4.6

Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5Overall Rating 4.5892848/5rating 4.5892848
Overall Rating 2.2321421/5Overall Rating 2.2321421/5rating 2.2321421rating 2.2321421rating 2.2321421

2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They know my car
Overall service was okay
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/07/2019

I was a little surprised to see only 3 Stars on your review. We spoke after your service and thought we addressed all of your concerns. Was there something else that we could have done to make the visit a 5 Star visit?

CG
Crystal G.
Clayton, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Donna is a great person!!
Donna is awesome!!

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Donna Noonan is the best.
Donna Noonan is the best, she talked to me and my son. She kept me update with my car. I was not happy with the repairs on my car and she helped me out the same day. Donna Noonan deserve and rise.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/02/2019

Thank You for speaking with Donna today- We appreciate the opportunity to make things right!

WC
Walter C.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff in the service department were very professional. It seems that Hyundai is the real problem. If there is a problem, they make the dealership jump through hoops before they are allowed to replace any parts.
All the work was completed in a timely and professional manor. The staff and service department as stated above were very friendly and professional.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
its convenient
The staff is the service department were very professional. It seems that Hyundai is the real problem. If there is a problem with your vehicle, they make the dealership jump through hoops before they are allowed to replace any parts.

You may also want to put (maybe) on your question below (would you recommend this business to a friend) Just a yes or no is not sufficient!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/20/2019

Thank You for completing our review- I would love to speak with you about your recent visit. Our goal is to ensure that you are given World Class service with each visit- 3 Stars indicates that did not happen- If you get a moment, Please give me a call.

TF
Tiffany F.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Inconsistent
I was promised a complimentary car wash and car vacuum and I never got that. I am also concerned about the issues my car now has that weren't there before.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/09/2019

I would love to speak with you about your recent service visit- Please give me a call at 302-323-1100. I will do everything in my power to make things right.

Newark, DE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Felt Somewhat uncomfortable.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/06/2019

I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit. I was not happy to hear that you felt uncomfortable with the visit. I will do everything within my power to make this right. Please give me a call to discuss what we could have done better/different.

David P.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Adequate. May be improving
Competency of the workers seems to have improved. They found and fixed the cause of the clicking noise that I had reported on previous visits.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/30/2019

Thank You for completing our review- I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit in order to get a grasp on what else we can do to improve and earn a 5 Star rating from you!

MZ
Matt Z.
Pennsville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Jeff contacted me and exceeded my expectations on rectifying the situation. Great customer service!!

08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dealership
I had a great experience buying my vehicle at this dealership. The maintenance prices for oil changes, etc. are about the same as other mechanics though they periodically send coupons. I had an issue this past time for not being informed of an inspection cost that I would have not had completed had I known.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/27/2019

I would love to speak with you about your recent visit, Please give me a call at 302-323-1100. I left a couple voice mails for you and I really want to get to the bottom of what happened and how we can make things right.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Problem Addressed
The team at Hertrich Hyundai was able to fix my car's problem after multiple steps were taken with Hyundai corporate. The manager kept me up-to-date on the status of my vehicle, supplied me with a rental car as my car was at the dealer about 1.5 weeks, and even filled up my gas tank. I appreciate the communication I received about my car's issue. So far, so good that the problem it was having intermittently for about 5 months is finally fixed!

08/18/2019 Category: Service
Not fixed
Problem not fixed. Come back because of the warranty. Still costs me a lot of time.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/22/2019

We are working with Hyundai to resolve the issue with your vehicle- I realize that this has not been even remotely convenient for you and hope we can restore your faith in your vehicle!

Jeff T

JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/01/2019

So glad to hear it has been resolved!! Thank You for the re score , and your continued faith!!

KE
Kristin E.
Middletown, DE
08/15/2019 Category: Service
They have the customer’s best interest in mind
They keep you updated on the progress of your vehicle and they do their services in a timely matter.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness
They are courteous and timely when service is being done.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/16/2019

Please give me a call to discuss your recent service visit. You are a long time customer and I want to make sure we are doing everything possible to keep you happy with the service you are receiving here at Hertrich Hyundai!! If 3 Stars is a reflection of how you feel about the service we are providing we are definitely not hitting that mark!!

Pennsville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
ok but not great
ok but not breat
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate you returning to complete the repair on your vehicle and agreeing to reconsider the survey rating. If there is anything we can do for your automotive needs, please keep us in mind.

Joe Grillo

MT
Martha T.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Too many issues with brand new car
Brand new car fixed too many times and mechanics don’t know how to fix vehicle
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/24/2019

I am sorry you have been experiencing so many issues with your vehicle- I can assure you that we are working closely with Hyundai to correct the problem. I appreciate your patience in this process.

Middletown, DE
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/20/2019 Category: Service
X
X
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/24/2019

I would like to speak with you about your recent service- We do run every vehicle through the car wash when they are in for service- unless there is a problem with the car wash or it is down for maintenance. I would be happy to take your vehicle through if you are in the area. Please give me a call when you get a moment.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Inconsistent and expensive
I have had some really great service at this location but this experience did not meet the previous standards that I expected. The car is back in the shop for a new issue that has arisen immediately upon picking up.

Also , the facility needs more parking!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/20/2019

I can assure you that we strive for excellence with every visit. Even at times when there is a problem we strive to do our best to resolve the issue. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

JE
Jasmine E.
Newark, DE
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Let's Do Better Hyundai
Technicians need to check profiles prior to coming to customers with a laundry list of charges! Do I really need this work done or are you just attempting to charge me more money because I am a woman and you may think that I am oblivious to what work and repair I have paid you for my vehicle services previously?! The dealership pricing is already insanely high but to know that had I not spoke up and made the technician check my profile prior to me agreeing to pay for the same exact service that I had done 3-4 weeks prior is scary and sad. I depend on my vehicle to transport myself and my child to work/school/home etc. and I will pay what ever is necessary to make sure that my vehicle is up to par and safe but to know that technicians can be so careless and just come to you with more charges that aren't even necessary is actually ridiculous. Are Hyundai technicians truly checking our vehicles or what? This past experience is one that I will never forget.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/06/2019

I would love to speak with you about your recent service visit. I have left a voice mail and sent an email. If you have a moment, Please give me a call at 302-323-1100. I can assure you that this is not something that is acceptable to myself or the Hertrich organization.

CG
Christina G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
ITS OK
OK
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 04/16/2019

I would like to speak with you about your experience with your last couple of service visits. If you get a moment, please give me a call at 302-323-1100.

Thank You!
Hertrich of New Castle

RA
Rachel A.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Takes too long
Sorry. But an oil change should not take two hours.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/20/2019

I left a message on your voice mail. I would love to speak with you about your recent service visit to find out what took place in order to improve upon the experience. I agree that an oil change should not take two hours! Please give me a call! Thank You!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Acceptable service.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/13/2019

I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit. I am always looking for ways to improve our customers experience- in order to take it from acceptable to outstanding- Please give me a call-
Thank You!!

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor procedures
Not good service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/13/2019

So sorry for the delay in getting your vehicle in, We do normally communicate that the customer is "waiting" by stamping a large red "WAIT" on the ticket, I don't know how this step was skipped when you were checked in. I have counseled your Service Advisor and believe we have a procedure in place to keep that from happening again. Our goal is always to provide the best possible service, I hope we can prove that with your next visit.

Hertrich Hyundai

03/02/2019 Category: Service
N/A
Thank you for reaching out to me about my last visit

03/02/2019 Category: Service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/04/2019

I have left a message on the phone number we have on record for you, Please give me a call to discuss your recent service visit- We do strive to provide the best possible service with each visit- Looks like we did not do that with your visit. I would like to know what we could do in the future to make sure this does not happen again!

JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 03/05/2019

Thank You for calling me back!! We really do try to make every visit as pleasant as possible. I do appreciate the feedback and will coach the service team to communicate any delays better.

Thanks Again
Jeff Trnka and your Hertrich Hyundai Service Team

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Questionable service
Not sure I can trust that work is actually being done since had a weird experience two times now. Not sure it's worth going back again.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/13/2019

I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit. I have attempted to call the phone number we have on file but it does not ring through. I can be reached via email at jtrnka@hertrichs.com or 302-323-1100.