4.6

SYLVESTER & ROXANA A.
Smyrna, DE
10/30/2019
THANK YOU LUIS ORTIZ for our 2019 Hyundai Tucson
My husband and I can't give enough kudos and high-fives over the amazing service and special attention provided to us by Luis Ortiz, Sales & Leasing Consultant at the Hertrich Hyundai - New Castle location.

Our circumstances were unique due to our desire for a trade-in of two vehicles to downsize into one! However, Mr. Ortiz worked out an excellent deal that blessed us to drive back home, the very same day of our appointment, in a 2019 Hyundai Tucson in our favorite color!

We trusted Luis Ortiz to "make it happen"...and it DID!!"

CG
Crystal G.
Clayton, DE
10/03/2019
Donna in customer service is awesome.
I was stressed out because my oil light came on, and I talked to Donna about the situation and she calm me down. I only deal with Donna she is awesome.

Michael B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
09/18/2019
Did the right thing
My son purchased a used car from Hertrich and made a contract mistake that Hertrich could have used to their advantage, costing my son a lot of money. To their credit, they amended the agreement to not take advantage of an inexperienced car buyer.
That means a lot in today's world

AP
Andres P.
Milford, DE
09/06/2019
Best Car Buying Experience Ever
We were met at the door by the General Manager Nick Florio and explained what we wanted to do. Nick introduced us to Brian Stanton, a Sale Consultant who went above and beyond to put my wife in the car that she wanted. We then met with Joe Chelhowski, the Finance Manager who got us an amazing interest rate and a payment that worked perfectly for us. All in all the absolute best car buying experience that we've ever had!

Shaa S.
New Castle, DE
08/29/2019
service
I love em all,...compassionate thoughtful and knowledgeable..

JeanAnn S.
10/16/2018
Purchased a Acura RDX
I stopped in to look at a specific Acura RDX, I was pleasantly greeted by Oeut("Out") Peou. Oeut("Oot") was extremely knowledgeable on her brand. I spent the next day or so texting back and forth looking for information and negotiating price points, she was always very quick to respond. In the end I chose to purchase my vehicle from Hertrich due to Oeut's professionalism , knowledge and desire to gain my business. I would highly recommend not only an Acura, but using Oeut to make your next vehicle purchase.
Thank you Oeut!

David D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Extended Warranty service
Very prompt, well performed service, excellent courtesy shuttle, easy check in and check out. I would gladly use Hertrich for my routine service needs if their hourly rates were anywhere near those available in the local service shops. Sadly they are around twice that.

CD
Christy D.
Glendora, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I worked with the Service Manager and Greg; both were great! My car was repaired and it was all covered under warranty. They were really great to deal with.

MO
Maria O.
New Castle, DE
06/18/2017 Category: Service
Very efficient and done in a timely manner.

MK
Maryann K.
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Efficient service
Never a problem getting an appointment and usually get you in and out in a timely manner. Like getting free car wash. My one issue is access and parking for service

Newark, DE
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Professional Courteous
Experience with this Dealership has been courteous professional and efficient. The disagreements I have encountered were resolved in a respectful professional manner.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2017 Category: Service

James F.
06/15/2017 Category: Service
First service
Pleased with service, but took much longer (2 hours) than anticipated (1 hour).

Joe R.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Quality Service
Hyundai has always provided excellent service whether I was on Long Island or here in Delaware. I've always been pleased.

Madelynn L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Everything that I expected and more