. We would appreciate a 4 on the rescore, but if you feel like that is not appropriate then I understand.

KV
Karen V.
Hillsboro, OH
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Service.
Very satisfied..
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Can't get a whole lot better than very sastified. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Overall good. Other things mentioned should be looked at.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

We don't get involved too much in policy decisions with sales but I promise I will bring it up to them. Thank you for that input and thank you so much for your business.

Hamden, OH
01/22/2019 Category: Service
My issue was resolved in no time!
I had issues with my appointment and after making a review I got contacted immediately and it was made up for and resolved with ease!

01/22/2019 Category: Service
This isn’t the first time I’ve had trouble here
Very disappointed on how I got treated here. Someone is always trying to sell me something or make me spend way more money than I plan on. Refused to check the things I needed checked and was told on the phone I’d get a free overall checkup on my vehicle and didn’t even get one.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

I will send you a rescore but I will be more than glad to replace all 4 bulbs at no charge to you. I will have to know what day you want to come in and I will see to it that you will not need an appointment.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
R Dixon
I have always had wonderful customer service no matter who took care of my needs. I would highly recommend Herrnstein Hyundai to everyone.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for that response. We appreciate it, but most of all appreciate your continued business.

David B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealer in Ohio
Join the Hearrnstein family of fibe cars and you can't go wrong.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

The best Hyundai dealer in Ohio. WOW. We will keep you in mind in case we start making our own television commercials.
Thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for your business.

Hillsboro, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
Eh
Not a great visit. Hoping to be contacted by someone outside of the dealership about my experience.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I was here the other day when we worked on your vehicle. I do apologize for the inconvenience to you having to come back to have the tires rotated. As far as the time involved we did do the alignment and replaced the missing camber bolt. That definately added to your time.

I did have a talk with our technician that did the work on your vehicle about test drives. That would have been where we dropped the ball. We could have noticed that your tires were cupped and that was causing the vibration coming from your car. I hated that you had to come back.

We rotate your tires back once we figured out what was causing the problem, and gave you a gift card for $25 to compensate you for the rotation amount.

Once again I really do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that in the future we can prove our professionalism and make up for this visit.

If you have anything you would like to express back to me e-mail me and we can discuss in further. I want to make this up to you and would like to offer a rescore of this survey to you once we have made contact.

Jacqueline R.
Great!
I go to Hernstein because I trust them. I used to go to a larger dealer in town but their Service Department kept finding things wrong with my car that were very expensive to fix ( I'm a 73 year-old female). I would decline, take my car elsewhere (a couple of times to two other dealers who found nothing wrong). This has never happened at Hernstein!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

You are just a delight as a customer. Thanks for the comment and thanks for the business.

John D.
ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE
SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

No, you are simply the best customer. I awarded you customer of the day but you had to be present to accept the award. Thanks for responding and thanks for your business.

DJ
Deborah J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dependable service
Friendly and honest service that I can be confident in.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for responding to the survey. We use this information to make us a better place to shop. Thanks for the time it took and thanks for your business.

LR
Lisa R.
Wellston, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
3 out of 5
You know my over all review by reading through this survey which took about 30 minutes of my time!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I hate hearing a review of this magnitude. We get so few of them and looks like you have had some rather bad experiences. I don't know how to respond to this. Chad is a very reliable technician and I have shown him the survey response. We do use an impact to tighten lug nuts but we use what is called a torque stick to do it with. They are specially designed tools so that we make sure the wheels have been properly installed. I have not heard of these torque sticks doing damage to lug nuts but I will get out into the shop today and try to figure that out. Oil being spilled I have no answer for that. It upsets me that this could happen I can't imagine how you must feel. I will work with all of my technicians to help insure that this does not happen in the future.

Service Visit
The service appointment was very fast and the staff were great as always. A couple issues were detected and I was very happy to hear that they could take care of both while I was there, would only take about 30 minutes and I didn't need to schedule another appointment.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

These are great words of encouragement for us We always try to give that level of service. Thanks for recognizing that and thanks for your business.

DA
Danny A.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We do appreciate that you did respond and love that you gave us 5 stars. Thanks again for the survey and most of all thanks for your business.