Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

TF
Teresa F.
Washington Court House, OH
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Review
The people at this dealership have always been very kind to me and made me feel welcome from Day 1. I highly recommend them to other people.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Well thank you for such kind words. We appreciate those words and we appreciate your business.

Myrena R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/03/2019 Category: Service
it's a nice place people are friendly
my car was service for a recall and they told me that the was ready I took off down the highway my hood flew up so I had to pull off to the side of the road to shut it.. needs to be more careful before sending people off!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

I would question that also, but neither of those 2 recalls would require we open your hood. I am wondering how that happened because you also have a secondary hood latch on that vehicle to prevent that. I am wondering if something else is wrong with your vehicle

I will make you an offer here. You rescore this survey with at least a 4 and I will have you come in and fix whatever the issue is with your hood. Let me know if this would be acceptable.

John R.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service very professional
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for responding to the survey. We appreciate it more than you can imagine.

Thanks for the survey and thanks for the business..

BJ
Beth J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We love hearing courteous and helpful. Makes us feel like we are doing our job properly.

Justin W.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the survey and thanks for the business..

VH
Vicky H.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Pleased with visit.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We are certainly glad that you are pleased with the service. We take these responses so seriously that I have been asked by the owners why we didn't a 5 star from you. If you have suggestions as how we could have earned that 5th star let me know.
Til then thanks for your business.

Jennifer S.
Kingston, OH
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Feels Like Family!
When I go into Herrnstein Hyundai, they really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The person who sold me my first car there is now in the service department, we always ask each other about how our families are doing. The person who sold me my last car there made sure to come out and say hello and ask about each others families. They know what I do and don't care for and are just great people to work with and have become friends as well. I have never been treated like just someone to make money off of.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

I thank you so much for those kind words. I will pass these along to everyone in our department. We always look forward to your visits. Thanks so much again for responding to the survey, and most of all thanks for your business.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great cars, gorgeous view from showroom, etc.
I am a volunteer salesperson for Hyundai Sonatas. I love my car and Herrnstein's gives excellent service in the most beautiful location in southern Ohio. And the coffee is good. And I usually converse with interesting customers in the wait area.
I've had professional experience, top-rated, in advertising, BTW, and I've got a fabulous commercial in my head for Sonatas. Maybe we could work out a deal, if you happen to come up short of ideas for ads.
KVS
'
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

That is possibly the most interesting and flattering comments I have ever read on our survey's. Thank you so much. I would call and personally thank you but you sent this in as anonymous so I can't really do that. Thanks again for those fantastic words but most of all thanks for your business.

Joseph S.
Portsmouth, OH
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Always friendly and helpful.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Friendly and helpul. Can't get a whole lot better than that. Thanks for those kind words and thanks for your business.

Ashville, OH
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
Fast , friendly efficient service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Those are great words for me to read this morning. Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, and thanks for your business.

Fantastic
Everyone at Herrnstein is fantastic!!!! I love them all!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for the feedback thru the survey. We appreciate the infor, and really appreciate you as a customer. Thanks for your business.

We love you too.

the staff
they are the same whenever i go there for service they stay in touch with you to let you know what is going on and i like that great staff

Well we like you too.

Did their job
They got me in and out with an oil change in about 40 minutes.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

We will work on the chairs.

Julie M.
Wheelersburg, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Place
Paul and Zach were great to work with! Caring, understanding, and super helpful. The best!!!!

Kevin S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Honest and friendly service
Consistent and friendly service. Kept me in the loop for when my vehicle would be finished
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

Mc Arthur, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Total care
Prompt proffessional courteous
ERICK N. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

TC
Timothy C.
Piketon, OH
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Technicians need replaced!
The technicians at this place are horrible. They will tell you your car is not making a sound when they have it, then when you drive with them they can suddenly hear the sound. They try to tell you the sounds are normal and that there is no problem without even looking. When you ask them to show you another vehicle that makes the same sound including your other vehicles, they can’t.

John D.

HJ
Homer J.
Bainbridge, OH
12/18/2018 Category: Service
great service good place to shop
Done a great job with our service in and out quickly after we called and set up a service date they didn't have us in the computer but got it figured out and done our service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

We always hate it when our scheduler does not match but we always try and accomodate. I am pleased we could do that for your. Thanks for responding to the survey and thanks so much for your business.

Donald H.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Service so good I traded up to a new car
Went in for a recall, it had a 2nd recall so they took care of that also. Traded it in for a 2018 car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Wow, if we had a trophy for customer of the day on 12/15/18 we woud give it to you. Thanks for your business and thanks for the compliments.