4.6

01/18/2020 Category: Service
Hdhdh
Hdhdhfb
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You for the 5 Star review!

TF
Tiffany F.
New Castle, DE
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Inconsistent
I was promised a complimentary car wash and car vacuum and I never got that. I am also concerned about the issues my car now has that weren't there before.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/09/2019

I would love to speak with you about your recent service visit- Please give me a call at 302-323-1100. I will do everything in my power to make things right.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Felt Somewhat uncomfortable.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/06/2019

I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit. I was not happy to hear that you felt uncomfortable with the visit. I will do everything within my power to make this right. Please give me a call to discuss what we could have done better/different.

David P.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Adequate. May be improving
Competency of the workers seems to have improved. They found and fixed the cause of the clicking noise that I had reported on previous visits.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/30/2019

Thank You for completing our review- I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit in order to get a grasp on what else we can do to improve and earn a 5 Star rating from you!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
All around horrible service and the problem still remains
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/21/2019

Please give me a call to discuss the issue you are still having- I will do whatever is in my power to resolve the issue!

Ramona M.
New Castle, DE
08/18/2019 Category: Service
They are near my home.
WE trust them to make sure my car is check top to bottom.
KATHERINE T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for your continued trust!

Jeff T

Chante W.
Middletown, DE
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
The safety of my family was left in danger!
My car stalls without warning. After paying a diagnostic fee and renting a car, nothing was found and I was set home. Car now stalls at least twice daily-- no matter the speed. Was told it's "good news" since no codes show, but they are not able to find the issue. No other shop will service due to the level of danger in the event they are not able to fix. I bought this car, from this dealership with just six miles on it. I am now stuck trying to Google and YouTube how to fix this issue before harm comes to my family or others around us. UNACCEPTABLE!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/06/2019

When last we spoke, I gave you my personal assurance that we would do what we can to get to the bottom of the problem with your vehicle- We had set up an appointment for you to drop the car with us on 7-31 so that I could drive it in an attempt to replicate the stalling concern. We cannot find the problem with out the vehicle here, and I would never turn you away!
I left a voice message for you- Please return my call.

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Hidden Charge
Repairs were performed in a very professional manner. The shop got it right the 1st time. From the 1st call for an appointment to pick-up the communication was superior. Service agent Donna was so very good in every way. The 15% ADD ON CHARGE FOR "SHOP COSTS" about which nothing was said when I asked the cost of the repair will cause me to shop dealerships to see if there is one in the area that doesn't add this. When I complained this was removed, but it made an otherwise very pleasant experience an uncomfortable one. This is a steep charge for what should be the stores cost of doin business.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/09/2019

Thank You for the 4 Star Review! We do appreciate you taking the time to complete and sharing your concerns! I can assure you that we do not try to hide any of our repair costs and any estimate you recieve will be up front. We hope to see you for your next service!

Jeff T

MF
Michael F.
Bear, DE
06/24/2019
Oil Change
I decided to bring my car to the dealer for my 1st oil change since I just bought the car in April. Made a appointment for 11:30 .I arrived at 11:20 told the rep I had a slow leak in my front tire he told me it would be $40 to fixed Okay forget that. It was going to be $49.99 for the Oil Change that's high even for a dealer. Then the rep told me One and a half to two hours . I asked why the long wait we are a full service . He was very understanding of my frustration,but had plans for that day so i took my car and left. I guess if you just getting a oil change its not worth their time I can't give a rating since they didn't do anything
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/25/2019

I am confused by your 2 Star rating. We were very busy for the day and wanted to be up front with you about the time it may have taken to complete your vehicle service properly. I can see a 2 Star rating if we had told you it was going to take 45 min and we still had you in the shop after an hour and a half.

I can assure you that we value all of our customers, we build trust by being up front about service expectations. We would be happy to reschedule to prove that. Please give us a call.

Bear, DE

CF
Chandra F.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Unnecessary batter
I have already provided my grievance on a previous entry of this survey
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/23/2019

Thank You for taking my call earlier- I just want to re assure you that we truly do try to look out for your best interest and you should never feel pressured to get any service. If there is anything that I can ever do to assist in your automotive needs, Please give me a call.

MT
Martha T.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Too many issues with brand new car
Brand new car fixed too many times and mechanics don’t know how to fix vehicle
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/24/2019

I am sorry you have been experiencing so many issues with your vehicle- I can assure you that we are working closely with Hyundai to correct the problem. I appreciate your patience in this process.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Inconsistent and expensive
I have had some really great service at this location but this experience did not meet the previous standards that I expected. The car is back in the shop for a new issue that has arisen immediately upon picking up.

Also , the facility needs more parking!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/20/2019

I can assure you that we strive for excellence with every visit. Even at times when there is a problem we strive to do our best to resolve the issue. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

JE
Jasmine E.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Let's Do Better Hyundai
Technicians need to check profiles prior to coming to customers with a laundry list of charges! Do I really need this work done or are you just attempting to charge me more money because I am a woman and you may think that I am oblivious to what work and repair I have paid you for my vehicle services previously?! The dealership pricing is already insanely high but to know that had I not spoke up and made the technician check my profile prior to me agreeing to pay for the same exact service that I had done 3-4 weeks prior is scary and sad. I depend on my vehicle to transport myself and my child to work/school/home etc. and I will pay what ever is necessary to make sure that my vehicle is up to par and safe but to know that technicians can be so careless and just come to you with more charges that aren't even necessary is actually ridiculous. Are Hyundai technicians truly checking our vehicles or what? This past experience is one that I will never forget.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 05/06/2019

I would love to speak with you about your recent service visit. I have left a voice mail and sent an email. If you have a moment, Please give me a call at 302-323-1100. I can assure you that this is not something that is acceptable to myself or the Hertrich organization.